Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What better a place than Mandalore?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

What better a place than Mandalore? Empty
PostSubject: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 am

The VT-49 Decimator neared the planet of the galactic known warrior race of the Mandalorian, Mandalore. The FA-5 valet droid piloting the VT-94 made contact with one of the defense satellite stations and was given direction the go ahead to land in Keldabe the capital city of the planet.

Jeth quietly slept in his bed within his quarters on the ship finding himself very relaxed for once. Who said a darksider’s cant enjoy peace? Jeth actually very much liked it very much even if his true insanity sometimes got in the way. But for now he was sleeping and enjoying it quite a bit.

His new disciple, the young Tiss'shar who he had already bestowed the name Sklave upon was somewhere in the ship, either still sleeping himself or learning his way around the ship, hopefully the latter.

Jeth had chosen Mandalore as the place to resupply his ship and get new gear for his Sklave so his conversion into a Sith assassin could commence. The boy was currently useless to the formally loyal Sith assassin as he was, nothing more than an obedient dog that knew no tricks other than to obey. Some new armor, gear, and clothes, would make him of some greater use.

The ship entered the Mandalore atmosphere rather smoothly for Jeth was not disturbed from his sleep in the least. The valet droid landed the VT-49 perfectly on the third landing platform of a public docking bay three blocks from the main capital building in Keldabe. The ship now sat silently on the platform and remained locked with its shields still up as the engines died out as they were turned off. For now Jeth remained asleep. There was no need to rush things now, who would attack such a fortified ship on such a militant planet.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 am

((Character in play: Sklave))

Sklave woke up in the armchair he had fallen asleep in. The man wasn't out yet and it seemed that they had landed. Sklave put on the only clothing he had. A red cape. Sklave went up to the front where a droid was and examined the controls.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Jeth’s eyes opened wide suddenly and then eased to become half closed. With a silent yawn he sat up in his bead and rubbed his right eye as he looked around his quarters with his left. With a gruff sigh he sat up out of bed and threw on his regular attire minis the black cloak, made sure his hair was down against his head with some of it hiding his eyes, and laced up his boots. With another silent yawn he sluggishly exited his quarters and walked to the bridge of the ship, grabbing a meal bar on his way and finishing it right before reaching his destination. He noticed Sklave was already up and awake and examining the ship’s controls but for now Jeth paid him little attention as he walked to the head of the bridge and stared out the window at the city they had landed. As he stood there he went over in his head what they would be doing here. Refueling, resupply, and more suitable clothes and gear for the piece of clay.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Sklave felt a presence next to him. He looked to his right to find the man looking out the window.

"I have no knowledge of thisss place sssir." Sklave said standing up straight. Sklave bowed before the man.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Jeth closed his eyes and sighed as he spoke in a rather tired and bored sounding voice.

“We are on the planet of Mandalore, in the city of Keldabe. This is where I was born an assassin. I believe we will find everything we need for you to be of some use to me here.”

Jeth opened his eyes and turned away from the window and saw that Sklave was bowing before him. With another sigh he rolled his eyes and spoke again.

“You do not have to bow all the time. Now go out to the market and find yourself some armor that appeals to you, just make sure it is light and doesn’t take away from your movement and flexibility very much. You will probably need it custom made because of what you are so make sure you get it in a dark color.”
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm

"Yes ssir." Sklave turned and waited for the door to open.

The door opened and Sklave stepped out into the new world. He was in a spaceport. He noticed quite a few shops open inside the hanger. Sklave walked up to the different stores until he came upon a store that's sign read, Kammile's Custom Armory Sklave walked in to find a H'nemthe standing behind the counter wiping it down with a rag. A protocol droid stood next to it. The H'nemthe looked up. It let out a series of squeals and shrieks. The protocol droid spoke in a tiss'shar language.

"Welcome to Kammile's Custom Armory. I am Kammile." The droid said pointing toward the H'nemthe. "How can I help you?"

Sklave spoke in the tiss'shar language. "I am looking for light, black armor. Something that will fit me and not make me lose any movements. Can you make that for me? I will pay you 4,000 credits."

The protocol droid translated for Kammile. He spoke again. The protocol droid spoke. "5,000 credits, and we have a deal. No less."

Sklave merely nodded his head. Kammile immediately went into the back. The protocol droid spoke up again. "It will be ready in a few hours." Sklave nodded his head again. He strode back to the ship.

"It will be ready in a few hoursss ssir." Sklave explained to the man. He sat down in the armchair and waited.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:23 pm

By the time Sklave returned to the ship Jeth was sitting at the desk in the back left of the bridge with the black suitcase lying open in front of him. When he heard that the armor would be done in a few hours he nodded to himself as he stared at the small bottles of varying liquids arranged in the foam inside the open suitcase.

“Good, then we have some time.”

Jeth turned around and revealed he had a ball about the size of a base ball made out of a thick solid mettle in his right hand. Without warning the ball shot out of Jeth’s hand at a mile a minute aimed right for the chest of the boy. Whether or not it hit the boy the ball would stop in mid air a foot past where the boy was currently standing and just hover there. Jeth wanted to see what the boy would do, whether he would dodge, take the hit, or practice the force technique Jeth had seen him use in the plaza back on Coruscant.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:35 pm

The man held a ball in his hand. Suddenly the ball flew out of his hand. Sklave spun to dodge it. It barely skinned his right shoulder. Sklave stood there rubbing his shoulder. He faced the man.

"I am ready for whatever you throw at me ssir." Sklave spoke in a deep voice.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:24 pm

The boy was facing Jeth which meant that his back was to the still floating orb of solid metal. Without making any movement to suggest that he was still controlling the orb Jeth stood up and scratched his chin with the slender fingers of his right hand as he spoke.

"I see that."

The ball of metal suddenly shot at the reptilian boys back at the same speed as before, this time even if it missed it would shoot to Jeth's left hand where he would lightly catch it.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Sklave heard a noise behind him. He turned quickly to see the orb coming at him again. He used force push on it to make it go off course and miss him barely. Sklave turned back to the man.

"By the way; I didn't catch your name." Sklave said. Curiosity was gone, but he was merely saying he didn't know what his name was.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 pm

(OOC: Just gunna point out that the sphere would not have made any noise so reacting to it in that way was not a very good choice, in a fight that would be a questionable move)

Jeth raised his eye brow when he heard the suggested question from Sklave. Responding to the question he spoke in a stern voice as he narrowed his eyes.

"My name is Jeth, but you will either call me by sir or nothing at all. Understand?"

Jeth turned back to the case and took out the injection gun and a new bottle, this one containing a dark purple yet still thin and transparent liquid.

"Come here now and hold out both your arms, wrists up."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 am

((Ok. and I was just wondering so I wouldn't have to say the man.))

Sklave done as he was told. He walked up to Jeth and put his arms facing upward. He was not afraid of these needles.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Jeth wasted no time and quickly injected a quick shot of a trace amount of the purple liquid into both of his forearms. He then removed the bottle from the gun and placed both items back in the case where they belonged as he spoke to Sklave.

"That injection will strengthen the fibers of the mussel in your arms, it wont make you any more physically stronger but you will now be able to use your muscles to their full potential, and you should have a quicker reaction time and a more fluent control of your arm and hand movements."

Jeth grined an stared at Sklave out of the corner of his eye as he continued speaking.

"It may be a bit painful as it spreads through the muscle fibers of your arms, but you can take about an hour of pain right?"
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 pm

Sklave felt pain searing through his body.

"Yesss ssir. When this is done, my armor should be ready." Sklave said.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Jeth nodded, stood up, closed the suitcase and put it back where it belonged. He then walked off the bridge and to his privet quarters as he spoke to Sklave.

"I am going to my quarters to do some work. Do not disturb me until you have your armor ready in on so we may test how useful you are to me you are thus far."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:47 pm

"I will not dissturb you ssir." Sklave nodded. "I am going to go wait at the shop." He said as Jeth walked into his quarters.

Sklave walked out of the ship and walked towards the shop. He walked inside. The protocol droid was standing behind the counter. It raised it's head. "My master is busy making some armo- Oh. It's you." the droid apparently remembered him.

"You do know I can ssspeak in common language." Sklave said. "And you will addresss me as Sklave. Not 'You'. Got it?"

The protocol droid nodded. "Master is almost done with your armor. Might I add that it looks wonderful and you will have full flexibility wearing it. It can withstand attacks almost up to a lightsaber."

"Good. Good." The Tiss'shar nodded.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 pm

In his room he take out most of his gear and lays it out. On his bed he lays out his Sith armor, a solid black, lusterless, beskar full body suit. It is lightweight, and custom built and fit; a perfect thin shelled armor that has little effect on his movements or flexibility and the outside armor of the suits left arm is plated with highly refined cortosis ore. Oh his desk he lays out the contents of his belt including, a thin metal breathing mask, his veils of assorted powered and gaseous poisons, his three force talismans, his remaining two Darkside Talismans and his small black phirk blade. He also places on the desk his black staffed lightscythe, and his pair of crushgaunts. Looking over his gear he sighs and he picks up the black staff of his lightscythe and sits down cross legged on a large dark red pillow at the center of the room. He then takes a microfiber cloth from his pocket and begins to clean and polish the scythe as he sighs again in a relaxed manor and closes his eyes. Jeth would finish cleaning his staff quickly and then would stand up, place the staff back on the desk and then begin to clean his armor with the same cloth. While cleaning the armor he would feel its effects being activated there was a boost in his strength in the darkside of the force, a boost he would have no strength to control if he remained touching to the armor for too long.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Suddenly Kamille walked in with some armor. It was black and looked good enough to fit a tiss'shar.

Kamille spoke in his language. The protocol droid replied in the common language. "Master says 'Here is your armor. I hope you enjoy it. You payed in advance, so here it is. Thank you and come again.'"

Sklave took the armor and turned to the door. Before he walked out, he mumbled, "Not likely." Sklave walked back to the ship and knocked on Jeth's door. "The armor is ready."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:25 pm

Jeth was working on the last piece of his armor, the back plate, when he heard the knock on his door and Sklaves announcement that he had retrieved his armor. Narrowing his eyes he snapped back his voice muffled by the closed door.

"Did you try it on, and made sure it fit, that it was comfortable, and that there is nothing wrong with it?!"

As he waited for a reply Jeth stood up, taking the back plate of the armor which was now becoming overheated with absorbed energy, and began to put things back where they belonged, making sure to put the back plate and the rest of his Sith armor away before everything else.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Sklave immedietly tried it on. He was right. Everything fit perfectly. Kimille even added a helm to fit the skull of a tiss'shar. The helm left two eye slits so sklave could see. The armor came with a chest plate, shin guard type plates, arm plates, a backplate, and a helm.

"It fitss perfectly sssir." Sklave said.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Once everything was away and back where it belonged Jeth took a hold of his staff and griped it in his right hand and took an offensive stance before the door of his room, his feet spread apart, his knees bent and his staff held so that it would be ready for its tip to be thrust forward with a great amount of force. He then spoke in a calm voice that made it seem as though he was satisfied with Sklaves answer.

"Very good."

The door then suddenly slid open to the right and Jeth thrust his staff forwards without warning, aimed for the center of Sklave's armored chest.
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Sklave felt like he had better reflexes and and grabbed the staff, but it didn't stop it from hitting his chest. He heard a 'Tang' noise and looked down to see that the staff had hit him, but he didn't feel it.

"Thiss armor sseemss to be ssstronger than it appearss ssir." Sklave exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Without a word Jeth quickly pulled back the staff so it was pulled from Sklave's hand and raised it up a bit before placing his other hand on the staff and forcing the staff down on the boys left shoulder as if trying to break it. While doing this Jeth spoke in a rather casual voice.

"So it seems."
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Jeth was merely testing his new battle armor. The staff came down on Sklave's left shoulder. The impact was so strong, that Sklave felt the blow as a poke to the shoulder.

"Still sseems to be working." Sklave noticed.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Jeth grinned before pulling back his staff one last time and then quickly thrust it forwards stabbing it into a gap in the armor between the right leg and the waist. As Jeth held the staff stabbed in the gap, which was most likely very painful he spoke to Sklave.

"You need to protect spots like this in your armor. All armor does is protect areas so you can defend other specific areas more effectively rather than trying to protect your whole body. Also, when someone is facing you with a weapon you never drop your guard, ally or foe!

Jeth twisted the staff to the right as he waited for an answer keeping it stabbed in the gap in the armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What better a place than Mandalore?   What better a place than Mandalore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What better a place than Mandalore?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next