Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenzer Tyrcen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:07 pm

Birth name: Kenzer Tyrcen

Race: Shistavanen

Master: Torin Cross

Alignment: Light Side

Appearance: Grey pants with a white tunic and a grey vest. A leather utility belt around his waist.

Weapons: Razor sharp claws

~History~

Born and raised on Uvena Prime, Kenzer lived happily with his mother and father til the age of 8. Around this time, his parents had decided to join a small group of Shistavanens to travel the hyperplanes and explore the galaxy. As the ship exited hyperspace to manually maneuver towards the next hyper-point, pirates attacked and managed to board the ship. Killing those that got in their way, the pirates captured and sold the remaining Shistavanens into slavery. The survivors had mainly consisted of young and old Shistavanens. Kenzer, along with another older Shistavanen, was sold to a hutt on Nar Shaddaa and was separated from their family. For three years, the two Shitstavanens were forced to fight for the entertainment of others and nearly became total animals. If it weren't for the other Shistavanen, Kenzer would have turned completely into a savage animal. He had helped Kenzer maintain the hope of freedom.

During a routine gladiatorial event, Kenzer had lost his only friend to an Abyssin. A miracle had saved the pup's life in the fight, but he was beaten and thrown back into his cell only to be freed by a Jedi, Torin Cross, and a darksider, Slayer. The Jedi and darksider split ways during an escape into the sewer tunnels and Kenzer was taken in by the Kel Dor Jedi. His life as a Jedi was about to begin.

Last edited by Terand on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Was this what you were working on?!
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Yeah, I was editing all my profiles.
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:15 pm

That was flippin' AMAZING!! And I finished an RP that I made myself... been and odd day Razz .
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Bringing back all of your old characters, Terand? Haha, I have quite a few I'd like to bring back, myself. I'll probably just stick with the three I have for now...but there are some other interesting ones that I'm saving for later. Wink

I remember that RP with you and Torin, haha. Good times. I jumped in there because I didn't know you were already planning on RPing with him, but it worked out fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:09 pm

Let's make some new memories!! Today.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:09 pm

Yeah, never know when I might use them. I'm also working on a couple more characters.
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Dawn Skywalker wrote:
Let's make some new memories!! Today.

Jeeze, how about some whine with that cheese? Dear Lord... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:12 pm

I didn't mind it. That made the RP more fun to see a Darksider and a Jedi working together.
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Heh?
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:13 pm

More? Haha, wow. I think I remember all of these characters. I should probably post Slayer's profile...along with Nidalap's...I don't even have a profile saved for Nidalap, haha, because I only used him way back in 03-04.

And, yeah, it was certainly interesting to work with a light-sider. I kept wondering if I was gonna end up fighting him afterwards, haha.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:15 pm

Yeah more. I have 2 ideas atleast right now.
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:16 pm

That's my problem. I get so many ideas for new characters and I want to try them out, but I don't have time to develop them all, haha. One day, I'll get everything set up.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:18 pm

Well, whether or not I develop the characters, I'll still have them to RP if I need them.
Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:37 pm

Yeah, that's always useful. I before GT went down (I don't remember if it was last summer or the beginning of this summer) I would just make up a random character so I could RP with someone. It turned out pretty well and it made it so everyone had someone to RP with, because if I saw an open RP I'd make up another character, haha. I don't remember any of their names, now, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kenzer Tyrcen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenzer Tyrcen   Kenzer Tyrcen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenzer Tyrcen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Profiles-
Jump to: