Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why do YOU think GT shut down?

Go down 
2 posters

Why did GT shut down?
Mike is too lazy to finish it.
Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_lcap25%Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Mike forgot about GameTalk.
Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_lcap25%Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Mike got sick of the spammers.
Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_lcap0%Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A nuclear holocaust.
Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_lcap0%Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
His so-called "health problems".
 0% [ 0 ]
He was targeted by an elite assassination bureau.
 0% [ 0 ]
Evil zombie pigeons invaded Mike's mother's basement, and killed Mike.
Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_lcap50%Why do YOU think GT shut down? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
The NAACP.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Why do YOU think GT shut down? Empty
PostSubject: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Let's hear it, peeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I love myself...all night long.   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:39 pm

While I voted for the evil penguins (you have to stay on their good side), I honestly think he intended to fix it. Then...y'know, forgot about it and once he remembered the site just got too lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:22 am

A new message on the site states that GT will reopen on August 1st. That's more than a month of inactivity (I got back from my vacation late June, and it was out then. Back THEN, however, it said it would be back "this Thursday", which was several weeks ago). I guess I can understand the need to do some major updating on it, but perhaps the best time would NOT be during the summer, when the majority of people are on? Then again, maybe Mike knows he wouldn't get anything done on the site if he didn't do it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Spam.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Mike must have forgot about it by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:49 am

Apparently Mike has been attacked by pigeons and died o O
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:03 pm

I seriously hope that is not the case, for twould be a terrible way to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do YOU think GT shut down?   Why do YOU think GT shut down? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do YOU think GT shut down?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: