Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:10 pm

A smile curled from his lips as Kel bowed.

"Good. Now close your eyes. Concentrate on the Force and allow it to see for you. Feel everything around you. Open your mind to the Power of the Force."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Kel did as he was told. He closed his eyes. He focused on the force. He could see his master standing in front of him.

I thought I closed my eyes! he thought. He noticed his eyes were closed.

"I can see you Master, but my eyes are closed. Also, the Force is surging around me." Kel said. "Oh also, my name is Kel-Tan-Shi." said Kel starting with introductions.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:24 pm

"This is the basic Force power called Force Sense. With it, you will be able to see and feel through the force. You have just taken your first step to becoming a Sith."

With that said, Kaidon pulled the hood back over his head.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:28 pm

Kel was feeling the force flow through him like the water flow through the canal outside.

"Excellent Master. Take anything you want from my store. I won't be needing this place anymore." Kel said.

Kel went behind the counter and grabbed as many thermal detonators as he could. He also grabbed a robe he had found on the streets outside. Some people he had shown it to said it looked like a sith's robe because it was black, but it wasn't a sith's robe.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Kaidon looked around the shop. Grabbing a bag, he began loading it with knifes, blaster pistols, and other things of similar use. Once he was satisfied with what he had, he stepped to the door and called to his apprentice.

"Let's go."

With that he headed down the street.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Kel followed his master, eager to kill jedi as quickly as he could. He had to do training first, but killing jedi could wait while he got as good enough and even better than them.

"Where are we going now master?" asked Kel as he put on his hood.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:32 pm

"Patience my apprentice. You will find out in due time."

After the walk on the city streets, Kaidon had reached his ship and boarded. The loading ramp closed behind Kel as Kaidon went to the cockpit. In a matter of time, the ship blasted off into space.

((Post closed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: