Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup motherfuckers?

Go down 
+7
Richter Belmont
Vegito Rikhard
Darth Devic
Redack
Helius
Terand
Malas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:42 am

Malas... that made me look like an epic RP master of the future. Such immaturity... can not even come from me!
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 pm

Okay, let's talk about maturity boys.

Where do people like yourselves actually get off telling me what immature is or is not?

I remind you all that your sole diversion is a forum where you reunite with others like yourselves to talk about Star Wars, write stories, and in all essence, crack a few jokes for shits and giggles for hours upon hours, and when not at this forum you spend most of your days either surfing the internet, playing video games, etc...

However, this does not apply to the oldies, who have actually learned that cursing is not a sign of immaturity, just a way to emphasis on one's point. Which brings me to point out that the only people bothered by my choice of vocabulary, by my vulgar presentation in this post, are those who've had problems with me from the start (Mostly because of my choice of hating them; Mark, Vegito and all his other personalities) or are openly hated by a good 90% of the forum (Dawn, for example).

Now you, Forgotten Jedi. It seems that your name describes you quite well, seeing as that I've no memory of any of your actions, just the name. And seeing that I remember every single person I've ever considered a pseudo-friend on JS, I can guess that you're Mark, and if not Mark someone of his style, therefore putting you into the "Hate" bag.
This implies that I don't know you, because I hate you, and you don't know me, because I hate you. Seeing as that you don't know me, you can shut your mouth about my maturity because even if I'm not a poster-boy, I've never portrayed myself as such but will always be a mile higher than your and your equals.

The only people who deserve the title Mature on this forum, have left or barely give this place any time. Because maturity isn't being polite to everyone, maturity isn't keeping a clean mouth (as you folk would say), Maturity is getting your shit straight and knowing that there are more fucking important things than RolePlaying.

Anyways, congratulations to Azoth, Chaos, Zaje, Penitence, Kira, Orphen, Oden, Okuma, Axem Steel, K1ddy, Gurthok, Ragnos, and all the other deserving people who will never read this because they, like myself, have more important things to do than Judge others on a fucking RolePlaying Forum. No offense to Desra, Belial, Lancer, and others in that 'group'.

Good Night, you bastards.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:37 pm

I love it. This retard is trying insult all of us by saying we're the same people. Same lame old excuse because he's not smart enough to come up with a truly clever retort. I cannot believe he is still going with that unproven, ungrounded and childish theory. You are like a broken record.

Where do asses like you get off telling us how you little babies are so much more mature than us? And where the hell do you get the idea we have nothing better to do than roleplay? Or, in your ignorance, not realize how most of us talks about our personal lives, and how we excel in college? Of course not.

You're too enamored in boosting your ego by thinking you're the best Darklord J/S ever saw. Well, let me tell you, in my six years on this forum, I have seen far better Dark Lords, so you are very the near the bottom of the list. Not just as a character or RPer, but also as a person.

Openly hated by 90% of the forum? You and what army of asses? I myself note only the following as my haters: you, Kavis, Kankaro, Rebecca, and maybe Anarcus. People like Kira, Kain, Skor and Penitence maybe found me annoying but at least didn't openly hate me. In fact, some of the people here, like K1ddy, Odin, Lancer, Iwarr, Ket, Desra, Terand, Atum Vance and numerous others have never shown the slightest aggression towards me and almost seem fond of me. So, here, take your stupid theory and throw it out the window. Your comments here, at me and the others, prove you're just an agitator. You went so far as to go after Dawn, a very young girl you barely know. Picking on a young girl, how mature is that?

I could just as easily say you are the same people, because a number of the people on that list were the people on J/S that were total retards.

Quote :
Anyways, congratulations to Azoth, Chaos, Zaje, Penitence, Kira, Orphen, Oden, Okuma, Axem Steel, K1ddy, Gurthok, Ragnos, and all the other deserving people who will never read this because they, like myself, have more important things to do than Judge others on a fucking RolePlaying Forum. No offense to Desra, Belial, Lancer, and others in that 'group'.

What did you just do on your first reply to me? You judged. You better hope those people never see this or they'll realize what a freaking idiot you are.

Maturity is keeping your mouth in check. All swearing does is prove how much of an ass you are. Most people I see swearing, as compared to the people that don't, the ones that don't swear put up a better fight - because they put smart facts into their posts rather retarded insults, like you. If you're going to insult me, at least offend me. Because you can only fart out stupid insults that make me laugh rather than grumble in frustration at the truth you just said. At least the truth is on my side.

So thank you for the laugh.
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:31 am

Mark, when did I boast about my own fucking maturity? You're the dirty bastards who've started this fucking little mess.

You don't even fucking know me, and you portray me as if I were some cocky fuck. I've never considered myself one of the best DL, I've always considered myself the reason that JS is as fucked as it is now a days and that the only people who frequent it are fucking morons like you. If I had purged a few less Jedi, maybe there would still be someone with a half of a brain here.

