Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have made a forum.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I have made a forum. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:27 pm

... Ashaiya, you're mature, and by watching you I learned that everyone needs to stick to reality. But I'm taking a shot at it. If what you say is true, it's no big deal. I wont be hurt if it fails.

And Terand, I'm hoping it will attract others, but that's why I asked for your advise on what I can add to make it more appealing.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Well if you haven't picked it up, RPing during canon events doesn't even come close to attracting my attention and that seems to be the whole basis of your fourm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:31 pm

Not saying you shouldn't take a shot at it. Currently developing my own separate forum as well. But I am saying, you should develop more ideas as to how to get people. Create more boards, a set of rules, edit ranks and such, perhaps create groups. Just pretty much whatever will interest people in your forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Well then Im sorry Terand. But as I said before, I'm not making you join. It's your choice.

Ashaiya, I have created groups. The rules are being developed, and I'm thinking of making something that people will really enjoy... but it's a secret till the site's been polished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:34 pm

Well until then. G'luck with your forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:36 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Tell me lass, how it thy site going?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:37 pm

Ah, I shut down the site that day. I need to help someone with another so that's inactive as for now.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:07 pm

That's the problem with little forums - they die too easy. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:16 pm

Yes, tis a sad thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Forum had to be replaced with a new one as an ode to the dead Warriors forum that I recently joined .-_-. so sad.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:23 pm

I believe it is sad when something thou created doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have made a forum.   I have made a forum. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have made a forum.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: