Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chazwa- True Understanding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Chazwa- True Understanding Empty
PostSubject: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am

'Complete understanding of The Force.' Redack thought to himself as he gazed at the green and blue orb that was Chazwa. He'd sent a team of politicians to agree a peaceful take over of the planet. He had far too much on his mind to bother with politics on this world. 'And it is within my grasp.'.. Or was he thinking far too small. As he turned away from the viewing window he realised the ship's commanding officer was stood their waiting very patiently. He'd probably been trying to get Redack's attention for some time. "Yes?"

"The delegation has reported back. Chazwa has agreed to join the Wayland Empire as long as we allow them to maintain trade with smugglers." The officer said.

"Thats acceptable." Redack stated in reply. Considering all smugglers would one day be under his control, if Slayer did his job properly, then he didn't see how letting them keep up their relations with smugglers would cause any harm. "Tell the delegation to accept so that we can finish up here and move on to the next planet as soon as i've finished my meetign with Desra." Redack said and quickly left the command bridge. He made his way to The Sekhmet's meditation chamber- where he had createdh is own little Dark Side Nexus. Nothing like what you would find in a Sith Temple or a planet like Ziost but it served its uses to amplify Redack's abilities when he needed them to be stronger. He wasted no time and began meditating, sitting in a cross legged position and drawing the Dark Side into himself. He opened himself up to the Galaxy as a whole, then tried to pinpoint two beings... Desra and Devic... Fueld by the Dark Side he quickly found them. Tracked them through the Force until they arrived at Chazwa. Now he got up and headed to the nearest hanger bay...

His transport landed on the planet's surface. It felt cold, but not as cold as being in an spaceship. No matter how many heaters you put into one, the cold still manages to win. He made his way to a local cantina, there he took a seat and began releases 'pulses' of dark side energy- like a homming beacon. This would surely lure Desra and Devic to his location, regardless of if they knew who it was comming from...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:47 pm

As the transport ship she had been using to get here landed down in a hangar, she stepped out with Devic. Not bothering to give any other commands to the captain she had been manipulating. Her attitude had completely changed from that innocently sweet persona she had put on for those within the ship. It was once again back to a more arrogant, sarcastic attitude she usually held. Letting loose her hair once more she had abruptly felt a sudden wave of dark side energy. Perking up slightly she then broadened her senses to pinpoint this energy. It was most likely Redack, but if it wasn't then it was perhaps another darksider she could recruit for her own personal agenda. If that wasn't an option then simply another she could sit down with a bit of alcohol with.

But following this darkside energy she eventually found herself stepping into a cantina. She drew no eyes to her other than a few simply glancing at whoever entered, hopefully one would be Redack so she may pinpoint him even easier. Assuming Devic had followed she then stopped further into the bar making her way closer to the darksider who she would be meeting with.
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:54 pm

A boy had been waiting quietly in the shadows of the area the ship had landed. He is a very thin fourteen year old looking kid and is, quite agile in his movements; that is when he moves. He only likes to really move around when he thinks it is necessary for him to use the energy to actually do so, making him somewhat stubborn with a sense of laziness. He is also not all that logically smart but when it comes to being sensible and quick on his feet, he never fails. He is naturally curious however which makes him regretfully move around a lot as he fallows things that interest him or just catch his attention. He has unkempt strait jet black hair that falls down to his shoulders, a narrow face, with sharp dark green eyes. His skin is rather pale from lack of sunlight.

He wears rather meager looking clothes though they fit him perfectly. A black cloth long sleeved shirt, with a dark brown leather vest covers his upper torso while simple gray cloth pants, held up with a brown leather belt, and worn looking brown boots cover his lower being. Hidden at his waist is a small laser pistol and two small daggers.
A recently freed slave he had to resort to pick pocketing to stay alive on the city planet of Coruscant but heard rumors of easier pickings on Chazwa. So he hoped ship and now he was here.

