Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locked in a ship...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siv Lautter

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Locked in a ship... Empty
PostSubject: Locked in a ship...   Locked in a ship... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:23 pm

Looking around with curious eyes as he sits cross-legged not far from the entrance of the ship he had been taken to and locked in by the strange man who was told to by the dark woman who had just taken him from his former owner. He was a bit nervous but more curious about his current situation, but above all he was glad that it seemed he was no longer a slave to his old master.

He is a very thin fourteen year old looking kid and is, quite agile in his movements; that is when he moves. He only likes to really move around when he thinks it is necessary for him to use the energy to actually do so, making him somewhat stubborn with a sense of laziness. He is also not all that logically smart but when it comes to being sensible and quick on his feet, he never fails. He is naturally curious however which makes him regretfully move around a lot as he fallows things that interest him. He has unkempt strait jet black hair that falls down to his shoulders, a narrow face, with sharp dark green eyes. His skin is rather pale from lack of sunlight.

He wears rather meager looking clothes though they fit him perfectly. A black cloth long sleeved shirt, with a dark brown leather vest covers his upper torso while simple gray cloth pants, held up with a brown leather belt, and worn looking brown boots cover his lower self.
Back to top Go down
UseNameSaidInCharacter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Quick OOC   Locked in a ship... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:28 pm

((Where is this ship, is someone else part ofa previous RP that lead up to this, and could I join?))
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Locked in a ship...   Locked in a ship... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 3:57 pm

OOC: I forget where the ship is...but I was RPing with Jedi Rebel and two others. I believe JR is going to be the master of Siv.
Back to top Go down
UseNameSaidInCharacter

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Hmm   Locked in a ship... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:23 pm

((So could I join? Razz))
Back to top Go down
Siv Lautter

PostSubject: Re: Locked in a ship...   Locked in a ship... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:41 pm

OOC: I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked in a ship...   Locked in a ship... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locked in a ship...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: