Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing rebirth in Coruscant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Testing rebirth in Coruscant Empty
PostSubject: Testing rebirth in Coruscant   Testing rebirth in Coruscant Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 pm

(((Solely informational)))

Devith: “Wait, I have something you may be interested in?! Just calm down!”

A frantic looking old man with a Russian sounding accent sits at a metal desk hidden in papers and a series of computers in a small room with two doors. One door leads out into a back alleyway deep in the slums of Coruscant, and the other leads into an average sized lab with not so average experiments. Standing before the desk is Jeth, a former Sith assassin. Held on an angle to the right, in the assassin’s hands is the reason for the frantic state of the man behind the desk. A black six and a half foot metal staff with half centimeter, randomly curved ridges running up and down it. Currently it has a thin red laser blade which starts a foot wide and curves out and down to a point about three feet emitting from a strait gap at the staff’s top end.

The assassin’s body is thin, but toned mussel lies under his skin which is ash gray in color with dark blue silver veins visible from beneath and large patches of metallic fiber cybernetics visible all over at least half of his body, except for his face. His face is a bit bony and narrow with thin lips yet he is handsome in its own manner, his eyes solid black with red dot pupils. His hair is strait and falls just over his eyes and consists of mostly white strands with locks of silver and black. His clothes consist of a pair black tightly woven slightly baggy cloth pants held up with a black leather belt holding his personal effects, a black leather vest over a black skin tight long-sleeved shirt. On his hands thin black leather gloves which go past his wrists hug his slender fingers. However, for now his entire appearance is fully clad under a heavy black cloth cloak with its hood up hiding most of his face in shadow.

The assassin grinned at the statement made by the old man and replied in a calm voice, cold and heartless and sounding like a hiss of a snake.

Jeth: “I was never not calm.”

The assassin parted his lips just a bit in his grin allowing his teeth to reflect the crimson glow of his scythe as he continued to speak.

Jeth: “I know you are the apprentice of Valdo, the man who made me my poisons and the cybernetic fiber technology that helps me remain strong and healthy. I would be surprised if he did not train you in his passions and that there have been no advancements in his technology.”

The old man sat with a surprised look in his face now more shocked than frightened. After a moment of silence the old man finally spoke.

Devith: “Y-y-y-you are The Dark Scythe. You should be dead!”

The old man’s shocked expression faded and was replaced by a crooked grin and stood up before he began to speak again.

Devith: “It seems that my master’s works did better than he thought. You still seem strong and younger then you should, considering you must be over 200 years old now. May I also say that your assumptions are correct? I have some new toys for you and I have upgraded the suit you also left with my master all those years ago. I think you will be pleased. Come step into my lab and we will begin. I am Devith by the way.”

The old man walked around his chair and threw the door that led to the lab while the assassin deactivated his scythe and followed. Inside the lab the old man motioned for the assassin to lay down on a metal slab at the center of the room as he began typing on a computer consul and speaking to the assassin.

Devith: “Take off your cloak and put it anywhere and then lay down on the slab. I will be replacing the fiber cybernetics with something superior.”

The old man paused for a moment and grinned as he continued.

Devith: “The last project my master and I perfected together. Bio Fiber Cybernetics. They blend in to and mimic the organic material around them but are twice as strong as the ones in you now have and only require the energy the body needs to sustain normal tissue it replicates and assists. It is self regenerating as long as a significant amount of its mass is not been destroyed. However for some reason I do not know the maximum amount of an original body it can replace and assist is about 50%. Oh and one last thing, it seems to attract its own Midi-chlorien when it fuses with organic matter, I have no idea why.”

The old man had been typing away and writing down notes and by now the assassin was lying down and preparing himself.

Devith: “Now first we need to get rid of those out of date cybernetics after that it will be easy. These new cybernetics are injected with a needle.”

Jeth: "I can get them out my own. You just have the new stuff ready."

The old man gave him an odd look as the assassin took a deep breath and closed his eyes. The old man’s eyes went wide in shock at what he saw next. The cybernetics began to crawl out all on their own from the open spots in the assassin’s skin. As they crawled out the assassin’s breath became shallower until finally all of the cybernetics lay on the ground around the metal slab. Now with the assassin breath sounding like a cracked windpipe he said the only thing he could manage to the shocked old man.

Jeth: “Well?”

The old man shook his head and nodded as he pressed a button on a data pad and a dozen robotic arms with syringes filled with a clearish grey liquid descended from the ceiling above the slab the assassin was lying on. Each one stuck into the assassin at a different point of his body and injected half of the syringe into his flesh. The arms then retracted a bit.

Devith: “Please turn over.”

The assassin did so and the syringes injected the back of the assassin’s body with the rest of the liquid then retracted back up to the ceiling.

Devith: “That is it, you are done the affects should be almost instantaneous.”

The assassin stood up feeling more alive than he had ever felt. He stood up off of the slab feeling as if he had just woken up from a refreshing nap after a satisfying meal. He walked over to a mirror he saw when he entered the lab and stood before it staring at himself with a grin. His skin was flawless, no scars, and most definitely no patches of ugly metallic cybernetics, just smooth pale skin. His hair had also changed. There were now only black and silver strands of hair and not a single white hair visible. His muscles seemed more tone, his face was a bit fuller but still narrow, and he felt lighter than before. The assassin looked back over at the old man and spoke with a calm smirk.

Jeth: "It is great, I feel wonderful."

The assassin’s eyes widened a bit as he suddenly noticed why he felt so good. He could feel the force flowing through him like he never had before, it was exhilarating. He may not have to rely on talismans as much now. The old man walked over to the assassin with a suitcase and placed it next to the assassin’s cloak.

Devith: “In there is your suit which I made some personal adjustments to and some new poisons I created. They are labeled with their name, uses, and affects.

The assassin nodded in thanks, put his cloak on, grabbed the suitcase and made his way to the exit.

Jeth: “I left a suitcase with several hundred thousand credits in your office as payment I hope it will surface.”

The old man nodded.

Devith: “Thank you, it is most thoughtful of you. Comeback if there are any problems.”

But by the time the old man said his last statement the assassin was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

Testing rebirth in Coruscant
Page 1 of 1