Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:49 pm

(Character in play: Kel-Tan-Shi)

Kel-Tan-Shi was on the streets of Coruscant selling things in his tiny little shop. He had hated the jedi all of his life. A jedi told him he was strong in the force once and had taken him in to be a jedi. Kel didn't like they're ways of not being able to use your anger. So he had left and had opened up this shop. Little did Kel know was that he would have a destiny after all.

Last edited by Zanic on Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:07 pm

((Character in play: Darth Kaidon.))

The steps of his boots fell silently upon the ground compared to the noisy steps of others. The Sith stopped and looked around the busy streets. He had been in seclusion for so long and many things had changed. It seemed like the Jedi had left Coruscant, or at least haven't rebuilt their precious temple. His black cloak flowed behind him as he walked along the street. The Force was guiding him somewhere, but where? The farther he went, the more he could sense some anger and a willingness to use it.

Stopping in front of the small shop, Kaidon looked around. It was here, it had to be. He opened the door and went in only to find the reptilian creature. Now it all made sense.

"What kind of goods do you sell here?"

His voice was deep as he spoke and the hood covering his face helped give off a mysterious presence to those around him.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:13 pm

Some strange man walked into Kel's store. He asked Kel what he had.

"Well, I have blaster rifles and thermal detonators. Oh, I also found this." Kel said. Kel was holding a cylindrical item. "It has a button on it, but I haven't pushed it yet. Some man walked in and gave it to me. You can check it out if you want." Kel said holding out the item to the man.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:24 pm

A gloved hand reached for the item. Kaidon examined the cylindrical thing. There was no doubt about what it was. Extending his hand outward, he pressed the button and a red beam shot from the hilt. It's humming sound filled the air as he twirled the hilt between his fingers before shutting off the device.

"Interesting. You say he just gave it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:26 pm

"Yes, some guy ran in afraid and said 'Here, take it' it was weird. Would you like to purchase it?" Kel asked.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:38 pm

"Such a shame. One of the greatest weapons in combat given away in fear."

Kaidon eyed the lightsaber for another moment before lifting his head to face the clerk. His yellow eyes seemed to shine underneath the hood but still there was no clear view of his face.

"I'll make you a proposition. Since this was given to you, I'll take it off your hands for nothing."

Yes, if Kel was the one he was searching for, then this would show for sure.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:43 pm

Kel was listening to what the man was saying.

Kel-Tan-Shi pulled out a blaster rifle and pointed it at the man.

"Put your hands up Jedi!" Kel yelled. "Only a jedi would think such a weapon is useful. I have always hated the jedi, and I always will!"

Kel then also retracted his claws and sent out a mighty shriek of anger, flashing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm

The Sith couldn't help but laugh at the situation. With a quick movement of his arm and the spinning of his body to the side, the lightsaber was ignited and sliced through the rifle. Even if Kel had managed to fire off a shot before the slice, he would've missed because of Kaidon's sudden change in position. He now pointed the blade towards Kel.

"So foolish. Even if I was a Jedi, do you think a single blaster would be enough? No. Especially not by someone who doesn't know when to use it. Rifles should never be pulled at such a close range."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:56 pm

As soon as Kel's blaster was sliced in half he stayed out of the range of the lightsaber, as they were called.

"If you are not a jedi, then why do you want the lightsaber so badly?" Zanic asked all of a sudden interested.

Last edited by Zanic on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Kaidon's malicious laugh filled the room. Before Kel would know what was happening, he would find the room growing pitch black. The entire shop and Kaidon had vanished before his very eyes.

"Jedi aren't the only ones that know how to perform tricks my friend."

This time it wasn't Kaidon's voice that spoke out. This voice was much rougher and more aggressive. It was like this voice belonged to some monster.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Kel fumbled blindly around the shop swinging his claws to try and slash at the man.

Who was he?!
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Two large yellow eyes formed over Kel as he slashed around blindly.

"What do you desire most?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 pm

"To slaughter as many Jedi as I can. And to get that lightsaber back!" Zanic shrieked.

He looked up at the yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:33 pm

The eyes vanished as the darkness receded from Kel. He was back in his shop and Kaidon was still there with the lightsaber pointed right at him.

"If you want this weapon back then you will have to take it from me."

Kaidon smiled as he challenged the reptilian creature. The blade retracted back into the hilt as he simply stood there. If he wanted the lightsaber back, then Kel would have to make the first move to take it.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:37 pm

Kel pulled on the lightsaber with his mind, or the force as the jedi called it.

"I will take it from you!" Kel roared. He was starting to get really angry now.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Kaidon felt the tug on the lightsaber, however slight it was. Kel certainly had the Force with him. All he needed was teaching. Pointing his hand towards Kel, Kaidon sent out a force push aimed for his chest. It was strong enough to knock him back against the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Kel felt a surge of force hit his chest. He turned around and used the push tactic against the wall. Though it wasn't strong enough to stop him from hitting the wall, it still cushioned him.

"What is it you desire most?" Kel murmured against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:24 pm

Kel's attempt to cushion the impact proved to be an advantage to Kaidon. With his hand still stretched out to the Tiss'shar, he use a force grip on Kel's head. He would feel an invisible hand wrap around his head and push the side of his face against the wall.

"What I desire matters not right now."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:29 pm

Kel felt a giant head rush. He put his paws to his head. Kel had to escape this nightmare! He gathered up his strength and punched through the wall. He kept doing that until there was a big enough hole to crawl through.

Last edited by Zanic on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Kaidon laughed as Kel made a hole through the wall so he could escape. Just as he was ready to go through, Kaidon used the force grip he still had on Kell and jerked him back onto the counter.

"My, aren't we feisty today."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:38 pm

"That's because you are trying to kill me!" Kel yelled. "What is it that you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:50 pm

"I already told you. It's not what I want that matters right now."

Kaidon lowered his hand and released Kel from the force grip. Slipping the lightsaber into his cloak, he looked upon the Tiss'shar while removing his hood. His skin was pale and his hair short and black.

"What would you say if I could give you the power to kill Jedi?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Kel grinned.

"I say I would slaughter as many as I can. I'd take that power anyday." Zanic said, glad to have the force Grip off of him.

This was Kel's chance to finally be a major threat to the Jedi. No longer would they treat him like a pesky little fly.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:05 pm

"Then stand my new apprentice. I shall teach you how to make the force do your bidding so that Jedi shall fall from your blade."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Kel decided to be respectful. He stood facing his new master.

"I shall follow thee into a heathing mass of Jedi." Kel answered.

He bowed before his master.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny   Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kel-Tan-Shi: Destiny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: