Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one. Empty
PostSubject: The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one.   The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:51 pm

It was the middle of the night on the desert planet and the former Sith assassin sits on his own in the middle of a desolate desert far from any notable city. He sits with his legs crossed, his head bowed down and his eyes closed. Five silver coins twice the size and thickness of a silver dollar placed in a small circle in front of him. Every few moments a different coin glows a dark blue for a few seconds as it is charged with the power to deflect the force powers of a lightsider. The assassin’s weapon, his black staff with a currently inactivated curved light saber blade, sits in the sand behind him. His mind is completely focused on his task, leaving him quite vulnerable. But he was in the middle of the dessert, who would come out here except to be alone like him?
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one.   The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm

The assassin’s eyes open after the hours of meditation needed to make the six darkside talismans that now sat done and ready to use in battle. He takes a low tired sounding breath as he reaches forwards and picks up the six coins and retreats his gloved hands insides his cloak making them disappear into its shadows. The assassin sighs again still sounding tired as he rolls his neck and stands up, picking up his staff as he does and leaning on it a bit. He turns his head towards the horizon seeing a sun beginning to make its assent into the sky. Seeing the light he speaks in a sigh to himself as he straitens up and removes his weight from the staff, his voice smooth and cold yet sounding like a hiss from a snake.

“I am getting quite old … heh heh … that is not going to become a problem for me though. I won’t allow it to … “

The assassin raised up a hand to the sky with his fingers stretched out and the skin of his arm slightly exposed to the light of the sun showing the patches of metallic fiber cybernetics that broke his taunt ash gray skin in patches.”

“… and I haven’t.”

He lowers his hand and his eyes to the silhouette a small village only a few miles away and grins a bit as he begins to move towards it as he continues to speak to himself.

"Anyway I need to get off this planet, it has been fun but all this sand is quite annoying. I need a ship."
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

The night after a battle, and preparing for a future one.
Page 1 of 1