Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Wind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Finding Wind - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:33 pm

She leaves.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:27 pm

"Aye Wind. I will soon stop the battle because I think I know how to block chains. We have had a great fight, now let's keep it going for a bit longer." Zanic said grinning.

Zanic stuck his right lightsaber to the left of him to block the neck attack. Zanic pushed against Wind's lightsaber making it go down out of the way. He used the momentum of the pushing down of the lightsaber to jump slightly dodging the knee stab. Zanic pulled his lightsabers back quickly making sure not to get them caught in the lightsaber spinning.

Zanic heard Wind's foot coming at his stomach. His left side. He used the bottom of both lightsaber hilts to knock Wind's foot downward diminishing the attack.

Zanic for the first time stabbed at the spinning lightsabers with his left lightsaber and deactivated his right lightsaber and put it away quickly. Wind jumped back and used force Push with his left hand so Zanic used force Push with his right hand. Both pushes blocked out each other.

"My turn." Zanic said activating his second lightsaber yet again.

Zanic took the pole that was still lying on the ground and stuck it into the wall behind him. He grabbed onto the edge of it and flipped himself up onto the wall. He launched himself of the wall(Which he did in almost every battle) at Wind. He flipped in the air so his feet were facing Wind. He slashed down on Wind's right shoulder with his left lightsaber and slashed down his right lightsaber on Wind's left shoulder and went in for a two feet kick at Wind's stomach enough to knock Wind down.

He used force Push on the ground and it brought him over Wind where he stabbed at both shoulder blades with both lightsabers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:22 pm

"No luck with training! Have a nice day!" Dawn called after Ashaiya. She then turned back to the fight at hand. Deciding that it was almost done, she waved goodbye and left.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm

A Jedi Knight, indeed. Zanic had just been knighted, yet he had gone toe to toe with Wind, who was much more experienced in battle. Wind was not holding back that much, but Zanic could hold him off still. Both of them had been blindfolded through the entire fight, using the Force to see, and Zanic handled this very well. Wind expected great things to come from this Jedi Knight.

Though Zanic had parried Wind’s first few attacks flawlessly, he slipped up by forcing down Wind’s kick to the stomach by forcing it down with his lightsaber hilt. Although this would knock Wind’s leg down a bit, it did not stop the kick from making contact with Zanic’s lower left side. This attack would stun Zanic a bit, but it would not incapacitate him.

(When it comes to melee attacks like this, you need to block, evade or redirect the strike accordingly. Knocking my leg down would only redirect it at another part of your body. This time it really doesn’t matter, but take care in future fights. Attacks like these can seriously stun you, disarm you or leave you wide open.)

Wind was a bit surprised when Zanic stabbed in at the spinning blue blade and put away his other one, and used his own Force Push with his free hand to block Wind’s. As Wind’s attack ended, Zanic reactivated his other blade and struck out. Once more, Zanic took the pole and used it to launch himself at Wind, which wasn’t too much of a surprise to him, since this had already been done a few times. Zanic apparently had adapted to Vegito’s Ataru style of using aerial combat. The Jedi Mystic figured he would be using a new attack this time, though.

Wind could see through the Force that Zanic was launching himself and intended on using both of his weapons and legs to attack. Not a bad idea. Wind had to think quickly.

The Jedi brought up his lightsaber horizontally to block Zanic’s slashes at his shoulders while his opponent remained in the air, and used a small bit of Force Speed to slide backwards in time to avoid Zanic’s kick. Zanic used Force Push on the ground as he began to land, boosting him back into the air and over at Wind, who was already bringing his saber up over his head horizontally in preparation to block. Wind swung the blue lightsaber in a horizontal clockwise circle over his head and forced Zanic’s saber together, preventing them from reaching Wind’s shoulders.

The Jedi Mystic rolled forward about ten feet after this, ducking under the range of Zanic’s lightsabers until he would land. Wind quickly arose and turned to Zanic, deactivating his lightsaber and returning it to his belt.

“You did well, Zanic. I am sure you have made Master Vegito proud. I have taught you what I can about fighting, and how to see without seeing – but this is all the knowledge I can give you for now. If you have anything to ask about, I’ll try to answer.”

Wind stood there and awaited Zanic’s response.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:12 am

"Thank you master Wind." Zanic said while deactivating his lightsabers and putting them away. "You have taught me a lesson I shall not forget. I will now go and find myself a padawan. Once again thank you for this lesson." Zanic replied by bowing.

Zanic walked slowly away. He needed a rest. A long rest.

((You may close the post.))
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:56 am

(*Claps* Great job Zanic. Man, that was like a Guild fight.)
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:57 am

(Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:02 pm

(I was impressed too. I shall be serious in the tournament.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding Wind   Finding Wind - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Wind
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2