Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)

Go down 
+6
Richter Belmont
Mark Kenobi
Adroit System
Thaed
clint
Redack
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:01 pm

((Are you guys busy or have you forgotten about me Razz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 2:06 pm

((Waiting on others to reply.))
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 3:22 pm

”I think history will show that the annihilation of the jedI is nothing to be worried about.”

A voice quickly called out, responding almost immediately to Jacen as an older man entered the room.

”I don’t believe we have met.”

Dakar added as he strode quickly across the room, closing the distance with surprising speed. A grey, business like suit clothed him, with a high collar with a dark blue trim.

”My name is Dakar Constantine. I am the CEO of the Arc Corporation.”
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:03 am

The Jedi Master strode into the room, dressed in full black Jedi tunic and robes. He threw back his hood as he addressed the people who had gathered there.

“Fellow Jedi, greetings to you. I apologize for my long absence. Jacen, you have the Jedi Order’s great thanks for your help against the Sith. I should have been here to defend against their forces – my army could have held them off if I had but kept my eyes to our home.” Mark looked down at the floor, a little disappointed with himself.

“The Jedi Order apparently has had trouble staying on its feet recently. For a time, it seemed the Jedi had the upper hand against the Sith, but we lowered our guard too quickly. I suggest we accept Jacen’s help. His past may be somewhat questionable, but I feel no deceit coming from his aura. Having his help would a great asset to us against the Sith.

“Of course, us just sitting here isn’t going to do much. We definitely need to defend ourselves, but I think we should annihilate the problem at its root – the Sith Lords. I plan on taking them down by whatever means necessary. I shall give command of my army to any fellow Jedi who would wish to use it to defend Coruscant. Anyone who wants to take a stand with me is welcome to come along with me. Anyone who opposes me… is politely asked to not interfere.”
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:03 am

"I couldn't agree more, but probably for different reasons." Jacen said in response to the 'business man' that had identified himself as Dakar. At last he was getting somewhere though, the three Jedi that had initially entered had no help at all but now this new arrival who he actually knew the name of. Though he didn't recall ever meeting him directly. "Do you really think attacking the Sith directly would be a wise idea Jedi? They will always rise from the shadows, normally more powerful than last time. My plan is merely to prevent them from having influence over the Galaxy..."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:27 am

OOC: I’m going to go ahead and keep posting. Thaed and Clint haven’t posted in a while, and it takes so long for the order to come full circle especially with the different time zones.

--------------------------------------

“Oh, I think our reasons might not be that far apart. But as it goes for the jedi, so does it the sith.”

Dakar quickly responded, his tone confident and commanding as he took a seat directly across from Jacen.

“You must understand that the core of the Jedi’s principle’s are in the best interests of the people. Whether they follow these is another story. But I tell you this… the jedi are here for the good of the galaxy. Now please bare with me, as I would expect you to disagree.”

Dakar paused, gathering his words.

“I am not a jedi. I am not a philosopher. I do not feel the force surging through my veins… I am a business man from Corellia. But I believe the jedi have done great things for this galaxy. However, do not look to them for acknowledgment. They have been burned at the stake far to many times. They know the sting of betrayal and deceit. So understand now… they will not accept you as master and commander as you stand... And neither will I. It is not enough that you liberate Coruscant, or even drive all evil from the galaxy. You must sacrifice that which you hold dear.”

He paused again, letting his words sink in for a moment. There was no reason that Jacen would not make a strong candidate for a figure head position. But it seemed as though Jacen was looking for something more then a figure head. Something closer to an absolute monarch then a republic or democracy.

“I suggest, that we establish Jacen as a leader of this galaxy. But only after his empire has effectively disbanded and destroyed a vast portion of its forces, along with its facilities. It would also relinquish absolute control of a large portion of its territory's. Once that has been completed, a government could be established. However, I will not accept this government if it places sole control within Jacen’s hands. We would establish a federal government, that would form a coalition between planets, but leave greater power to the planetary governments. The fderal government’s strength would be marginal at best. Its presence would be more economic and defense related.”

His words were spoken more as a suggestion to the entire room then to simply Jacen.

“And finally… the jedi must remain separate from this government. They will not become politicians, or soldiers. They will not be bound by our command. They would be advisors, who would in there self be given a planet by which they could govern themselves, and protect the galaxy. And if by some miracle we agree… Then I will acknowledge you, as our leader in these dark times.”

His last sentence quickly lost his all encompassing tone, as his eyes quickly focused in on Jacen. Most he felt would agree with his proposal... except for Jacen. And so would begin negations.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 am

"You're asking me to somehow remove vast numbers of troops that were born simply to fight in wars, they don't know how to do anything else... Then you want me to remove production facilities, effectively putting millions, billions even, of people out of their jobs... At last, but certainly not least important, you're asking me to weaken the only military force that can truly prevent the Sith's armies from controlling this Galaxy." Jacen stated, there was absolutely no way he'd weaken the Wayland Empire on purpose- and not because it was his Empire but simply because he wasn't stupid. "Everything that doesn't involve weakening the Wayland Empire I can easily agree to. I don't desire to rule the Galaxy or even this Empire, I have simply been doing what the rest of you have proven to be incapable of."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:09 am

Mark looked to Jacen and replied to his remark on the Jedi's proposal to hunt down the Sith Lords.

"I know it is a risky move. But it has to be done. Sometimes you have to play offensive and defensive at the same time. I have vast experience with fighting Sith, so I am going to take the chance at taking them down. If you are so graciously willing to defend the Galaxy against them, I see no point in staying here with you. Your Wayland Empire is practicallly legendary and is practically invincible to any force other than one of supreme power and size. The Sith are few and weak at the moment, and taking them down at this point will stop any attack they can throw at us. I once stood against the entire Sith Order and defended this Galaxy by striking at them from within - that time has come again. Passively waiting for themto make their move, as I have done in recent years, has been a flawed tactic. The Jedi worked far more effectively when we took initiative. I agree and disagree with you at the same time, Jacen. I will support in your generous effort to be a shield for us against Sith attack, but I can't just stand here and wait for them to plan something devious."

Mark listened into what the man known as Dakar had to say.

"I know us Jedi haven't been too effective recently, and I agree we should stay out of politics. But our duty as guardians of the Republic cannot cease, for if we served only as advisors, we would be wasting half of our Force-given abilities. We must serve on the battlefront when it comes to Sith adversaries. Sometimes regular infantry, even in large numbers, is not enough to take down a Sith Lord."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:14 am

"Do what you want. I'm not here to dictate the Jedi, but I'd prefer it if you left the Sith alone until some form of stability can be brought to the Galaxy." Jacen stated.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:55 pm

(Sorry for the absence, been busy lately)

He hesitantly followed the conversation, listening to what each member of the meeting had to say. Jacen seemed to be coming to his senses, or at least appeared to be. The other Jedi whom had entered recently talked about immediate attack on the Sith. The sound of that appealed to him, being the idea he had in his head from the start of this whole thing. But talk was doing little at this point and he'd throw his cards out on the table if only to further the conversation about the Jedi advance.

He cleared his throat, a raspy grunt would announce to his peers he was about to speak and hopefully grab their attention.

"The Sith are growing, not only in numbers but in power. The same cannot be said for the Jedi at this point, and I'd like to think that this man has it right. A full frontal attack on the Sith would halt progress for our counterparts in all aspects of advancement. However, this attack would require cooperation and coordination, something the Jedi have lacked in recent years. This would only be carried out with some type of lead, which means the council would have to be restored."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:13 am

Dakar opened his mouth to speak, before both Mark and Roy spoke up. He grumbled silently under his breath, but let it go. They didn’t know he was about to speak, but there suggestions were bothering him. As there words faded, he quickly jumped in to return to what he and Redack had began to discuss.

”Aside from perhaps these two, I would expect the jedI to agree with me on one key issue. We will not invest complete authority over our military, and our lives in a single being. We would simply be trading one ruler for another. And if you truly wish to help the galaxy, then you must sacrifice your power, but your not trying to help the galaxy are you…”

Dakar paused

[b]”What is it that you want?”
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:49 am

"Its a shame really... That the Galaxy never understood me when I was Redack, and that the Galaxy still doesn't understand me now that I've cast aside that shadow." Jacen said in what could have been described as a disappointed tone. Though at least this Dakar wasn't stupid, Jacen had become so accustomed to having idiots around him that it felt enlightening to have someone like Dakar here. "What does any being want? Power... Even you want it... The difference is, I don't see controlling the Galaxy as a source of power... Not any more anyway."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:53 am

Dakar leaned back in his chair, listening intently as he relaxed back within his chair. Jacen was truly a master of words, and Dakar knew it. A weathered businessman who had seen it all was not forcing himself to watch his words, and dissect, Jacen's.

”Then why do you want the Wayland Empire to act as the governing body of the galaxy? And where do you seek to gain this power?”

Dakar questioned inquisitively. Obviously Dakar and Jacen would need to get to know each other a little better before any progress was made.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 am

"Because, putting it in its simplest form, there is no other Government to govern this Galaxy. The Sith destroyed the Republic when they took over... Of course as I've said, I'm willing to allow a sort of 'council' to exist under me until the Galaxy is stable... Then I'm willing to let politicians control the Galaxy." Jacen stated. It was the entire truth, but quite often if he said something then it was the truth. The problem most people had wasn't they saw only lies and truths, they couldn't understand that some truths were entirely true with just a few facts missing. A fact Jacen liked to manipulate- both when he was Redack and even now after his 'redemption'. He suddenly realised though that he'd been ignoring the Jedi in favour of talking to this man. And he needed to avoid answering a certain question. "This is why I want the Jedi. If you can't help me fight the Sith then I would at least like you to ensure I don't cross the line between acceptable actions and evil. You could act as the Jedi once did to the Republic... Mere advisers..."
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:25 pm

"I am not an adviser, nor am I a politician. I am a protector of the inhabitants of this galaxy, far and wide. You may question some of the decisions made by our council in light of past events, and I am willing to accept that critique as even I have questioned the decisions of our Order in the past. I don't believe that we rejected your proposition, nor have we accepted it to this point. I can assure you, however, of two things. First, I sure as hell am not standing idly by while our Order and the beings we are responsible for continue to be slaughtered mindlessly. Secondly, the Order does not act on the will of someone such as yourself. An alliance is not out of the question, but it is something that should be considered and discussed amongst the members left to serve the Jedi."

He paused for a brief second to contemplate what exactly an alliance with this man would entail, and what it would mean for his fellow Jedi.

"That is why I come before this board here and now and present a proposal. We stand and fight the Sith from this very day on so that before this war is over the innocents of this Galaxy all know that it is safe for them to walk their planet without fear of the Sith or the evil they spread."

"If we are to make this decision, however, we must reform the council. Not by vote over time, but here and now, while the majority of our kind are here to hear it. Whether permanent or not, we need some type of structured leadership in place if we are to coordinate and deal with this war."

(Sorry for throwing all this out there, but this has dragged on for waaay too long."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Dakar raised a brow as Redack replied with a simple, and juvenile response to why the Wayland Empire should take control, that was the truth yes… but not the whole truth. And of course, his complete circumvention of why he wanted power. But what was even more intriguing to him was the fact that this rather young jedi seemed to miss it completely. That these jedi around him seemed content to turn a blind eye to fix this immediate crisis. It seemed as though it played almost directly into Jacen’s own personal agenda… one that Dakar was becoming more and more worried of.

”Excuse me young jedi…”

Dakar quickly spouted, a hint of shock and disappointment in his tone.

”You would put the responsibility of the entire galaxy in the hand of the few individuals in this room?”

Dakar struggled as he tried to refrain from insulting the jedi. Bad relations was not something the jedI needed. But Dakar could sense a feeling of tension that could quickly grow if left unchecked.

”I warn all of you. Do not invest unchecked authority to this man. You know not what danger you place the galaxy in.”

His voice now was concerned, almost begging the jedi to listen before slowly turning back to Jacen.

”…What will you do with power once you obtain it Jacen?”

Now focused and as direct as possible. He even raised his voice slightly, as to make sure all would hear, and wait for Jacen’s response.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Mark listened to the propositions and suspicions of those present. He took it into his head and came to one conclusion - everyone had a good point.

"I agree that the Jedi should remain as mainly advisors, but we have to retain our place as guardians. If Jacen is to take hold of galactic control for the time being, I will stay as long as can to serve as an advisor. I am sure other Jedi will do likewise. However, I will use any opportunity I see to take down the Sith in a pre-emptive strike. If we must form a new Jedi Council to do so, then let it be so. I am willing to do everything I can to prevent corruption or attack on the galaxy."

The Jedi Master looked over to Dakar, and let him know what thoughts he had on the matter of Jacen having control.

"Don't worry, good sir. Jacen's authority will not be unchecked. I will trust him for now, but even the best of men can go corrupt with too much power. The Jedi will be watching him.
"Sometimes a few individuals must take initiative. I have watched this galaxy for so long, and at times it fell to the Sith and all matter of corruption because a few capable individuals, much like ourselves, hesitated to take action. With this knowledge, I tell you: we must act - NOW. But we still must do so wisely."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Valedictory   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Dakar let out a long, disappointed sigh as Mark gave his comforting response. To Dakar though, it felt like needles pressing against his skin. It was a apparent that his view was not going to be accepted. He could not represent the jedi, while Mark and Roy were obliged to act as such.

”Well then… I’ve voiced my opinion.” Dakar rose from his seat, fixing his collar as he tried to keep the sorrow of defeat from showing. “If you will excuse me. I must prepare”

Dakar gave a humble bow to both Roy and Mark, and nod of acknowledgment to Jacen before turning for the door. He walked briskly to the door, stopping briefly to cast a thoughtful stare back at the two jedi, before disappearing behind the door. From there his pace would be quick, leading him to his private craft. He was heading to Corellia. His hopes now hung in Corric, and Terand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:52 pm

She watched as the man had left, and she remained silent for the most part throughout this meeting. Not feeling it necessary to merely repeat someone else's point. Instead she gathered what information she could on the people's intentions and such. She didn't trust the man who called this meeting nor did she agree with the two Jedi who appeared to be representing the Jedi the most here. They were looking for a battle a bit too much in her opinion. She also didn't agree with the Jedi basically working for this Wayland Empire. Since they'd likely be used just as a military force and would forget the oath they had originally taken. To act as Guardians of the people, not the military of the Wayland Empire.

However she knew she had heard enough in this meeting to make her decision. If the Jedi went ahead with the attack on the Sith she would have no part in it. If they allied with the Wayland she would cut her ties to them completely. She couldn't call herself something she didn't agree with. Standing she then spoke:

"I think I've heard enough. I can't support the Jedi taking the attack to the Sith, nor can I support an alliance with this man. So I bid my farewell."

Bowing her head lightly she turned and made her way out, taking the Jedi Katana she previously had resting beside her chair along with her. She would search Terand out and tell him of the events that occurred in the meeting. Perhaps he would have a suggestion on where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
clint

clint

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 pm

He watched quizzically as the two previous occupants left the room. Their points were heard loud and clear. He knew not to trust the Wayland Empire, but he also knew that standing idly by while the fate of millions hung in the balance was unacceptable. As the door shut he motioned back to Mark. It seemed that the three remaining in the room would be deciding on the fate of the proposition at this point.

In a flat, monotone voice he announced to Mark, "I stand by my previous statement. We have stood by far too long watching from the sidelines. I cannot possibly exterminate the Sith and the evil plagues they spread across the galaxy, but that won't stop me from trying. So figure out your next course of action so I know just how big a task I have at hand."
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:29 am

Jacen sighed. It seemed the Jedi were just as stupid as he'd initially thought. Which made him wonder, why bother? Why bother trying to save the Galaxy when the Galaxy will never accept you? Of course, if he didn't bother then he knew what might happen. The Galaxy would surely fall to the Sith while the Jedi sit by and watch eating their popcorn as if this were some kind of film to enjoy. Though that Dakar man had proved interesting, perhaps worth of further investigation... And maybe something could be salvaged from this meeting if the remaining Jedi could just agree on something.

"Did any of them actually listen to me I wonder?" Jacen asked. He referred to how everyone that had left had apparently not been listening to him when he'd said he didn't care if he had full control and that he'd changed his mind about using the Jedi to attack the Sith... "My offer still stands. If the Jedi are willing to become advisers then I am willing to help you in any way I can..."
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 am

Mark noted that Dakar and Ashaiya apparently held no agreement with Jacen. He bowed to them as they left and returned his gaze to Jacen.

"I have been listening well, Redack, so don't think I don't understand you. I would prefer not to take initiative on the Sith right now, but apparently standing on the side lines while the darksiders prepare to strike us does nothing. I am willing to accept your offer of help and cooperate with you anyway I can. I believe us two Jedi left here agree with your terms. We will try to advise you anyway we can, but just don't take us for granted."
The Jedi Master looked to his fellow Jedi then, and gave a response to his comment.

"I don't know where any of the Sithlords are right now, so I plan on staying low until I get an idea on where they are. My main concern are the Dark Lord and any Sith Lords. Sith with minor authority power, skill, and resources shouldn't be a problem for the time being, although we should keep our eyes open. For now, our main objective should be to support and watch over Jacen anyway we can. That's my plan. As for making a new council, probably of the Rule of Three... well, we need to know more about the active Jedi right now. Hopefully we will be getting more visitors so someone can actually be properly elected."
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:21 am

To him, it may have been a matter of hours since he had received this message. Richter had a difficult time grasping what had just happened in the Cantina a short while. He did not remember how he got there, nor how he came to enter conflict with the two he had escaped from. He was always very self-aware, so this puzzled him greatly. When he had just came upon on answer, it slipped from him as the message from the head of the Wayland Empire had sent his message to the Jedi. The message came through the Jedi channel on his portable holocron player, which means someone knew how to contact them. Messages sent to and from Jedi would be sent through this channel as he had configured it.

“Hm, this sounds of interest. What doth he intend to with us, I wonder?”

Being without transport, he would not be able to attend a part of the meeting at this time, but he made he great haste as he could on foot, and also taking the part of a stowaway in places he could not traverse on foot. When he had arrived to structure in which the meeting was taking place, he had recognized a few auras, people which he had met personally. The guards escorted him to the meeting area, but he did not enter until the opportune time. He wanted first to gather some of the discussion before entering, and then make his entrance.

Whatever was being proposed by the head of the Wayland Empire certainly did not conceal any sort of deceit. He felt a matter of conflict between four people. The man known as Dakar and the Jedi Knight known as Ashaiya had shown their disapproval on taking alliance with the Wayland Empire. Their position was not without merit, as twould seem taking conflict against the traditional practices of the Jedi Order, while giving a great amount of power to Jacen. However, Jedi Knight Roy and Jedi Master Obi-Mark Kenobi seemed to take position on the side of Jacen, though Kenobi was rather conservative in taking side with Jacen while aggressive with taking initiative against the forces of the Sith. Former Jedi Master Thead of the Shimuran Order had not given any vocal opinion since Richter had arrived. He saw Dakar and Ashaiya take their leave without further discussion, perhaps a bit too hasty. He could understand Dakar’s position better than Ashaiya since she was a Jedi, but perhaps ignorance played a role in her departure. Jacen made the reminder on his position of power during this alliance, and with that Richter was convinced enough to take a part in this. As Kenobi finished his response, he made his entrance.

“Enough have I heard to make my voice known. Dakar and Ashaiya’s concerns are not without merit, but I have taken thought to as to why they do not see merit in this. Perhaps they are afraid without knowing so, but it seems that the Sith have done far too much without hindrance that we can no longer afford to stand by and do nothing. I too have uncovered some sort of conspiracy that the Sith may be unraveling under the radar while we wait. The Jedi Order must be re-established and take good care of their position with the Wayland Empire.”

He then directed his voice and eyes towards Jacen.

“I feel no deception from ye, and thou art a changed man in thy positions, though the change may be harder and longer than thou realizes. But so, I agree with this alliance should take place, but under great care and with each side knowing their parts.”

Then he made a general address to everyone left in the room.

"As Jedi Knight Roy proposed on a vote of a new Jedi Council, I put before you the members that I know remain in the Jedi Order in some activity. As Master Kenobi is the only remaining Jedi Master, he should be leader of operations on the Jedi’s part. As for the remaining Jedi, I give ye all this list: Jedi Master Obi-Mark, Jedi Knight Terand, Jedi Knight Zanic, Jedi Knight Vegito, Jedi Knight Ashaiya, Jedi Knight Roy, Jedi Wind, and myself Jedi Knight Richter. In the count of those in position for a council vote, if Wind is indeed the Jedi Knight I believe he is, that makes eight. Vegito, Terand, and Zanic also have an apprentice under their wings, as I understand.”

Then he took a seat that was vacant and sat down, awaiting further development.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

~Making his way from the ruined Jedi Temple with Zanic and Dawn, Vegito made his way to this meeting area that Jacen Valor had setup. As he entered the building, he saw two other people going by. One was a Force sensitive strong enough to be a Jedi Knight, the other looked like he had some business to attend to. Inside the meeting room, he felt a few familiar Force auras. One he recognized as his long time friend, and others he had met before some time ago. The most recent was Richter, who was talking right now as he entered.~

~He did not know what was going on, so he gathered as much as he could as Richter spoke. There was mention of an alliance with the Wayland Empire, but doing so with some caution as he could guess from the words as the Jedi Order was reestablished. It was made clear that Jacen did not intend to deceive them so he was allright with that. Then there was the proposal of making a vote for a new Jedi Council that would be active in this alliance. He thought it was about time, since the Jedi were so quiet lately. Richter listed the Jedi he knew were still active to take a seat in the Council, and the list had eight valid Jedi with three apprentices. In all, there were only 11 Jedi.~

"From what I can guess from this meeting, those two that left did not agree with this alliance or some part what was discussed. I am here to fill one of those empty spots. If what I heard is right and is a plan in motion, I'm for it. As long as the Jedi has an alliance but acts independently it sounds good. I would like to hear more thought."

~Vegito just stood in sight but not in the center of attention. Jacen was the one that called for the meeting so he is the one that should be in the center of things.~
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

Dawn arrived a second after Vegito due to her speed and glanced around. She saw some familiar faces, and waved to Ashaiya and Richter. Dawn remained standing with Vegito and made no move to sit down. She also waited for her master.

"Mind explaining what this is all about? Please?" she added, to be polite. But her arms were crossed in the tan haciéndose querer way she had. She examined each one critically.

While she stared she also checked the force signatures.. A couple weren't Jedi, but she didn't mind. Dawn glanced over her shoulder, looking for Zanic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)   Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant- Old Alliances (All Jedi)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next