Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adults are...

Go down 
+6
Malas
The Dark Scythe
Mark Kenobi
Redack
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Adults are... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:28 pm

Maybe all pushovers? Then what is the big deal eh chap? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:34 pm

He managed to kill 7 or so Jedi within the course of two weeks, even though the entire rest of the Sith Order was actively competing for those kills at the same time...that Purge was a bit of a contest, as I recall. The Sith with the most Jedi heads would be elevated to Sith Lord (it was also back when Malas was a lowly Sith Knight Razz).
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Lancer, don't take me so seriously. I knew those details. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Take you seriously? Never. afro

Besides, how am I to know what you know about that era? As far as I know you weren't around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:55 pm

I just remembered one of the more high-profile Jedi that was killed during the Purge...though I'm not sure if it was Malas or Jaith who killed him. Neskital, whose other character Askirlian was a Sith Lord...and who was Lancer's second Padawan. -.-;
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 pm

I can only remember Neskital, his other char was my apprentice.

The objective of that purge called by Chaos was to name new Sith Lords so that he could leave and let us kill each other. And Odin was Sith before he left. Don't doubt my knowledge on Odin!

Between Jaith and myself we killed some 9 Jedi from Monday, when we started, to Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:42 pm

Yeah, you're right, Odin did go Sith before he left. scratch That's when I beat him. It was the last fight I had on here until very recently.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:48 pm

No clue man.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:28 pm

No clue of what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:17 pm

- -
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 pm

uh....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:18 pm

- -
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:28 pm

If you fought Odin. I've got great memory, but not just of what he did right before he left. Although I do remember our lost convo.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Convoy?
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:42 pm

I think the chap means conversation, but I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Well, Odin said he would be leaving, so I wanted a crack at him before he left. Very Happy We were both considered among the elite fighters, so it was an interesting match. Probably the best fight I had on here in a good while. I haven't seen much on here after that, but if I remember right he returned to the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:15 am

It'd be interesting to know who you are, because I've no idea. And as far as I remember, using vague aliases for long periods of times is not encouraged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:54 am

Poor me. I got on when J/S ( on GT ) DIED!!!
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Things happen Dawn, and we can't do anything.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:47 pm

Forgotten Jedi wrote:
Well, Odin said he would be leaving, so I wanted a crack at him before he left. Very Happy We were both considered among the elite fighters, so it was an interesting match. Probably the best fight I had on here in a good while. I haven't seen much on here after that, but if I remember right he returned to the Jedi.

Oh holy crap. Shocked I am totally sure who Wind is now. There was only one guy I knew who could beat Odin back then.

Malas wrote:
It'd be interesting to know who you are, because I've no idea. And as far as I remember, using vague aliases for long periods of times is not encouraged.

Well Malas, considering the fact that you said you hated him even though you didn't know him, that doesn't give him much incentive to break off his alias.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 am

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Forgotten Jedi wrote:

Oh holy crap. Shocked I am totally sure who Wind is now. There was only one guy I knew who could beat Odin back then.

Beating Odin is no small feat. I once saw him defeat a Sith Knight without being touched...using only a wooden spoon. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:03 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:23 pm

I am quite sure who I think he is too.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:41 pm

white lancer wrote:
Mark Kenobi wrote:
Forgotten Jedi wrote:

Beating Odin is no small feat. I once saw him defeat a Sith Knight without being touched...using only a wooden spoon. Shocked

Let me tell you, that was insane! Odin was a total showoff at times. lol! He didn't even use lightsabers that much. It kinda he sucks he went to the Darkside, he was a good friend and mentor. Neutral Wind's right though, I think he did come back as a Jedi, but he was posting under a different name. I suppose his defeat was a pivotal point for his leaving, it was like he had an IC reason then.

I will you all one thing, Wind's victory against Belial may have been lucky but it wasn't a fluke. I saw Odin's defeat, and it was impressive. It was weird to see them fight, they were both on the same page at one point and then enemies the next. It'd be cool to have them both back though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:34 pm

I liked Odin though, even if he did show off. But does Wind's victory over Belial have to do with Odin? Of course, unless...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adults are...
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: