Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion and a complaint

Go down 
+2
Richter Belmont
Thesus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:22 pm

I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:24 pm

He was on yesterday. I've sent him a message on myspace.
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:27 pm

If anyone see's him online, have him message me or Dessy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:41 pm

I'll try to get him too.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Is it just me, or did Belial begin his disappearing act after Wind beat him? It seems the two events coincide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Mark Kenobi wrote:
Is it just me, or did Belial begin his disappearing act after Wind beat him?

Not just you. I'm willing to bet that did a number on his ego. Which was very big when it came to RPing. Though then Wind beat him in a matter of what? Three posts? I'm sure that discouraged him quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:23 pm

That's probably part of it, but as I recall he was hanging around here less and less before that match even started. I think he was probably just losing interest, and the defeat by Wind was the last straw. :-/
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Desra wrote:
Mark Kenobi wrote:
Is it just me, or did Belial begin his disappearing act after Wind beat him?

Not just you. I'm willing to bet that did a number on his ego. Which was very big when it came to RPing. Though then Wind beat him in a matter of what? Three posts? I'm sure that discouraged him quite a bit.

I wouldn't even count the other 3 posts, because Wind didn't begin his attack until the post before Belial slipped up. Wind seemed to be waiting for Belial to make his move, but Belial just stood there aimlessly most of the time, so Wind had to attack first. Neutral Belial caught the pipe, but he completely missed Wind cutting the bridge and icing the floor. I was very surprised at that, because Belial was pretty good at catching stuff. Razz

Quote :
That's probably part of it, but as I recall he was hanging around here less and less before that match even started. I think he was probably just losing interest, and the defeat by Wind was the last straw. :-/

I wonder why, though. If he was tired when he made the post as he said, it was an understandable mistake. Nothing to be ashamed of really. Wink He made this place right? But he left, which is odd. For some reason the main mod seems to be the one usually missing most of the action. scratch
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:23 pm

As it seems, Belial has lost interest for now in this site, since Desra and Terand are the powers that be, isn't that right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion and a complaint   Suggestion and a complaint - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion and a complaint
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Board :: Feedback-
Jump to: