Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adults are...

Go down 
+6
Malas
The Dark Scythe
Mark Kenobi
Redack
Vegito Rikhard
Richter Belmont
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 pm

all the same. Why do you ignore us kids? You say you are more experienced than us, have untold wisdom...

Well size isn't everything! Neither is age! Look at the countries leaders! They all want more for their country, BUT NOT ALWAYS IN A GOOD WAY. Kids are more interested in when they can see friends or talk to and visit relatives.

You don't have to reply, what I'm trying to get through is: Age isn't everything.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:53 pm

True, age isn't everything, but adults at least have been some things that kids wouldn't go through. Though, this post lacks a point of knowledge that hasn't been untold.
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Care to share, Belmont?

And yes, experience helps. But we learn every day.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 am

Well, his real name is O'Connel.

Believe me. People in their 20's know a lot more about life than young teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Dawn you just said "But we learn every day."... Older people (or in this case, adults) have spent alot more days alive than a kid... So they've had alot more days to learn. By default this means they tend to know alotm ore about whatever it is you're moaning about than you will.... And to point out, adults don't ignore kids. They do listen up until the point where a kid suggests something stupid (which 9 times out of 10 happens, but the kid won't realise its a stupid Razz)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Quote :
They do listen up until the point where a kid suggests something stupid

See that's true, although kids will know certain things more than their elders.
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:11 pm

At least I'm different... a bit. Not that much... but a little. I can RP, slightly well. So I guess that puts me above my friends...
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:22 pm

Dawn Skywalker wrote:
At least I'm different... a bit. Not that much... but a little. I can RP, slightly well. So I guess that puts me above my friends...

Not all that different. Thou would be surprised how many young teenagers do RP. Thou can RP on a mediocre level, but I guess that we can agree that puts you above them in English.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Richter Belmont wrote:
Dawn Skywalker wrote:

Not all that different. Thou would be surprised how many young teenagers do RP. Thou can RP on a mediocre level, but I guess that we can agree that puts you above them in English.

Actually, I have seen numerous people under the age of 18 with skill far superior to that of Anarcus, Belial or Lancer.

Dawn, we seriously need to train you in RPing. Razz All of your RPs are one-liner paragraphs. You need to spice up on your skills!
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:15 pm

Sometimes it only takes one line. But you're right.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:46 pm

A few of thine posts on my thread were one liners. Shocked

Quote :
Actually, I have seen numerous people under the age of 18 with skill far superior to that of Anarcus, Belial or Lancer

Gonna count Wind as one of them?
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
[color=blue]Actually, I have seen numerous people under the age of 18 with skill far superior to that of Anarcus, Belial or Lancer.

Since when did I become the standard by which J/S RPing is measured? o_O" I am actually not that good and it's not all that hard to be better than I am...heck, I was better when I was 15 than I am now at 18.

By the way, how many people here are actually "adults"? In my experience there are historically few people 18 and above on J/S, and those of us who are 18 aren't exactly wise old men (or women) ourselves.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:14 pm

yah geezer i don't have any gray hairs yet, in r/l that is
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Quote :
Since when did I become the standard by which J/S RPing is measured? o_O" I am actually not that good and it's not all that hard to be better than I am...heck, I was better when I was 15 than I am now at 18.

Since...well, he said it. Shocked

Quote :
By the way, how many people here are actually "adults"? In my experience there are historically few people 18 and above on J/S, and those of us who are 18 aren't exactly wise old men (or women) ourselves.

Speak for thyself. Mad I am a wise young man. Wink

Quote :

No, I didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:29 pm

white lancer wrote:
Mark Kenobi wrote:
Actually, I have seen numerous people under the age of 18 with skill far superior to that of Anarcus, Belial or Lancer.

[color=blue]Geez, all I did was say that there are some young RP prodigies out there is all. Don't take it personally, people. Surprised I am not sure how your RPing skill can decrease, unless you mean you just feel to lazy to do all that much.

Well, Lancer, despite the fact you're not a totally awesome RPer, I found you to be a likable person and a pretty good RPer too. Smile As for Anarcus, he may have been a rude dude at times, but most people considered him the best on J/S, maybe even all of GT. I also find Belial to be pretty tough too.

I'm not saying 18 year olds are necessarily Einsteins, but this age is usually the pinnacle of RPers - they are usually mature enough to be past the n00b stage, understand the concepts of RPing fairly well, and actually enjoy doing taking it all on. Very Happy

Quote :
Gonna count Wind as one of them?

Just maybe. I am not entirely sure how far his capabilities go, but so far he has impressed me. Cool Wind beat Belial pretty easily, and whether that was a fluke or not, the manner in which he did so hints he is not a preschool RPer. This guy knows his stuff, so I'd rank him on your level at least, Richter (which I will admit, is probably above mine).

Quote :

Haha, funny, Scythe. Razz
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Woah, woah people! Let's stop for a minute and calm down!
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 pm

What is to calm down about Dawn? It looks like a civilized debate.
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
white lancer wrote:
Mark Kenobi wrote:
[color=blue]Actually, I have seen numerous people under the age of 18 with skill far superior to that of Anarcus, Belial or Lancer.

Geez, all I did was say that there are some young RP prodigies out there is all. Don't take it personally, people. Surprised I am not sure how your RPing skill can decrease, unless you mean you just feel to lazy to do all that much.

Well, Lancer, despite the fact you're not a totally awesome RPer, I found you to be a likable person and a pretty good RPer too. Smile As for Anarcus, he may have been a rude dude at times, but most people considered him the best on J/S, maybe even all of GT. I also find Belial to be pretty tough too.

I'm not saying 18 year olds are necessarily Einsteins, but this age is usually the pinnacle of RPers - they are usually mature enough to be past the n00b stage, understand the concepts of RPing fairly well, and actually enjoy doing taking it all on. Very Happy

Hey, I wasn't taking anything personally. I actually found it kinda funny. lol! My RP skills decrease because back in 05, I was RPing pretty regularly and was in practice. I've never managed to get myself back up to that level because I never stick around long enough. :-/ But thanks anyways! Personally, I think the best RPer to come across this forum was Azoth. Of course, I never saw Anarcus RP, though.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 pm

I heard the one called Teskien was considered better than anyone else during that time.
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:01 pm

The name sounds familiar but I can't place it. Was she the one who went by Cryptic Slayer? Kira was always good, Penitence was considered to be the greatest fighter around (regrettably I never got to finish the fight I had with him), Orphen, Odin, etc. There have been a ton of great RPers around. I still think I would probably give the prize to Azoth, though.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 pm

I have no idea if she was Cryptic Slayer. Was Penitence also Darth Carnage? I had never seen Azoth fight, at least never under that name.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:58 pm

Azoth was a good RPer... But I can't remember what half the people RPed like so i'll just pretend I was always the ebst and make everyoen worship me like the god I am! And i'll moan at lancer for not replying to the RP thats currently going on :@
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Sometimes I think Azoth might have been Anarcus. Neutral The two RPed in a similar fashion and had comparable conversation patterns, though I recall seeing Anarcus being the more active of the two possible aliases. They were both good RPers. Back in Lancer's time, I am pretty sure Anarcus was stilled called Marek Rayth (or something like that). Exclamation

I suppose I get you, Lancer. You lose some of your RPing smarts after too long a break. What a Face

I am pretty sure Penitence and Carnage were different people. tongue Penintence was a guy and Carnage was a girl. In fact, I recall hearing Teskian/Carnage was Anarcus's girlfriend (what a thing, to be superior in RPing to all but your own girlfriend!). Even so, the best can slip up, and even underdogs can stand up to them. Most people expected me to be annihilated against Anarcus when we fought, but I held my own against him until we had to call it off.

I consider Kira both a pretty nice person and a good RPer, but a pretty sucky moderator, I am sorry to say. scratch She made some pretty lousy decisions in her time, most of which were calls that were either against the written rules or ones that the rules were scanty on. confused When the real J/S comes back, I totally hope we get a new and wiser moderator, one that will expand on further specifying the rules and then following them on calls to the letter.
sunny
Back to top Go down

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:48 pm

- leans back and watches typing - That's right fools! MWAHAHAHA!! Soon the world will know that everyone has over 100 posts on this forum!!! geek
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Not everybody... Malas and Wind sure don't. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adults are... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adults are...   Adults are... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adults are...
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: