Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Empty
PostSubject: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:18 pm

((Characters: Jacen & Galven))

"Hyperspace jump complete my Lord." An officer said. Ah it felt good to be called Lord again, why had he foolishly chosen to try and be the good guy? He was superior to everything, and everything was inferior to him. Jacen felt comfortable in the commanders chair on-board the organic ship that had previously sent Coruscant insane. It was cylinder in design with a large spike sticking out from the front and tentacles shaking around all over it.

"Activate the telepathic link to the two remaining towers and begin powering up the main weapon." Jacen said. The main weapon had been changed since its last use, it was no longer going to send the population of any planet insane. Outside, in the void of space, was a fleet of fifty (50) Imperial class Star Destroyers, ten (10) Wayland class Eclipse Warships, one hundred (100) Wayland class Star Destroyers and twenty (20) Wraith Hive Ships with Seth and Sekhmet as the two command ships leading the fleet. A shame that Galven Lund, Wayland's current Emperor, would take all the blame for this. Ironic, the man had thought he was elected to lead the Wayland Empire but instead Jacen had always been using him as mere figure to point all the blame on to... That and to try and keep peace with the Jedi for a while... But he was tired of that, they had shown no signs of even bothering to trust him and so he was going to give them exactly what they wanted... Evidence that he was plotting against them!

"Jacen. You are ordered to return that ship to its place, it is scheduled to be terminated!" Galven Lund's voice said on the communications system. That annoying fool was going to die for this insolence.

"My Lord, there is a fleet of ships approaching us. They'll be within visual range in about a minute, weapons range not long after that." The sensor's officer said.

"How many ships?" Jacen asked.

"Forty two... They're the new Celestial class Battlecruisers and one is Eternia." The officer answered.

"Then send our defending fleet to engage them." Jacen said. Not only were those ships not ready for battle, they weren't due to enter service for another week and the Wayland Empire always spent that last week installing doing a massive inspection- which always found faults in the ships. The reasoning behind this was that if someone did steal a ship before its completion then they'd have a faulty ship, and it would be far easier to deal with. Though all its primary and secondary systems would be installed, some would be faulty... And that would be their downfall. Though Eternia, the first Celestial class Battlecruiser to have been built, would be a problem. Jacen had personally given it several advancements mostly notably was the addition of Force Powers that its organic implants could use.

"This is your last warning Jacen, I won't tolerate your treachery any longer!" Galven's voice continued. Then the comm system shut off as Galven 'hung up' on the other end.

"Tell the fleet to fire when ready." Jacen said confidently in his chair. The organic view screen, made up of millions of nerves and a thin layer of organic material it was capable of displaying a picture just as good as any machine. The two fleets closed in on each, for a brief moment nothing happened. Both fleets just kept moving and even though they were in firing range of each other they simply didn't fire. Then suddenly from Galven's fleet came a series of cyan coloured beams of energy, Jacen of course recognised the technology. Plasma Beams. Powerful weaponry but it wasn't too much of a threat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The void of space was filled with red and green turbo laser fire as the enemy fleet returned fire, harmless colliding with the silver shields and resulting in nothing more than a nice light show. For the moment. Eternia's Plasma Beam Cannons continued to unleash powerful assaults on the enemy ships, taking down the shields on one ships with but two shots from one cannon and obliterating another ship with but one shot, the other Celestial class Battlecruisers faring just as well. Jacen had entire underestimated Galven this time.

"We just lost a ship." An officer said. "They've brought in the Eclipse Warships."

Wayland class Eclipse Warships were ellipse shaped and had a powerful frontal cannon with only minor weaponry to attack from the side and behind. Unfortunately that didn't help because they were currently in front. Some ship captains had already took the initiative to move closer to the enemy fleet, reducing the risk of being hit by Eclipse Warships but also opening themselves up to more damage from the rest of the enemy fleet. Some had activated their Dovin Basals, reducing the amount of normal Plasma Cannons they had but not effecting the Plasma Beam Cannons. Now added to the volley of fire going both ways was cyan coloured Plasma, now that the fleets were closer and it was more effective.

"Power the weapons with Force Lightning, we need to take these ships down faster." Galven said as he watched another three of his ships vanish in fiery explosions. The next Plasma Beam he saw fly out from Eternia was clearly different. It was still cyan and still a beam but it now had sparks of electricity spiralling around it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Incompetent inferiors. Bring in the Apocalypse Station." Jacen said aloud as he watched the enemy fleet overwhelming his fleet. He couldn't understand it, they should have been no match and yet their ships seemed significantly stronger. Almost as if... Ah of course... Galven was using Tsils to power the ships, not to the same extent as Eternia but enough to make them a lot more powerful. So far Jacen had lost all (10) of his Wayland class Eclipse Warships, ninety (90) of his Wayland class Star Destroyers and half of his Imperial class Star Destroyers. The only ones without any significant damage were the Wraith Hive ships, but that was most likely due to their Dovin Basals.

"Order a retreat, get us out of here NOW!" Galven ordered loudly as he saw the massive space station arrive. It was built just like the death star, but with its "Hyperspace Tractor Beams" it was far more deadly. It could crush an entire fleet, and entire solar system, using that technology. Eternia jumped to hyperspace, its co-ordinates were simply a nearby solar system- the destination didn't matter so long as they were away from here. Half an hour passed until the reached their destination, dropped from hyperspace and full sensor systems were restored now that they weren't travelling too fast for them to function. "Did any other ships get out?"

"No one is transmitting." An officer replied.

"Take us back to Coruscant then. We'll have to find a way to disable or destroy that damn station." Galven said.

"At least we got the enemy." Jacen said in response to one of his officers.

"Yes, but my Lord, you destroyed your own fleet... I don't even need to go into how many innocent service men and women were on those ships..." The officer countered. The Apocalypse Station was gone now and only Seth and Sekhmet remained to protect the ship. Of course Jacen wasn't in a patient mood with this fool, a field of purple lightning reached out from him and latched onto the officer, draining him of all his life and midi-chlorians... It was hardly worth taking it provided him with almost nothing, but it taught the rest of the officers a lesson. The hunger was consuming him, the more he took the more he needed and his clone Redack had provided him with enough to satisfy that hunger for a day or two but it wasn't enough... He needed more.... "Continue charging the weapon, I want enough force energy so that we can unleash this on the entire planet."

((If no one makes a reply then I'll fire the weapon in a few days time... If you plan to make a reply but are too busy to do it within a few days then at least post OOC saying you'll make a reply at some point so that I know someone is going to do it... if no one replies or contacts me, then I'll assume no one is going to reply and fire the weapon.))
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:52 am

He couldn’t believe it. Mark had already twice negotiated with Jacen Valor to ensure he would not use acts of war, and yet there was news of him beginning aggression within his own empire. The Jedi Master definitely did not like the sound of it. The only recourse left was to either try one more time to get Jacen to concede to peace, or it was war. He had just been elected Jedi Master and already had his hands full. He could see why this was a tough job.

Dressed in full black Jedi apparel, lightsabers and all, the Jedi Master jumped into the cockpit of one of his Quantum Squadron X-Wings and made his way for Chandrila, where Jacen was probably prepared to fire the weapon. Mark had readied his entire clone fleet, and 2/3s of his entire army would be close behind him in case he failed to negotiate with Jacen this third and final time.

The divided Wayland Empire fleet seemed to be fleeing from the current planet, for it was likely that Jacen was left on the superweapon, and the other half was the new Emperor’s fleet. Mark sent a coded message to Jedi Knight Richter Belmont, hoping he would accompany Mark in this mission, as the Jedi Master’s fellow Council members both had their own hands full at the moment.
When Mark got close to Jacen’s ship, he sent a message to him:

“This is Jedi Master Mark Kenobi. Please respond. I wish to speak with Jacen Valor. I meant it when I asked for peace among our forces. I have no desire for war. Please stand down your attack. Allow me to come aboard.”

In the case Jacen was not willing to negotiate, all Mark had to do was press a button, and 2/3 thirds of the entire Republic fleet would come streaming down through hyperspace, arriving at their destination in just seconds. This was it – succeed at peace, or it was all-out war.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:32 pm

((keeping it short just for now until it gets more interesting))

"Attack?" Jacen asked in the ship's organic comm system, he was actually quite fed up with these Jedi and their belief that they were in some way superior to everyone else. Oh he had no doubt that Mark could easily kill him in armed combat, but then so could many. The organic ship and the two command ships guarding it headed away from the planet and towards Mark's fleet. "Well no, you can't come aboard.But how about I bring my ship over to your fleet so that we can reminisce and to give you some assurance that I won't harm the planet."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 pm

(Will do likewise)

"Very well. I will order part of my fleet here."

Mark pressed a button, and in mere seconds, 300 million clone troops and a 1/3 of all fleets and squadrons appeared on scene.

"So then, I guess diplomacy is out of the question. I have tried three times with you already, and you still won't listen. I didn't want it to be this way, but apparently you have something to prove to somebody."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm

"Go ahead Jedi, shoot on an unarmed ship... Kill this organic ship I am currently inside, kill an innocent creature just to have revenge on me." Jacen said over the comm. He was perfectly safe for the moment, the three ships here all had shields and Dovin Basals to protect them. "I pulled away from the planet I was apparently threatening, and now you threaten me... At least let me, alone, come aboard your ship?"
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 pm

"I would not kill it unless I had to, and I have no intention of attacking you unless you attack first. You know I am a stickler for Jedi sympathy," Mark smiled.

He had made an offer to come onto one of Mark's ship. The Jedi felt he was up to something, but would play along with the game.

"Very well, you may board my front-most QueSTAR flagship. I will join you in the hangar."

Mark piloted his X-Wing toward the ship's hangar and landed in it.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm

"Call in the rest of the fleet, EVERYTHING! Then activate offence protocol omega." Redack commanded and then made his way down to the hanger of his organic ship, it had only one hanger and only a few ships. He was going to end this war once and for all, so that he could vanish and accomplish his goals in peace. Of course, taking out Mark's fleet or at least some of it was an added bonus. He entered a hyperspace capable transport, alone- there was no pilot because he was the pilot. Taking the seat he piloted the transport out of the ship and instead of heading towards mark's ship he piloted away from the location and entered hyperspace.

The organic ship began heading towards Mark's fleet, using its Dovin Basals & shields to block the most dangerous of fire if any came at it. Once it was within range it would activate all Dovin Basals at once forming up a large unstable black hole that would probably only last a few minutes after it sucked the organic ship into it, ripping it apart as the intense gravity pulled on it and with it being formed in range of Mark's fleet it would also do the same to many of his ships... A sacrifice well made by the devoted and fanatical Wayland Empire troops on-board the organic ship, even though the majority of them had been genetically engineered to be 100% loyal. Of course due to the unstable nature of the black hole and its lack of Dovin Basals to keep it running it wouldn't last long enough to get the entire fleet... Which of course was why the entire Wayland Empire fleet- minus those that had defected to Galven Lund (all Celestial class Battlecruisers), appeared from hyperspace to help the two command ships.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:31 pm

As Jacen began his plan, Mark felt a tremor in the Force. He got back into space just before the black hole was activated. Unfortunately, some of his fleet was already being pulled in due to their size, but Mark's X-Wing hadn't been affected yet, probably because he had piloted far enough away.

"Damn that coward! Everyone, get into hyperspace and follow Jacen's fleet, now!" he ordered through the comm.

Mark's X-Wing managed to jump in time, but some of his fleet did not make it. It seemed that a battle was about to ensue.

"All fleets and squadrons, prepare for battle. Quantum Squadron, with me. Attack the main flag and capital ships, using Quantum torpedoes. A-Wings, take out the any Tie Fighters and dog-fighters. Y-Wings, concentrate on the frigates. Phantom Squadron, focus on the capital ships. If you are attacking any of the capital ships, focus on taking out shields and vital systems first. The Force be with us."

And so the battle began.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:04 am

((I'd like to note that the "Empire of Thule" stuff is not present because Dooku may be returning and requested that I keep it intact should he choose to return, however after this battle I won't be using it myself and it'll be left as a NPC faction that only Dooku can have...))

"Lord Jacen has abandoned us. Orders sir?" An officer said aboard the Sekhmet.

"I'm taking command of the fleet, engage at point blank range." The commanding officer onboard Sekhmet stated.

With the order given, the entire fleet began moving towards mark's fleet. Vastly outnumbered in terms of ship to ship, but the Wayland Empire had always posses superior technology to any force in the Galaxy. Blue, green, red, yellow and silver turbolaser fire would unleash itself from the fleet targeting any random ship they desired, some ships went higher on the z-axis and some lower on the z-axis. This not only allowed for more ships to be able to fire at the enemy fleet but gave them no other real advantage because turbolasers could shoot in almost any direction needed, however it would keep them fire safer from any weapons that had a varied line of sight and would have to move in order to get weapons lock. This was more true for direct beam weapons so as a proton beam cannon or a similar device.

Dovin Basal equipped ships made their way to the front of this advance- all Wraith ships, those organic ships could take far more punishment than your average mechanical ship- their combination of Dovin Basals, their ability to heal some of the damage done to their organic hulls and the mechanical implants that allowed for fully functional shields to be in place... Behind the entire fleet lay the Apocalypse Station that was slowly advancing too. The entire fleet knew they were doomed, but they were either programmed to obey, genetically engineered to obey or brainwashed into obedience. An unfortunate fact for them, but it allowed for Jacen's plan to finally come to its conclusion and result in an explosion so spectacular that it would be seen from any and all nearby planets.... Of course, that was yet to come... There was still the glorious battle to be waged...
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:59 pm

(I would never forget about my Quantum technology, Redack. Razz It's quite a bit better than your technology.)

"Thank the Force for small blessings," thought Mark, as he maneuvered his Quantum X-Wing out of the way of one of the Wayland Star Destroyers.

The Wayland Empire's fleet was not only smaller but weaker. Thanks to the quantum technology employed by the clone fleet, they had a very steady advantage. The Quantum Squadron itself had already caused huge damage with their advanced weapons, for the quantum weapons were easily able to rip through the hull of many Star Destroyers once the shields had been eliminated.

Mark noticed the advancing Apocalypse Station. He knew of its devastating power and planned to take it down before its weapon was used.

“Quantum Squadron, I need some of you to go after the Apocalypse Station and try to disable or destroy it. Your quantum weapons should be powerful enough to take it down. I also need some QueSTAR Cruisers to fire at the Apocalypse Station bring down any shields around it. Everyone else, focus on those cannons. Use evasion pattern Beta Alpha and take them out before they cause any serious damage. Maneuver to compensate for position and range to your targets.”

The Beta Alpha evasion pattern was supremely effective on Z-axis attacks by constant horizontal and vertical movement, and would minimize the chance of being hit by the cannons. Also, the cruisers moved in position to fire at their targets, which would not be too difficult, considering the quantum isoton range and flexibility, even on the Z-axis. The clone pilot complied with the order and flew towards the station, scanning the station for weaknesses. Without plans or schematics, however, it would be much harder to destroy the Apocalypse Station than it was for the Rebel Alliance to destroy the Death Star.

The QueSTAR Cruisers were aiming their revolving Quantum Ion cannons directly for the station. Any shields on the station would not last very long against these cannons.

Despite his obvious advantage, Mark was ready to retreat at any moment through the means of hyperdrive. The activation of the Apocalypse Station weapon meant massive devastation to all within the blast ranged. His Force Sense allowed him to remain perpetually aware.

In the meantime, the battle was going well for the Republic fleet, but that made Mark all the more worried that the Apocalypse Station would be used. He could only hope his fleet could take down the Wayland Empire fast enough before they became desperate.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:57 am

((There are several things I would dispute about your reply. But since I always intended to lose this battle, and thus lose the Wayland Empire, I'm just going to ignore the issues and make this final reply because I don't feel like drawing this out when I know exactly how I am going to end it Razz))

"Target the stations core. Fire the main weapon." The Wraith commander aboard the Apocalypse station ordered. His command would be followed by all the other Wraith onboard without hesitation, a flaw in their genetic construction that forced them to obey Redack (or Jacen in this case). The station began powering its hyperspace tractor beam, within a minute it was ready to fire and did so. Targeting itself it created a a force of gravity so powerful that everything in the area would be destroyed- unless of course it was able to escape before the weapon fired. Anything trying to escape as or after the weapon fired would be destroyed, either because they tried to jump to hyperspace or because they were too slow to escape the blast. The Apocalypse Station itself imploded, resulting in a massive explosion the likes of which had not been seen for generations. This combined with the destruction of effectively every ship in the area would bring forth the most magnificent fiery explosion of all time, nothing could compare to the brilliance of the light show unfolding- not the destruction of the Death Star, not the obliteration of Alderaan, not even the destruction of Centerpoint Station itself...

((There, as planned I have destroyed the Wayland Empire ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:21 am

(Psh, you may as well have. However, you should look up how powerful quantum technology is before you assume your technology is superior. Razz)

The Wayland Empire knew it was losing, and unfortunately, the Quantum Squadron was not fast to disable the Apocalypse Station. Mark knew from Force foresight, however, that the station was about to fire. Mark was able to move his X-Wing around and lay in a course for Coruscant.

"Everyone, get back to Coruscant now! The Apocalypse Station is about to blow!"

Some of the fleet was able to follow him as he made the lightspeed jump, but others were not able to lay in their course and engage hyperspace in time. A large portion of his fleet was obliterated when they got back to Coruscant - approximately 1/3 of the present fleet was destroyed. Mark landed near the Senate building as he contemplated the result of the battle.

The clone fleet would rejoin the other forces in orbit.

In the mean time, Mark headed for the Senate chamber where Wind and the other were holding the Senatorial meeting.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:55 am

((Well I don't want to start an argument, BUT, I know that quantum armour is practically useless against certain things and that there is no info on the "quantum weaponry" you use so I couldn't possibly ;now about them unless you tell me how they work Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)   Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chandrila- An Empire Divided (All Read)
Page 1 of 1