Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken. Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken.   Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 am

((Characters: Jacen Valor & Atrum Ingenium)

On the very edge of the Coruscant System lay three ships. One Wraith Hive Ship and two Wraith Assault Ships. Though one Wraith Hive ship was infact stronger than a single Super Star Destroyer, though only due to its organic nature providing hull regeneration, this tiniest of fleets wasn't exactly a threat or intended to be threatening. Jacen was more interested to see how they might react to certain tactics, the first of all being what they would do if a fleet, no matter its size, was sitting on the edge of Coruscant's solar system.

"I can almost see how everything clicks together." Jacen was saying to his son. "When I look at you I can see the microscopic electronic pulses holding together your organic cells and your nanites. I actually understand how that works... But when I consider the minds of my opponents, so chaotic. To even beleive I can predict them- no matter how strong in the Force I become, would be a lie."

"So we're here to evaluate them?" Atrum said. They had a discussion earlier relating to their family issues, it was the first time ever that Atrum had managed to have a proper conversation with his dad. Prior to that it had always been the insanity of Redack that showed, but now he'd almost reverted to his real self. Perhaps that was why he had retaken his birth name.

"No... We're here to play games with them. I doubt they're stupid enough to think they can predict me and I know they're waiting for me to make the first move." Jacen stated in response. A Wraith Dart flew behind him and used its beaming technology to suck up what looked alot like an ion bomb they'd built using Helious' technology database. "So I'm making the first move... I'm thinking of a blackout, cause a little panic on Coruscant. The sort of thing that might motivate the Sith Empire into attacking us."

"I see your logic hasn't change much." Atrum said. Of course Redack's, on rather Jacen's, logic often seemed flawed, but almost everything he did had a reason. Even if that reason was impossible to understand. The Universe was one big jigsaw puzzle and like any jigsaw there was always a piece missing... Jacen saw himself as the one holding that final piece, the piece that would complete the universe- the piece he would never hand over.

"The Galaxy is my trap for them, no matter where they strike I have a plan." Jacen said. "But now onto todays show." He said, waving his arm towards 100 Wraith Darts preparing to leave the massive hanger bay. "The Sith worship the Dark Side and today we will bring darkness to a planet that sees no sleep!" He refered to the fact that Coruscant was always alive with lights and people.

All one hundred of the Wraith Darts flew out of the hanger, each one following another. Once out into the void that was space they took up a very wide formation. Each oen was so far apart from the others that if it was destroyed it wouldn't effect any other... Even if your average bomb went off it still wouldn't effect more than two at a time... Though a big bomb, well obviously that might do a little more... But that was why he'd sent so many of his starfighters... Why try to score a bullseye with but one dart when you could throw a hundred at the board all at once, surely your chances of scoring a bullseye then were greatly increased... The small fleet of Wraith Darts continued on its path towards Coruscant while the two Assault Ships and the Hive Ship began preparing to jump into hyperspace- the Wraith Pilots onboard the Darts were expendable.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken.   Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:30 am

((Its been over a week and not one Sith has bothered to reply (either because you're busy or lazy, it doesn't matter much to me Razz)))

The darts continued on their path to Coruscant, unopposed they completed their mission. Each one 'beamed' down an ion bomb- technology that had been provided by one of Helius' rogue clones. Each oen was capable of disabling all technology within a large radius, but all of them combined would be enough to take out all of Coruscant's technology, leaving it not only in a black out but also completely defencless- well, unless the Sith had any defences that didn't reply on machines. Of course, this also rendered the darts half useless- being cyborg ships they relied on both organic technology & machinery to keep them functioning. Each dart would crash into Coruscant's surface, exploding on impact as the pilots inside detonated grenades- there was no point in allowing themselves to survive and be captured or allowing the organic/machine hybrid technology falling into Sith hands.

~One Hour Later~

The flash of light as hyperspace ended had initialy been a mystery to him, but after doing a little reseach on how hyperspace travel worked he'd realised it was infact a result of particles attaching themselves to the ship as it travelled at faster than light speeds and then suddenly detaching as the ship almost instantly slowed right down. It was interesting, because these particles were infact related entirely to the functionality of hyperspace which no one really understood... And there in was another mystery, how could all these empires- built entirely upon hyperspace travel, be capable of traveling at such speads in the first place? Jacen asumed he'd never know the answer to that one...

He was onboard The Seth which was currently in its defensive mode making it almost invincible but at the same time incapable of firing. The rest of the small invasion fleet consisted of Anubis and Shadowed Apocalypse as the other two command ships, with 50 Lucrehulk Battleships, 10 Wayland Class Eclipse Warships and 2 Executor class Star Dreadnoughts... This was followed by several small tractor-ships designed simply to guide objects to a location by tractoring them through hyperspace using a new tractor beam technology designed by the Wayland Empire. As the main fleet took up blockade positions around the planet, the command ships- including Seth, remained out of orbit but at an equal distance from the planet forming a triangle formation. At the same time the tractor-ships began assembling their 'Invasion-class Hypergate' (previously refered to as a Space-class Hypergate). Basically a massive hypergate that was also capable of allowing entire fleets to arrive from onep lanet to the traget world. In this case from Brentaal to Coruscant and because a large fleet of ships had assembled at Brentaal it meant that the invasion force at Coruscant ahd access to a large array of 'instant' backup.

"Allow passage to and from the planet, I'm really not interested who comes and goes... But if anyone shoots at us you will retaliate." Jacen stated to Atrum, who was stood almost beside him.

"So, you finally have the planet. Whats our next target?" Atrum asked.

"Coruscant was the target. I have no intention of attacking the Sith Empire further... Unless the provoke me." Jacen stated. "But Coruscant isn't entirely ours yet, we may control the space around it but if the Sith are anything like they're supposed to be then we've still got alot of work left."
Back to top Go down

Coruscant (System)- Through Victory, my chains WILL BE broken.
Page 1 of 1