See, what leads me to think that you are Dawn, dickwad, is the fact that I insult it, whatever his or her gender is, and you retort. What the fuck? If you're not Dawn, don't answer it's shit.

"or are openly hated by a good 90% of the forum (Dawn, for example)."-Malas

It's plain english, read.

And about Dawn, who gives a fuck if she's a young girl? If she's a fucking 12 year old, why is she on a computer without supervision? If I remember correctly all forums require you be 13 or have parental permission or supervision. If Dawn can't take a few insults, she needs to log out.

Mark, fucking suck a cock.

Later.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:15 am

MALAS! ENOUGH! You need to shut up NOW! You are an arrogant butthead with a dirty mouth. You are worthless scum and a fool.

Quote :
You're the dirty bastards who've started this fucking little mess.

He did? Then who said this?

Quote :
Managed to sign onto a computer for a second, just logn enough to see an idiot pop up!

Mark, fuck ye! I couldn't care less about you calling me pottie mouthed, mostly because you're probably in your mid twenties now and still love Dragon Ball Z, frequent geek forums, etc...

Wuv u 2, omgomgomgomgomg.

They were talking about the French you stupid idiot. Don't start something then act you are the one that got wronged. You are a troublemaker.

Quote :
You don't even fucking know me, and you portray me as if I were some cocky fuck.

At least half the forum knows you enough, and you are cocky "fuck". Facts.

Quote :
I've never considered myself one of the best DL, I've always considered myself the reason that JS is as fucked as it is now a days and that the only people who frequent it are fucking morons like you

Don't flatter yourself. You were never that good. Plus we are better rpers than the Jedi you beat.

Quote :
If I had purged a few less Jedi, maybe there would still be someone with a half of a brain here.

Why would we want half a good brain when we have a full good brain? Idiot.

Quote :
See, what leads me to think that you are Dawn, dickwad, is the fact that I insult it, whatever his or her gender is, and you retort.

Did you ever think he would retort to that because she is a girl? No you didn't, because you don't care or are just plain stupid. For your info Dawn is Desra's sister. Get the facts before you assume something and make yourself look stupid, as if you haven't made yourself look stupid as it already is.

Quote :
"or are openly hated by a good 90% of the forum (Dawn, for example)."-Malas

It's plain english, read.

And you are bad at math, and hardly know what you are talking about.

Quote :
If Dawn can't take a few insults, she needs to log out.

You shouldn't be insulting anyone, period.

Malas, you need to go away. We were all getting along fine until you started this crap. Whenever crap like this happens, you or one of your buddies are the ones behind it to start it.

Wanna talk about maturity? Grow up first, which will take a long time.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 am

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but I enjoyed RPing with Malas, in the short not really completed RP I had with him. Yes he is a pompous ass hat, but an acceptable RPer just the same. The idiots at the moment is everyone who really replied to everything he said in this post (myself now not excluded). Let him say what he wants, if you reply that means you are listening and he wont stop. He is the type (no offense Malas) that says something even if he has nothing to say, just to get on someones nerves. I know this is a general chat but if you want to get in an argument with a random stranger as badly as everyone has inferred in this post then do yourself and everyone a favor and walk out side and just start yelling at the first person you meet. It will be much more exhilarating than this, i promise.

-MJG

PS if you could video record the argument with the stranger and put it on youtube, that would be worth watching
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:37 pm

See, what leads me to think that you are Dawn, dickwad, is the fact that I insult it, whatever his or her gender is, and you retort. What the fuck? If you're not Dawn, don't answer it's shit.- Malas

Now now children, let's play nice. Mark, you for one know I'm not half as innocent as I seem. But thank you for standing up for me.

As for you Malas, you piece of trash, I suggest you leave the forum. Few people here take to such open swearing so often. Maybe you should do something constructive, like read the dictionary or learn your fives tables. Saying that 90 percent of the forum hated you? That's just wrong since a good 50 percent of the people here haven't even talked to you yet. Showing such open stupidity as to title this post with a swear was leaving yourself open for criticism. I'm surprised you haven't been kicked off or at least suspended for this atrocity. And making out that your the best Dark Lord or Sith here is freaking annoying because in an RP you probably would die by saying you jumped off a cliff and lived before realizing that sometimes the laws of gravity apply and you probably died. Belial or Sycthe might have the good common sense to at least say 'He opened up his parachute from his bag' or he used the Force to flip into a ship.

To make it shorter for your small mind: Shut up and leave.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:40 pm

I started this mess? All I said was that you were a potty mouth. Whoa, that is some instigation for a fight. You just saw my name and went all "FIGHT!" Suspect

Quote :
I've never portrayed myself as such but will always be a mile higher than your and your equals.

I totally agree, you will always be miles higher than us in idoicity levels. At least you can admit it.

Malas, don't ever tell me I don't know you. I know you all too well, and your name has nothing to do with knowing you, I've been on J/S for six years. I may not know what type of brain damage you have, but I know you well enough to say you are an ass and an RPer who holds himself too high.

There you again, swearing like an idiot, accusing me and whoever else of homosexuality and stupidity. Grow the hell up and learn how argue without being a fool about it. And one more thing: Get the hell out of this forum if all you are going to do is cause arguments and blast people off the floor with your retarded, ungrounded comments.

Scythe, I agree with you to some point, but Malas' RPing has little to do with this. He's not that great, and even his character (IC and OOC) is a pompous ass. I will take your advice and ignore this ignoramus furthermore. I have little time to spend on replying to a prude that cannot hold a glass of water against my efforts. I have better things to do with my little free time, like RP with people who have manners.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Chaps, come on already. It is the Christmas Season. We should be singing Christmas Carols and making merry. santa
This is no way to be spreading goodwill.

On a side note, directed to our good chap Malas. About talking in the profane language, not only is it impolite, it is discourteous, disrespectful, and is a blatant disregard for human dignity. Not only does show disrespect to others, but is shows disrespect to thine own person. Think about it.

Dawn, about his RPing ability, I am quite sure thou would think twice about what thou said if thou saw him RP. He has a respectable grading in that regard.

Merry Christmas to all!
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:03 pm

Ah, right you are, British lad. I didn't know Saint Nick was in town. santa

Watch, I am just betting Malas is going to say something perverted about Richter's innocent post. Though I won't be looking, because I am not going to spend another minute looking over his crap before he learns to flush it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

I highly doubt Malas believes in Father CHristmas santa
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 pm

Dawn Skywalker wrote:

I suppose that was Mark's point, or at least something like it. Smile

The fact that Malas is avoiding most of the points put against him shows he cannot argue properly, and seeing as how he said he hates me ("I hate because you don't know me and I don't know you") and Dawn without even knowing us in the least proves he is no more than a person who likes to bring aggressive conversation where it is not wanted and uninvited. Neutral

I cannot see how he can ever hope to be respected on the forum if he has that kind of outlook on people he's never known, just for posting opinions against him.

The best thing to do is ignore Malas then. I doubt he is ever going to calm down, and all talking to him wil do is get on everyone's nerves. scratch

So to heck with arguing, have a cup of cheer like Richter said, and have a Merry CHRISTmas. santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:07 pm

BTW... I don't sing carols!
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Well at least have a merry time. Laughing Dang, its like the arguement just got forgotten or something.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Dawn Skywalker wrote:

Why would anyone not believe in Father Christmas? Shocked

Sing the Carols Dawn, sing them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:29 pm

Sing? SING? Sorry, my neighborhood has older people who mug each other and throw stuff at you, so no thanks. Very Happy santa
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:07 pm

What neighberhood do you live in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

I'd urge everyone to take Richter's advice on this issue and just calm down. Just ignore each other if it's just going to piss you off. It's not worth getting pissed about someone on the internet you've never met (I know; I've gotten pissed off at people on the internet before. It is pointless and just serves to mar your day). I will say that I've found Malas to be an exceptional RPer/Darklord...and as I was around at the height of Malas's reign, I'd venture to say I "know" him better than anyone else who has replied to this thread. :-/
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:12 pm

It's safe to say that everyone has already calmed down.

Quote :
I'd venture to say I "know" him better than anyone else who has replied to this thread. :-/

Don't be too sure about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:15 pm

Well, I doubt anyone here has had as many IM conversations with Malas, but that's impossible to say anyways. It appears that everyone has calmed down but I'm not sure what Malas's reaction to the parting shots will be, so I'm hoping he'll choose to ignore them as well (he may have already done so).
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:51 pm

Quote :
I'd urge everyone to take Richter's advice on this issue and just calm down.

Hate to take credit for something I didn't do. Wasn't it Wind who said ignore the rest of the stuff?

Quote :
so I'm hoping he'll choose to ignore them as well (he may have already done so).

Twould be better if he did.

Quote :
Well, I doubt anyone here has had as many IM conversations with Malas, but that's impossible to say anyways.

True, for I never did. Still, just because thou doth IM someone so much doesn't mean thou wouldst know that person more. I don't believe twould be necessarily that anyway. Water under the bridge on any case.

Still it would have been better to left it alone entirely. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:34 pm

I tell not my neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 pm

You tell not what about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:58 pm

Richter Belmont wrote:
Quote :
Well, I doubt anyone here has had as many IM conversations with Malas, but that's impossible to say anyways.

True, for I never did. Still, just because thou doth IM someone so much doesn't mean thou wouldst know that person more. I don't believe twould be necessarily that anyway. Water under the bridge on any case.

Still it would have been better to left it alone entirely. Oh well.

I meant that I've had a lot of OOC conversations with him. In fact, I've probably talked to him more OOC than I have talked to anyone else on J/S, except for maybe Redack. But it doesn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:24 pm

Redack is just a typo Lord, as well a Warlord that likes to blast things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup motherfuckers?   Sup motherfuckers? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup motherfuckers?
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: