Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Empty
PostSubject: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:30 pm

If this is the way it ends...
If this is the way the way my race ends...
If this is the way it ends...
I can't bear to witness.

Like the falling petals of a wilting rose, the once mighty and feared Sith Order had been reduced to an empty shell, a forgotten relic lost in the draining sands of time. The immaculate monument set forth in Korriban had been eroded to a husk, the immortally-preserved bodies of the fallen Dark Lords exposed to the air, decomposed into skeletal figures fitting of the necropolis they were interred within. Now, at last, a single hand burst free from the rubble of the fallen order, pulling its body into the sunlight, which immediately was eclipsed by a malevolent moon, casting the ominous shadow of darkness onto the galaxy as a whole...

On the planet known as Ziost, a new temple had been constructed. With intertwining spires stabbing into the atmosphere, the shadow cast by the temple covered all around it; but nothing could compare to the darkness that stewed within, churning into the form of a young boy, disfigured and ravaged by the corruption of the Dark Side of the Force. He knelt in the center of the temple's inner sanctum, as oil lamps burned along the walls, casting blue light upon the runic floors. The boy was clad in a black cloak, etched with the designs of wilting orchids. His synthetic red eyes stared unblinkingly in front of him, as if he were made of stone. He was a Nagai, and as such, his pointed ears sat close to his skull, his dagger like teeth almost visible through his frail, skin-and-bone cheeks. His body was that of a starving child, not an ounce of muscle or fat on his body, shadowed by his shoulder-length black hair, falling neatly across his ears, the tips of the follicles resting gently on his shoulders.

At last the child blinked, as he arose from his kneeling position. He reached his skeletal arm forward, and wrapped his bony fingers around the hilt of a single basket-hilted sword, inscribed with runes written in the ancient language of the Sith. Despite the size of the blade, Lord Belial dislodged it from stone floor with flawless ease, as the oil lamps flickered out the minute the molecular-enhanced steel was free of its stony tomb. Sheathing the blade at his waist - looking quite awkward, as the long sheath protruded behind the miniscule figure of the young man - the Dark Lord of the Sith sent a tiny whisper of the Force, spoken in the language of the ancient Sith throughout the entire galaxy. The time was now; the phoenix shall arise from the bloody ashes of battle. The Sith would return to their former glory, under one banner. The Dark Lord had returned, and with him, a new era of darkness and chaos. The very galaxy would once more be torn asunder, and reconstructed into the ominous vision deep within the demented mind of the Dark Lord. The sheep had their shepherd...

And now, hell would be unleashed upon an unsuspecting galaxy. May God help them all.

Last edited by Lord Belial on Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:01 pm

The young Jedi Knight stumbled through the ancient dark forest of the godless planet, Zoist. Tears streamed down her face. As she trudged along weakly, her hands grabbing the nearby trees for support, she finally collapsed onto the dark, murky floor. The Jedi's face was covered by her dirtied brown hair, which was entangled with leaves and twigs.

No one ever said the Jedi were immune to mental illnesses, and surely this young Jedi, Septerra, proved that. On the way to Naboo, she had taken a turn for the worst, absorbed with thoughts of the dark side. She wanted it to take her, ease the pain, make the guilt stop. She had driven her padawan to his suicide after bluntly telling him he was worthless as a Jedi. She'd been forced to sacrifice her other padawan to save "The Republic" He's been blown to ashes in the Jedi Temple, defending the younglings. So many others she cherished had perished! What was it all for? Where were the results of such sacrifice? Septerra had come to this planet with two ultimatums - To find a new path, or to die. Right now the later sounded irresistible. She grabbed her head between her fists, pulling at the damp mess of hair. Why was she still alive when so many had died. Pent up rage finally made it to the surface, and the Jedi screamed with agony that had built up over years. The echo was deafening, but she was engulfed with it. Something big would have to happen to keep her from just ending it, a sign from the force.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:51 am

Ahh.... a fly stumbles into a web. How unfortunate... the spider wasn't even that hungry, but perhaps an exception could be made.
While the exhausted woman screamed, Belial would make use of Force Speed, merely for the dramatic effect, to be standing right in front of her when her lungs would be empty of her riotous tantrum. His frail frame would be completely still, his false eyes staring directly at her, her broken and matted form standing out like a broken thumb. It seemed like an eternity before the Dark Lord would speak, after examining the Jedi that would come to his temple... either she had a death wish, or, as her aura indicated, her bestial emotions had at last broken her sanity.

"Such... anger... despair... self-hatred. Pitiful." He spat the last word like it was a rancid piece of meat. Yet, even though he berated her, his eyes remained transfixed on her face. He appeared as an interested child, seeing his mother for the first time in years. "For a Jedi, you certainly show no signs of self-restraint... which begs the question... why would a lone Jedi wander into the mouth of death itself, in such a state of disarray?"
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Lost...

Her control, her aura of goodwill, her hope towards good. Lost. As the exhilaration of freedom waned a bit, the presence of the dark side grew. It wasn't just coming from her own hatred, but rushing towards her quickly. Something familiarly evil was rushing towards her destination, and she openly welcomed it, whatever it had to bring. Septerra concentrated on her breathing, and all too soon the darkness was standing near her. Her face covered her eyes, her choice was not to acknowledge this being for the time being.

But then it spoke, and her eyes widened with an unrecognizable feeling. Slowly her head tilted up, a small window of vision through her matted hair. Of course, she was correct. It was Belial, the Dark Lord of the Sith. Her lower lip began to shutter, her eyes bulging as she looked at him. An urgency swept over her. Here stood the conception of evil its self. Destroying it, could that somehow make all the sacrifice worth it? Her fingers twitched with the temptation to rip the demon child's throat out.

But as he spoke for the second time, the urgency, the need, the desire to kill this wretched child dissolved. He was right. Her lip trembled visibly now, and she knew her voice would break if she spoke. "You...has the grim reaper finally decided my time has come? Truly you are the last person in the galaxy I expected to find here." the intent had been to put up a strong front, but her voice betrayed her insanity. The Jedi straightened up, slowly standing to her feet. On hands and knees was no way to feign strength. "I'm here...because of you." The statement was more or less true. The Dark Lord embodied all she'd fought against, but even seconds after saying the words she knew she didn't recognize them. She was here because she had failed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:36 pm

"Because of me?" Belial nearly made a snide joke about wanting to meet up with someone who appeared as young as he was, but he restrained himself. He cocked his head slightly, as he understood. So, she was here because the Jedi had ostracized her. They no longer trust her, despite all she had done for the Order. Such was the way of the paranoid Jedi... but with the way the Sith were few in the Galaxy, perhaps he could use such self-doubt for his own purposes. "You come to me in a state of confusion, doubt, and distrust... you fear retribution for your own mistakes from the Jedi. You seek to re-embrace the Dark Side, knowing the power and sense of strength that only the Dark Side can bring. And yet, Lord Anarcus is but a memory in the Galaxy... thus, you come looking for asylum from the Sith."

Belial reached one of his frail hands down, and raised Septerra's chin, so that she would be looking directly into his eyes. He was quite gentle, yet despite his hand being bony and malnourished, there was an odd sense of strength within them. "A wise Dark Lord once said, that 'the Dark Side is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural.' In my many years allowing the darkness into my heart, I have found that the feelings of power and inhuman strength have brought me comfort, knowing that only my own insecurities can truly defeat me... and with the sense of superiority, I have been able to quash such faults. Join me, Septerra... allow the Dark Side into your heart once more, and not even the fear of the misguided sense of justice the Jedi will seek will be enough to bring you into this morbid state again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:29 pm

((Character in play: Desra Lodet))

Sirens...sirens...

The hell was with those sirens?

Slowly opening her eyes she awoke to a public transport ship in panic, the transport rocking slightly as if something continued hitting it. Standing up from her seat she peered outside the window, seeing rocks pass by and such. Looking back to all the people inside, some crying, some simply frightened, and others panicking. Turning she made her way to the cockpit of the ship, on her way pushing aside a man who was pacing to relax himself. Placing a hand on the pilot's shoulder, she then found that the man had apparently shot himself with a blaster. Though it was no accident as the entry wound was located on his forehead. End himself to end the voices? This was surely an aftermath to using Persuasion on him. Pushing him out of the seat she then climbed into it, taking control of the ship.