With his eyes narrowed he chose his target and gritted his teeth staring at the woman in dark robes that gave him an odd yet familiar feeling. He needed whatever his quick hands could get him and despite this odd feeling he knew she would have something, so he moved through the shadows and fallowed her into the bar and stalked through the crowd as he neared her.
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Devic stepped into the smokey atmosphere of the cantina with Desra, but as she continued to the back of the bar, Devic made a bee-line for the bar to order a drink, even though he still clutched the bottle of champagne. He didn't even allow Desra to notice he walked away. He sat down. The bartender was an elderly man, fragile.

"What can I get ya boy?" The bartender asked in a harsh tone. Devic look at the man, not appreciating the tone. "I'll take a brew. Doesn't matter what kind. Just get me one." Devic replied in an equally harsh tone. Devic then scanned the bar, making sure Desra had not got to far, and to see if she found Redack. He would wait until they beckoned him to come near. The air was thick with smoke and he couldn't spy either of the two. Devic then concentrated on finding Desra and Redack. He sensed two darksiders near the back. He grinned. Devic looked to the bartender who was approaching with his beer.

"Excuse me good sir, I would like to get a pack of smokes if ya got em." Devic said to the man. The old man looked back at him, turned around and reappeared with a pack of Marlboros in his hand. "That'll be 20 credits." Devic realized he spent the last of his credits on the transport ship. He wouldn't allow the bartender to know this, and since he couldn't "persuade" people like Desra, he would try another way.

"How about I pay you on the way out?" Devic asked with truthful eyes. The man gazed on him. "Alright, but theres gonna be trouble if you don't." Devic only nodded, pulled the champagne bottle to his lips and finished it off in one gulp, and began to drink down his beer.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:56 am

Redack stopped his 'dark side pulse' when he realised the Sith Lady had arrived. Oh how bored she must be, a Sith lady without her Dark Lord. Impossible to imagine, and yet she herself had claimed the Dark Lord was doing nothing at the moment. Though, perhaps he should really care? He'd grown beyond the Sith order. Beyond the need to have a Dark Lord or be a Dark Lord, in a sense he was above them all. Seeking only to understand the force and to control it in ways others had never imagined before. The Sith were just blinded by their desire for revenge against the Jedi... And the Jedi blinded by a desire to kill the Sith... Though right now Desra ahd something he wanted. Psychometry was a key that could unlock so much and Redack doubted Desra realised this, otherwise she would have done it herself... Well anyway, he awaited her to arrive at his table where he was currently drinking a glass of plain water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:03 pm

((I'm going to be bending time a little, but it shouldn't affect anything. Character in play: Blancna))

Redack may have been a powerful warlord, but he wasn't quite so good at hiding his whereabouts as he was at directing his ships in battle. Of course, it helped that her master liked to keep tabs on Redack, and especially his command ship the Sekhmet ((at least, I'm assuming that's your ship's name)), but still, she hadn't expected it to be quite this easy. She did realize, though, that there was not much of a reason for Redack to hide; even if one could get past his mighty armies (which would be no small feat), Redack himself had years of training in the Force and would not be easy to defeat. She knew she herself could not take him down, not without the proper equipment.

So it was fortunate her master had not sent her on an assassination mission like usual, but rather a sort of diplomatic mission. She felt no fear for her own safety, for Redack and Slayer had recently reformed an old alliance and neither would want to break it so soon after its formation, not yet, for they hadn't yet garnered any benefits from their agreement. Plus, Slayer would be furious if Redack did try to kill her, and Redack would know that...and she doubted he would want to kill her anyways.

The Black Panther dropped out of hyperspace in the Chazwa system, where Slayer's other agents had reported that The Sekhmet lay in orbit. And there it was, the monstrous capital ship instantly noticing her small Corellian freighter, though their behavior did not change dramatically. It wasn't as though she could be considered a threat even if she were hostile. She opened up a channel with the capital ship and said, "This is Agent Blancna of Coruscant. I come on behalf of the Slayer to request a meeting with Redack."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:15 pm

((I should've probably given a description of the ship but meh... I'm sure I had images of it somewhere on one of the sites i've used at some point!))

