Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What better a place than Mandalore?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:23 pm

The staff came down one more time, this time it hurt. Right in between the waist and leg on his right side. Jeth spoke and twisted the staff. Pain went searing into his body. Sklave jumped back with pain getting the staff off of him.

"Yess ssir. I shall remember that in the future." Just in case of a surprise, Sklave kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Jeth nodded his head and closed his eyes with a sigh.

"Very good. well then what weapons are you skilled with?"

Jeth lowered his staff and placed its end on the floor, now holding onto as if supporting his body weight on it. Depending on Sklave's answer they would either stay on the ship or go out looking for a suitable weapon for him to use.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:43 pm

"The only weapon I've really ussed other than my clawss are dual vibro-sswordss. I am not too bad with them ssir." Sklave spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:54 pm

Jeth raised an eye at the mention of vibro-swords.

"A vibro-blades...that bring back memories...kinda."

Jeth thought for a moment.

"I don't remember you bring anything like that with you but maybe I am just not as observant as I should be with you. Do you have a pair of your own that you snuck on my ship or do we have to go get new ones for you?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 9:34 pm

"Actually, yess. I do have a pair." Sklave reached to his black cape behind him. He found the secret pouch in side of it and pulled out two vibro-swords with sheaths on. "I didn't think I'd need them. I'm sorry for hiding them ssir. They are custom made and the only things I have left of my father."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:38 am

Jeth was tempted to hit Sklave upside the head with his staff at his reply.

"Do not apologize for the only thing that has made you worthy to become an assassin thus far. I am thoroughly satisfied with the fact that you were able to hide such weapons from my sight."

Jeth's image became a blue of black suddenly and an instant later he was standing behind Sklave. He had used his perfected force speed technique, no move behind the boy. He stood only about a foot behind Sklave holding his staff with firm grip in his right hand, the foot long gap at the end of the staff placed against the left side young reptilian’s neck. If Jeth activated the staff the crimson laser blade of the lightscythe would be activated and instantly decapitate Sklave. With a stern voice Jeth spoke.

“I know you know not what will happen if I activate this staff’s hidden feature, but trust me, it would not be good for you.”

A faint grin came to Jeth’s lips.

“Now, you will die if you do not prove to me right now that you are worth my teachings.”

Now would decide weather or not an assassin was all this boy wanted to become.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:46 pm

((Do you have to activate vibro-swords?))

Sklave was staying calm. He had no fears. He activated the vibro-swords and rolled forward. He turned quickly and stabbed with his left vibro-sword at Jeth's right arm. Jeth could protect himself and would have no trouble blocking this attack, but he felt he needed to earn Jeth's approval. He slashed at Jeth's left arm with his right vibro sword horizontally from right to left. He jumped back. Sklave nodded with determination.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:55 pm

Jeth smirked and parried the first strike from Sklave down to the right and held it there with his staff which had already held out and ready. The sudden second attack with the other vibro sword was nicely placed however Jeth was quick to draw the small phirk dagger from his side with his left hand and caught the bladed attack aimed at his left shoulder but an inch above the surface of his flesh. Jeth then watched Sklave jump back and away and nod with determination. Jeth nodded back and chuckled lightly as he sheathed his dagger back on his belt and went back to supporting his weight on the staff.

"Very good, very good, I know you would continue to fight to your last breath if we were to continue and that is all I really expect from you for now. On top of that you showed me that you have enough skill with your blades needed to at least kill someone who wouldn't expect an attack from you. "

With a deep sigh, Jeth began walking towards the bridge of the ship as he went on speaking to Sklave knowing he would follow.

"Put away those blades for now, and keep them hidden but accessible at all times."

Once on the bridge Jeth looked back over his shoulder with narrowed eyes and spoke in a stern voice again.

"Do not consider any of what I have said as praise or satisfaction. You have merely exceed my expectations."

Jeth then smirked again though this smirk was a crule heartless one.

"If you keep this up, you will be able to match the powers of any force user in only a few days from now. I can guarantee that."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Sklave nodded to all that Jeth said. He sheathed his daggers and hid them in his cape. He then followed Jeth onto the bridge and off the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Jeth walked to the head of the bridge and stared out the forward most window which seemed to be his favorite spot on the bridge, and began to speak.

"You seem to be stronger then you suggested. The drugs I gave you can do only so much. Maybe you are not such a pathetic excuse of a Tiss'shar as I first thought."

Jeth suddenly stopped speaking and lowered his head and seemed to shudder a bit as he let out a deep exhale closing his eyes. He was still and silent for a long moment and seemed not even to breath. Then after ten minuets of silence he took in a calm breath and raised his head. Looking back over his should at Sklave with sharp eyes he spoke in a very quiet yet deadly serious hiss.

"It seems the darkside has lost its grip on Coruscant. Though there is nothing we can do about that for now I think we shall find a Jedi with an apprentice. To kills with one stone you could say. I get information and you will get a sparring buddy that will be close to your level... But first come here..."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Sklave got excited at the sound of killing a jedi and a padawan. He would finally prove to Jeth that he was not useless after all.

"Yess ssir." Sklave spoke. He rose and walked over to Jeth. He was ready for any tricks that he might pull. Jeth was a tricky man, but he was prepared this time.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Jeth look forwards and stared out the window again with narrowed eyes as he spoke in a very stern voice.

"Remove your helmet and open your mind."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Sklave did as he was told. He removed the black helm from his head and focused. He opened his mind to many a things.

((Goin' to bed. 'Night.))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Jeth turned and faced Sklave and closed his eyes as he removed the glove from his left hand then held his ungloved slender fingered hand open over the boy’s head. Just barely touching the boy’s head with his finger tips Jeth started speaking through his mind to the boy.

‘You will most likely feel an odd sensation in your mind and your brain may hurt quite a bit, but I am now going to force three techniques upon you.’

Jeth thought not another sentence to the boy’s mind before Sklaves mind was invaded with a cold stinging darkness. The flood of dark pain would continue for an hour or so, in which the only movements made by Jeth was a very slow but calm breathing. Jeth was forcing into Sklaves mind the technique and mental training needed to learn force speed, and the two darkside force powers of wound and affliction. Speed was an obvious force technique. Wound would give him the ability to constrain an opponent’s lugs and breathing capability with a simple touch, while affliction would allow him to use the force like a fast acting poison that would, with a single touch, begin to debilitate an opponent. After an hour’s time, which would probably feel like weeks to Sklave, Jeth pulled back his hand, regloved it, and with a deep sigh turned back and stared out the window as he spoke in a calm hiss.

“You should rest until the ship is done being fueled, then you will practice using your speed, and then if there is time, you will practice the other two techniques you now know on me. Understood?”
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 am

It felt like hours and hours until Jeth to his finger off of his head. Three techniques had wamdered their way into his head.

"Yess ssir." Sklave went back to the ship and sat in an armchair and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 am

Jeth continued to stare out of the forward window on the bridge in silence as the valet droid at the ship controls ran through data and system checks. After two hours the droid stopped and looked to Jeth as it spoke in a monotone metallic sounding voice.

Droid: "Resupply and refueling complete, and all systems are at at least 98% efficiency. The ship is ready for take off when you are."

Jeth bowed down his head with a slightly depressed sigh as he stepped away from the window and moved to sit down at the chair at the center of the bridge. With another sigh he rubbed his forehead a bit in thought and after about five minuets he spoke.

Jeth: "Very well, set coordinates for that center of networking information, Bothawui. Take off as soon as you have clearance."

The droid nodded and Jeth stared forwards out the window from his chair a he thought to himself again. He would most likely be able to figure out what was currently happening on Coruscant, and if he was lucky there would be a Jedi there with the same intentions. Possibly that Jedi would also have a student of his own as well.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 pm

((Post Closed?))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:30 pm

OOC: Not if you or anyone else has anything else to put...this is not a privet post. But if no one is going to post I suppose it is closed.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 pm

((Yes. Are we going to enter Tearnd's post?))
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:43 pm

OOC: Working on that.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:45 pm

((Ok. Sweet.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What better a place than Mandalore?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2