Checking what systems were damaged she sighed as one of the engines exterior had been damaged, meaning this ship was close to useless. Though she was still able to direct it slightly, although not significantly. She would rely on the planet nearby to pull the ship in. Despite not actually knowing what planet it was, she didn't necessarily have a choice at the moment.

Directing the ship away from the asteroid field and towards the nearby planet, she smiled slightly as the ship was subtly then pulled in. Of course that subtly would soon be over-run by the ship picking up speed in the planet's atmosphere. But regardless, she simply sat back and pulled back on the controls as to avoid landing this ship nose-first. It was a good ten minutes or so when the ship abruptly began it's descent onto this dark world. She could hear the hard slamming of bodies falling forth and hitting things as the ship had tilted nose-first. Though it didn't bother her aside from the fact she would prefer not to land like this. Racing through tall trees and avoiding boulders she managed to pull the ship up so it landed on it's stomach. Although breaks proved useless as the ship skidded through grass into stopped by a large rock.

Man: "W-where are w-we?"

"Don't know. However I'm not going to just sit here, so if you would excuse me."

Pushing the man who had spoken aside she drew her lightsaber and cut a hole appropriate for her size. Climbing out she glanced around at what was around her. Unknowingly she had apparently landed this ship a few yards away from not only a Jedi she recognized, but the Dark Lord himself. She couldn't identify the Darklord, but the Jedi she knew well. Septerra...another Jedi who had joined her and Ridifu in the Jedi Separatist. While the others argued about what to do she simply began walking away, in the direction of these two force signatures. Leaving everyone there either to perish by their own hands, or the claws of some predator who crept around out here.

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:45 pm

The Dark Lord lowered his hand from the chin of the mangled and battered woman, and made a motion with his other hand. Two Technobeasts emerged from the Temple, and using the Sith art of Mechu-Deru, the mindless, empty bodies of the human/droid hybrid abominations would help the woman to her feet, and bring her into the Temple. She was in no state to make any decisions now, so they would clean her up, and give her new clothes. He would be with her shortly. (Sorry to NPC you without your permission, Septerra, but I figured it wouldn't be a problem considering I'm not doing anything harmful, and you're not here.)

The Dark Lord then sensed a presence... a presence he had not felt since that night on Coruscant. At first he thought it was that wretch Sora Onasi, but no... this presence was darker, and less pure. Placing his hand on the hilt of Bathory, which seemed to pulse in objection. This Jedi... or rather, a former Jedi... she seemed so unbearably familiar. It nagged at his mind... who was she?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Making her way through the area, she could feel the presence of the lightsider slowly move away. Or...what what was left of this lightsider anyways, feeling a darkness in it. Was Septerra falling to the darkside? Didn't matter. Continuing to make her way to the darksider it was a decent while before she finally saw him in sight. He seemed...familiar. She couldn't place where but she was sure she must have crossed paths with this boy before. He would have most likely already have detected her by now, so attempting to become hidden was foolish. Walking directly towards him her right hand gripped one of her lightsabers, and drawing it from her waist she now held by her side. Though she did not ignite it. Not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:32 pm

"... Desra." She was in view now. He knew her, of course... she had killed that maggot Catalyst right in front of him. She had actually saved him a lot of trouble, hunting down and killing the Catalyst second-in-command, back when she was a Jedi Master."My, am I lucky... two former Jedi in one day. Is there a convention on Ziost that I'm not aware of?" His fingers still lie on the hilt of Bathory, because he did not know if he could trust her.

"Did the paranoid Jedi Order target you on their witch hunt as well, or are you just here on vacation?" He may sound sarcastic and unruly, but two former Jedi in one day just seemed a bit too odd to be a coincidence.

((Short, but I need to go take care of... personal business.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:45 pm

"I'm only here because my Persuasion backfired on a pilot, who fried his brains with a blaster. Though if there's a convention, point me in the direction. I wouldn't mind finding something to fill my time."

Ah, now she recognized the boy. Belial. She had met him before on Coruscant. She was curious as to what a Sith Lord was doing here, but then again. Where was here? Continuing to make her way to him she stopped short of about two and a half meters, just in case she would be forced to defend herself. Her hand still gripping her lightsaber, though she showed no fear. Hell, she didn't really show anything but a content feel. Despite being forced to land on this planet she didn't necessarily mind, considering she needed something to do with her time these days. It was just another thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:54 pm

"Your mind says otherwise, Desra." Belial removed his hand from the hilt of his Sith sword, believing that there was no need for hostilities. He raised his eyes to hers as she approached, his black, ornate robes blowing slightly in the wind. A storm was coming, and the clouds had turned darker. How... appropriate.

"I can tell by your own emotional reactions that you have grown tired of the Order that once coddled you. You seem... different, from when I last saw you on Coruscant. Less dedicated to the Jedi... ironic, isn't it? The Jedi claim to follow the light, yet it is this light that prevents them becoming enlightened. Perhaps, that is what brought you here... not some freak accident."

Belial turned, and took a few steps back towards the Temple. He paused, and turned his head slightly, one of his false eyes constricting its synthetic iris, staring at hers. "And I wouldn't bother with those passengers. My pets have already infected them, and soon they will be my pets, too. Come. We have much to discuss... and I already know you wish the same."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:01 pm

"I just love when the bad guys get cryptic."

Chuckling to her own joke, she placed her lightsaber back on her waist. She smirked slightly when you told her not to worry about the passengers. She just found it funny that she already didn't. Though that didn't really matter. Willingly following him now her own custom Jedi robes blowing in the wind, as she took note of the on-coming storm. Though she was curious as to why Septerra was here, if it truly was Septerra. It has been a fairly long time after all so she may be incorrect as to who it was.

Glancing at what appeared to be a Temple, she wasn't expecting that Sith may have made this their new world to operate on. But once again, what exactly was this world?

"So, where am I exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:16 pm

"If you have been paying attention to what I said earlier, I said that this is Ziost... the original home of the ancient Sith species. Their corpses had rotted into the soil of this once lush, arboreal planet, corrupting it from within. We breath their spirits, and exhale their malice... a fitting world to replace the now devastated planet of Korriban." He would be leading about a yard in front of her as they stepped through the automated gates of the Sith Temple, which closed - and locked - behind them. Throughout the temple, Desra would not see any other Sith; not even an apprentice. She would, however, see men and women moving like zombies, with patches of metal covering their skin. On their wrists would be retracted blades sticking from the forearms, which gave off a slight sheen, as if they were wet. These creatures are called "Technobeasts"; abominations created from a virus created through Sith Alchemy. Technobeasts were droid/human hybrids that were created - quite painfully - when the liquid created on their blades entered the victim's bloodstream. The liquid, of course, contained the virus. Technobeasts had no will of their own, for the one who created them could control them with the Mechu-Deru Vitae incantation, long ago forgotten... it was Palin who taught the Dark Lord this Sith spell.

When at last they reached the main hall, two chairs had lowered themselves to the ground, similar to the way they did on the Kamino scene in Episode Two. Belial took his seat in one, and motioned for Desra to join him. When she did, Belial would speak. "Tell me. What has angered you against the Jedi? Surely you did not wake one day, and have a sudden, unexplainable contempt for them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:34 pm

She didn't bother speaking until they had reached the main hall, where a chair lowered for her to take a seat. Sitting down she smiled slightly at his question.

"It did not occur recently, no. In fact it was perhaps present since I was a Jedi Knight. I always have defied their sense of morals. When I first killed my own Uncle as a Jedi Knight, and then eventually my parents when I was a Jedi Master. Though I think it first evolved when I was temporarily trained by Anarcus. He taught me a lot, but the Jedi never taught me otherwise when I was brought back to them. As a young Knight, I mixed what he taught me with my Jedi teachings."

Sighing, she then smirked slightly.

"What have the Jedi done that has angered me? They've simply existed. The Galaxy suffers because of their arrogance, and lies. At least the Sith are honest when they kill. But when a Jedi kills...it's for their false ideal of what is right. Which only ends up harming more than what is meant to be protected. I dislike them simply because of their ways."

Her smirk then decreased slightly, but her gray eyes then stared into his own.

"But yet all of that still did not drive me here. It was simply the fact, that an emergency landing was necessary. Had the pilot not killed himself I would've passed this planet long ago."
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 pm

"I see." Belial raised his hand, and telekinetically brought a bottle of wine from the shelf nearest the Dark Lord's throne. Belial preferred not to sit in it; it just wasn't as comfortable as the 'ceiling chairs'. A table would be lowered from the ceiling, and Belial poured each of them a glass into crystal glasses, hand-carved from Mygeeto diamonds. He figured he might as well be hospitable; she was, after all, among those he half-assedly considered friends. The wine was imported from Ord Mantell... okay, fine, it was stolen from people his soldiers killed. Sue me.

"Personally, I simply dislike the Jedi because they believe only they are right, and everyone who disagrees with their misguided self-righteousness is not only wrong, but their enemy. It is for this reason that they must be destroyed." The child took a sip of the wine, and returned her stare. "Am I not correct in thinking that this is why you sought me out?"
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Septerra had had a chance to clean herself up, and was even given new robes, a deep black and gray combo. She began following Belial's force signature through the hall. The tip tapping of her foot steps against the sleek floors was comforting somehow. Her hands still shook and her breath would come much too fast if she began thinking at all. Her mind was blank, but she knew she would have to figure it all out before she entered the throne room. Oh, and yeah, Desra Lodet was there as well. That just made Septerra's day honestly.

She stopped about ten paces in front of the door, her head tilted slightly to the right. I don't know why, but this feels right. The Jedi...are fools. They've destroyed so many lives! For what?! I still can't figure it out. Her mind raced a hundred miles a minute, trying to process all the happenings of the last hour. It seemed Desra was here for nearly the same reason as herself, except of course, she wasn't quite so frantic, and perhaps this had all happened coincidentally for her.

Enough was enough. The ostracized Jedi slowly opened the hulking door to the throne room, making eye contact with first Belial, then Desra. She bowed to each of them, showing her true respect for both of them. Desra had never been like the others, and Septerra greatly admired her for that. She walked towards them, enjoying the echoing tip taps of the floor one more time. "Hello Desra, small galaxy isn't it?" Her voice was not yet fully calm. "And Belial, thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Ah, Septerra was back. Taking another sip of the wine, Belial nodded to the woman, acknowledging her. "Welcome back, Septerra." Belial greeted kindly, and motioned for her to join them. He brushed a strand of hair from his eye, and placed it behind his pointed, Nagaian ear.

It was time to get down to business. "I know why you are here. Both of you," he began, as looked from one to the other. "The Jedi have wronged you... as they have wronged so many others. You seek the guidance and immeasurable power of the Dark Side to end them, as the Sith Order does. You have asked... and you shall receive." The Dark Lord of the Sith rose to his feet, and drew Bathory, and raised it parallel to his body. "I offer you the choice I was never given... join the Sith Order, and you will be granted the power of the Dark Side of the Force... the power to seek your revenge on the Jedi, and to end the scourge of the Light they so zealously worship once and for all. Swear your allegiance to me, and I will guide you to forever end the fanaticism and false justice that has plagued our Galaxy."
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:19 pm

Her eyes widened in surprise as Belial extended his offer. It was the deadliest offer. The Jedi were taught to avoid it like a child should avoid deviation. They were taught to fear and reject the Dark Side from an early age. It was imprinted in her mind, this irrational rejection. The Jedi's sense of justice had poisoned her to the possibility of such powers as the Dark Side had to offer her. She knew that as soon as she accepted Belial's offer the cloud of unease and mental illness would lift, as easily as saying the words, and meaning them.

Her eyes watched the lightsaber Belial seemed to treasure to a fault. Perhaps he'd think badly of her for taking a long minute to think before answering him. Perhaps he wouldn't. Her eyes moved from the lightsaber to Belial's cold rubies. A mental image of revenge played out in her head and she felt a twinge of glee at the picture. Choice or no choice, her thoughts were now one with the Dark Side, now all she had to do was nurturer them.