"The Emperor is on the surface. We will provide you with the location of his transport." The reply came quickly. it had clearly taken no time at all for the commanding officer to willingly provide Redack's rough location. Though perhaps Redack had foreseen these events and told the officer to guide this woman to him? Or maybe Redack had said he doesn't care if someone is comming to kill him. It was highlyl ike the latter, it was always difficutl to see the future but in times like these it was near impossible to see a possible future and to actually see the future that was going to happen was even rarer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:34 pm

Blancna frowned for a second. That response had come rather quickly, and for a moment she was suspicious. But she decided that the reason was likely that Redack felt as though he had nothing to fear about anyone coming down after him (and rightfully so), and it wasn't likely an elaborate plot to kill her. After all, if they really wanted to kill her they could just shoot her out of the sky right now. After a moment's hesitation, she responded, "Thank you. Tell the Emperor I will be there momentarily."

She piloted the ship down to the surface, glancing about in interest. Her work with Slayer had taken her to many different places, but Chawza was a planet they had not yet visited, and so it was entirely new to her. Following the coordinates the ship's commander had given her, she dropped down in the landing bay and stepped out, making sure the intruder lock was on the ship. She was a strikingly beautiful woman, with a clear face and long, dark hair that, when down, reached her lower back. Like now, however, she usually kept it up so as to keep it from interfering with any combat activities she might have to undertake; in Slayer's employ, one never knew when they might have to vaporize someone. She didn't expect to have to do anything like that now, but you never know; this was an unfamiliar planet and she could have to deal with all manner of unsavory types. Her blaster pistol was displayed prominently on her hip, something she had found to be a rather convincing deterrent, and in the case that she lost that, she had a number of other weapons hidden on her person...

According to the commander, Redack would be in a cantina a few blocks away. She began the walk, soon reaching the cantina and stepping inside. It appeared to be like just about every cantina she had visited over the years, both with and without Slayer: loud, raucous, full of drunk patrons and unsavory types. Most of them, like her, wore weapons openly, but at the moment there did not appear to be the threat of blasterfire.

She zoomed in on Redack right away; she had been with Slayer so often in his dealings with the warlord that she could recognize him easily even in all this chaos--in fact, he seemed to be among the most calm in the cantina, actually sipping water rather than alcohol. She wondered what he was here for; it was doubtful that he was just in here to enjoy himself, especially when he had a galaxy to conquer. Perhaps he was meeting someone else...but Blancna intended to get to his table first. Slipping quickly through the crowd, she swiftly slid into the seat across from Redack. "Well, Emperor Redack, we meet again. Do you remember me?" She was interested to know if he did; while they had seen each other countless times, Redack's attention had mainly been on Slayer, while she stayed in the background. Even the last time Redack had met with her employer, she had stayed out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:53 pm

"One of Slayer's shadows. You have confidence, but you're also cautious of any trap I may have lured you in to. Fear of the unknown is probably the best weapon against those like you and Slayer..." Redack said in reponse to the question as he put his glass down. "So, what can I do for Slayer today... No, let me guess. Its related to a Sith,... Really did Slayer not teach you to hide your thoughts from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:11 pm

Blancna's dark eyes narrowed, and Redack would find that her control over her thoughts was stronger than he had initially thought. She was always careful to shield her most personal thoughts, even when not around any Force-users, and the years of practice had served her well; a Force-user could still break in, but they would have to work and concentrate at it, and that would leave them vulnerable. Usually, however, she had no need to shield her everyday thoughts, and so she had allowed herself to be caught off guard. No more. "I would warn you to not mistake caution for fear...bravery and folly may go hand in hand, but fear and wisdom do not." And, she added silently, don't make the mistake of believing Slayer would fall into the same traps that a normal creature would; she had been with him for 10 years, and even in those few situations when all seemed hopeless, he had never shown any fear; not for his life, and not for the success of his mission.

"And to answer your question...yes. It is about a Sith. Tell me, Emperor. Do you have any means of contact with the Dark Lord of the Sith?" She leaned slightly forward, anticipating the answer. Slayer had of course filled her in on Redack's current situation, as he saw it: Redack was, as usual, out for himself and not really part of the Sith Order, but it was likely he still maintained contacts within the Sith Order...contacts Slayer had broken years ago. Slayer's last internal source of information had died when Palîn vanished, though of course there were few Sith around anyways and he had little reason to contact them.

((Desra, go ahead and jump in here))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:58 am

Noticing the odd number of seemingly trained force-users in this cantina, she had decided to call up random images of sand, oceans, alcohol, and so on. Of course she wouldn't be completely concentrated on these specific thoughts as they were simply meant to block any of her deeper ones. As she closed in on Redack she had noticed he was sitting with another woman. While this was of...questionable respect, she couldn't be surprised at this due to the fact he was a darksider. Taking a seat a few tables over from the two she didn't pay the two any attention, due to the fact she could just read the memories of the table they were using.

While the two men she sat down with were at first confused, they soon welcomed her company when the shadows no longer cloaked her physical beauty, and the fact she ordered herself a drink. Perhaps giving them the false hope of perhaps getting lucky tonight.

Sparking some basic conversation with the two she was really just waiting for the Redack and the girl to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:51 am

This brought a slight smile to Redack's face. He found it amusing that Slayer couldn't just go talk to the Dark Lord himself. Unless he was actually wary of what the Sith would do to him after he betrayed them, the irony of that was that he hated people betraying him. Though it didn't amtter, he clearly needed Redack or someone to do it.

"So why does Slayer need to contact the Dark Lord?" Redack asked. "And I'd prefer the truth."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:37 am

Devic downed his mug of beer, by this time he was a little drunk and cocky. He scanned the smokey room with blurred eyes. After looking for a moment or two he noticed Desra at a table with two men. He thought about going over there and getting a little mouthy to them. Before he knew it, he was off his stool and was walking over toward them. He saw Redack placed at a table a few feet away. He sat down beside Desra. He looked at the two men, but didn't say anything. He looked at Desra and smiled.

"Hey baby," He blurted out with a slight slur. "So, who are your friends here? They look like nice fellas." Devic reached out to shake one of them men's hands. They just stared at the drunken figure across from them. "Oh. Too good for a handshake eh?" Devic glared at them, trying to keep himself steady. Several people were looking at him. He knew this, but paid no attention.

Great, I probably shouldn't have gotten drunk but, eh, oh well. Devic found himself thinking. He thought of getting up and leaving the table but he didn't move. He just sat, glaring, angry for no reason. He knew Desra wasn't trying to be with the men, she was just waiting on Redack to finish his conversation. But Devic was drunk, waiting to fight.

(Figured Id make this a little more interesting rabbit )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 am

"Of course, my lord Redack," Blancna said, an almost undetectable mocking quality in her voice, though the expression on her face remained completely noncommittal. A negotiation, she had learned long ago, was akin to a battle in of itself; every word, every expression, every tone was calculated to the extreme to give oneself the best advantage; it was a series of jabs and parries in order to get the best position. It was really a political struggle more than anything, and this was one battlefield where Blancna could hold her own even with Force-users. Ten years of serving as Slayer's envoy had provided her with the experience of a career politician, and she wielded it like a lightsaber against those she was negotiating with, cooly picking them apart and putting them down with a smile. Politics was truly an art form, and she considered herself an artist.

Which was why, even as drunk men strutted about and threw things, screamed and started fights, Blancna used all of her considerable skill to block out any distractions. Seemingly unfazed or unaware of the chaos around her, though she was in fact taking in and assessing the madness, she continued, "It is a matter of interest to the Dark Lord more than anything else. A long-exiled Sith has returned and now seeks to rejoin the Sith Order."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:56 pm

"I can provide him contact with someone very close to the Dark Lord... Perhaps if you could arrange a meeting between myself and this exile then I can provide him with the details." Redack said being extremely careful not to hint, through any body language or otherwise, that this contact was sat at a table so very close. He had to hold this oen card if he were to ensure a meeting with this Sith Exile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:41 am

As Devic sat down and began luring unnecessary attention to their table, she mentally sighed and decided she would end this situation before it could begin. Looking up to these two men she then raised her right hand to catch their attentions before speaking, Force Persuasion swaying with each word.

"Why don't you two men head off to the bar and take a seat at the counter?"

Both of them nodded, as one closely repeated what she said and the other agreed with him. The two men then stood up and walked up to the location she had specified. Keeping up the images of random objects and such as to block any one from reading her mind. An ability she had become quite proficient with over the years. She didn't say anything to Devic though, the drunken fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:31 am

Blancna had expected this question; she knew that he would try to get himself a meeting with the Sith Exile if at all possible, because he would have wanted a piece of the pie. Slayer had instructed her to try to divert Redack from this if she could, but he had seen no grave loss if the assassin were to meet with the warlord. If it were not possible to get Redack's help without having him meet with the assassin, then the assassin would have to meet with Redack; besides, it wasn't as though the assassin were offering something that could be easily split between two people. Still, she would give it a shot.

As she had spent the time on the way here pondering this problem, she was able to respond without hesitating (but without seeming overeager at the same time), "That may be difficult...you see, you do not meet with this assassin. He finds you, and it's usually not to meet with you, if you catch my drift. It could get dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:21 am

"Then find a way to make him come to me." Redack stated almost angrily, but then he might have been doign that on purpose to lure her into an argument, or he might be angry. You never can quite tell with Redack. "I care little for what he may or may not intend to do to me. I have experienced much in my lifetime and fortunatly, death isn't somethign that ahs managed to claim me... Nor will I ever let it."
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:14 pm

Devic grinned at her. He had probably made her angry, he was intoxicated enough to know but also enough to not care. His eyes then found Redack. "Psssst. Look who I see." He hissed loudly. As though no one could hear him. He laughed and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Standing, she then walked out and left.

((Exiting post.))
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:26 am

((Lancer, if you don't reply soon i'm going to do the same as Desra...))
Back to top Go down
Darth Devic

Darth Devic

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Devic jumps up and fuckin' skips out.

(I exit with grace Razz)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Blancna never blinked, and her experience in dealing with people was obvious. She had been sent to negotiate with associates of Slayer's before, both friends and enemies, and many of them were much, much worse than Redack. Besides, she knew a lot about Redack; Slayer had filled her in on his old friend on the shuttle ride over her, perhaps because he had anticipated that he might have to send her to deal with him, so she knew some of his tactics. Perhaps the most important thing Slayer had told her, however, was to remain unfazed no matter what Redack did; if there was one thing Redack was predictable about, it was being unpredictable.

Her voice remained even as she said, "Many have said that. No one has ever succeeded. Bear that in mind, Lord Redack." Rising, she offered him a slight bow of her head, and said, "We will find a way to get him to you...but don't say I didn't warn you."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:52 am

"Tell Slayer: If he can accomplish thsi task he will be heavily rewarded." Redack said, presumably now the woman would leave. But he'd already noticed Desra leave which meant the only other use for this trip was to return to his orbiting fleet and wait for the planet to be his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:55 pm

Blancna nodded and rose, offering her hand to the Sith Lord. "I will relay the message. You should be receiving a visitor sometime soon." With that, she would exit the cantina, but once outside she did not head straight for her ship. Redack had come to this planet for a reason, and it wasn't just to conquer it, otherwise he wouldn't have come down to the planet's surface. No, he had to have come here to meet someone, and she knew that the information could be valuable to Slayer. It was too bad she did not have any trace of Force sensitivity in her; that lack would make hiding from a Force-user rather difficult. But she could hire herself a pair of eyes.

And fortunately, a pair had followed her out. Two men, obviously a little buzzed, stared at her. They walked closer, and one of them murmured, "Can we get you a drink?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Actually, though...there is something you can do for me. Did you see the man I was sitting with?"

"Yeah, do you want us to take him for ya?" the second man replied.

"No, no, nothing like that...I just want you to go in there and watch him for a few minutes, see who he is meeting with. I can pay you for your services...just meet me in the café down the street. Oh, and try not to be seen."

"Okay," the first man said, and they ambled on back into the bar. She knew they would probably be seen at least, but she didn't really care what Redack did to them. The risk was worth the chance of her finding out Redack's real purpose for being here. She began to walk towards the café she had passed on her way over her, which was in the direction of the spaceport, throwing periodic glances behind her as she went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chazwa- True Understanding   Chazwa- True Understanding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chazwa- True Understanding
Page 1 of 1