Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm

"And, from your point of view, do I have any good faith?" Jacen asked as he removed the phantoms he'd summoned... It might have been fun to have them attack Mark, but it would've served no purpose.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:03 pm

"That is what I am asking for - that once I will hand over my army, that the Jedi Order will still have control over them, even though they are at your disposal. I can't hand over our only means of defending ourselves if you betray us."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 pm

"I let the people elect a new Emperor anyway so my betrayal would mean nothing but a rogue force user." Jacen stated. "However, the Wayland Empire will agree to leave you in control so that if you feel we're abusing your army then you can step in and stop it."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 pm

"Very well, then we have an agreement, I believe. If you agree to all of my terms, I agree with yours."

Mark took a holo-pad that had all of the conditions that he had prepared, and then added Jacen's conditions. He signed his name with a stylus, and handed it over to Jacen.

"The treaty, if you will. Sign it to finalize our agreement."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:49 am

Jacen took the datapad and signed it. Of course, the Jedi was probably right not to trust him... That was why he'd placed someone else in control of the Wayland Empire... To prevent his own corruption from influencing it.

"Now, perhaps you're interested in why I came here to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm

Mark stood watching as Jacen signed the datapad, but noted the fact that he had assigned a new Emperor for the Wayland Empire.

"If you could, I would appreciate if your elected Emperor would also sign a copy treaty."

Jacen mentioned his original intentions of being on Ziost, undoubtedly concerning Anarcus' presence.

"I would indeed like to hear what ideas you had in mind... your intentions for coming here to make a deal with Anarcus."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:02 pm

"To create peace... I was going to make an offer that would have allowed his Unholy Alliance to exist without it attacking the Wayland Empire... Of course you Jedi just decided he was a threat and eliminated that threat the only way you know how, by killing it." Jacen said, ignoring the request to get the Emperor to sign as well- if Mark wanted him to sign it then Mark would have to go visit the new Emperor. Jacen pulled one of the Tsils out of his pocket, the one that Force Stasis had been used on. "Now, since I'm in the mood for revealing my plans... Want to know what this was for?"
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:14 pm

"Lord Anarcus was not the type to make deals for peace. For him, it was always galactic conquest or bust. Sooner or later, someone would have had to stop him."

Mark noticed how Jacen overlooked his question regarding the Emperor Wayland. "Quite a feisty fellow, isn't he?" The man suddenly made an offer to reveal his intentions regarding the one Tsil. Mark had experience with the power of Tsils, for he had been part of a team that had stop Merlock from using them.

"I am pretty sure I know what you were planning, but enlighten me." Mark smiled and crossed his arms, waiting for Jacen to confirm his suspicions.

Last edited by Mark Kenobi on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:16 pm

"Oh but now I'm curious, what do you think I plan to use it for?" Jacen asked, he always liked to know what people thought he was thinking...
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:25 pm

The Jedi Master shook his head, knowing that Jacen was purposely playing games. Fortunately, Mark was in a good enough mood to play along.

"Back when Merlock was Dark Lord, he used Tsils to power his fleet. I was part of the team that opposed him. Without the Quantum Squadron, however, we probably would have failed to stop him. Since Tsils magnetize the power of the Force, this allows the ability to utilize such power, such as when Luke Skywalker encountered the same phenomena on the Planet of Twilight. In short, they boost ordinary matters into superpowers."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

"The more I hear about this Merlock, the more I wish I'd been around back then... You're close, but Merlock was perhaps more ambitious in his use of the Tsils than I am being." Jacen stated. "Although I must say the thought did occur to me that I could have an unstoppable fleet, I decided that one ship was more than enough to achieve my goal... So, keep guessing."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 pm

"Indeed, he was a terrible foe to have to deal with. He may have been more ambitious, but I doubt you would fail to utilize the Tsils at all."

Mark knew there were more capabilities to use for Tsils, but he would only mention one more.

"Using the Tsils for one ship, I'd say, would be still dangerous in itself. If used with a superweapon, you could emit the powers of Force Stasis and Force Ice on a massive scale. I wouldn't put using that ability past you."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:38 pm

"Good, good. Now lets say its an organic ship that you've all seen me use before. But its purpose has been modified." Jacen replied once again. He was glad that at least one Jedi was willing to play 'games'. It showed that there was still potential for an Order of fools.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm

"I would assume you are referring to that horrendous ship you used to make the citizens of Coruscant go mad... in that case, you could use the power Force Stasis and Ice on planets, effectively freezing the population."

Mark was starting realize that Jacen had underestimated his knowledge. The Jedi Master only hoped he didn't know about Mark's own "game."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:49 pm

"Oh come now, do you really think that if I had a plan to kill so many innocent lives with Force Ice that I'd willingly reveal that to you?" Jacen asked rhetorically. "No. I'm not stupid. What you Jedi fail to realise is that most of my weapons can be used for good purposes... They've just bee advertised wrongly."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:56 pm

"What you forgot is the fact that I gave them to you willingly, knowing what they are and what they can do, so it is obvious that telling me how you could use them to destroy an entire planet's population would not be informing me of anything I don't know."

Mark realized Jacen was playing rhetorical word games, but the Jedi had a few rhetorics to throw out himself.

"Considering your past reputuation, trusting you to use these for good is a hard bet. True, they could use be used for good purposes... but that depends on you. So, what did you have in mind?..."

Maybe he finally end the charade and tell Mark of his true intentions, though the Jedi Master had little reason to believe he was honest in using Tsils for good.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:05 am

"Patience..." Jacen said. He wasn't going to tell, this was just one big game of politics and words for him and the Jedi had provided much amusement for him. "So, shall we leave now that you've killed Anarcus?"
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:03 am

Mark smiled. He knew it was too good to be true for this man to actually be planning something good. It was a good idea that he had prepared for this. "Patience, indeed," he thought.

"Very well, let's leave. I believe my friends will want to know my mission has succeeded."

At that, Mark prepared to leave in his ship and sent a communication to his friends informing them of his success.

(Left Post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance   Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ziost - Resurrecting the Unholy Alliance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2