"Surely it was not coincidence that brought us all here today, to this corner of the galaxy." Her head was shaking from side to side, here eyes drawn. Her expression was peaceful and accepting. "I want to learn the ways of the Sith. I pledge my allegiance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:16 am

“Per-“

Cut off mid-word she smirked slightly as Septerra entered the room; she returned the bow to Septerra. Although because she was currently sitting hers was more of a head nod. But regardless, the respect was intended. Smiling a bit more as Septerra made her comment about the small galaxy, she took a sip of the wine she was handed earlier.

”Indeed it is, Septerra.”

Taking note of her voice tone, figuring she didn’t have enough time to yet calm down. She sensed one of them was shaky earlier. Though after Septerra thanked Belial, and he began his whole thing on why they were here she took another sip of wine. Registering the interior of the temple as he continued to speak, she heard and comprehended everything he said. It probably would have appeared she wasn’t listening, or perhaps interested. But neither was the truth.

”Ah…the dark side?”

Circling her wrist slightly, as to make the liquid within the glass circle within the interior of the glass. Desra thought for a moment, as to how ironic this situation was. She had been a Jedi twice, and if she accepted she would become a Sith for the second time. Hell, she even had her own Sith name from before. Now what was it? …Lullith? Lelith? No…not that. Lyllith? Yes, yes. That was it.

”I suppose this will mark the return of Lyllith. I too pledge my allegiance. For a second time, might I add.”

Chuckling slightly, she took another sip of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 am

Belial closed his eyes, and smiled. Finally, the Sith Order was growing once more. Sheathing his blade, the Dark Lord turned around, and took a few steps up towards his throne. He did not sit... rather, he looked down upon his two newest followers. "The Sith Order is much smaller than the Jedi Order, at the moment. While we were licking our wounds after the subjugation of Korriban, they took the opportunity of our own interpersonal squabbles to expand their ranks, and disappear from our sights. It will not be long before they hear of the return of the Sith... we must move quickly, and without hesitation."

The Dark Lord thought for a moment, and resumed his monologue. "In the name of the Dark Lord of the Sith, I hereby proclaim you, Darth Lyllith, a Sith Lord. May the spirits of Ragnos, Sadow, and Pall, Sidious, and Hord bless thee... Lady Lyllith." Belial then approached Septerra, and motioned for her to kneel before him. If she did, Belial would draw his blade, and lightly tap both of her shoulders with the flat side of the Sith sword, before sheathing it once more. "In the name of our fallen ancestors, I dub thee... Sith Lady Ruina."

Hesitating once more, the child seemed to be thinking for a moment. "It will not be long before the Jedi find out the two of you have embraced the Dark Side. We must bolster our numbers, and we must do it rapidly. The Jedi will not wait to destroy us before we can become a larger threat to their so-called 'light'. Furthermore, we have no hope of killing them all with the few numbers we have. Go now, my Ladies... find apprentices of your own, and strike down all who stand in your way."
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:00 am

As Desra spoke, Septerra's eyes didn't leave her face. It was was nearly unbelievable to see Desra taking the same oath as her. She'd always been so put together mentally and physically. One wouldn't even call her path 'a fall to the dark side', but or of an unintentional step that she would never regret. Septerra imagined her own path must have looked like a ship crash compared to Desra's, which was funny because Desra's had actually been a ship crash. She couldn't help but smirk at her own satirical thoughts. The smile felt foreign on her face, as if she hadn't used the musicals in a while.

Her thoughts turned more serious as her new Dark Lord spoke. They had the element of surprise on their side. Little did the Jedi know that the Sith numbers had just doubled in size. The possibility to grow and sneak attack flashed quickly in her mind, and the frantic urgency to act rose again. She squashed it quickly, not liking this new personality trait in herself. She'd have to meditate on it.

"Yes my Lord, we should begin at once, quickly and subtly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:09 am

How ironic, that she would be a Sith Lord now. The closest she ever got to this rank was when she killed two Sith Lords while with the Jedi Separatist. Perhaps she'd see it from their eyes now?

"Hm...It appears I'll have to find some former apprentices of mine."

She would have to find Zyrin, and Devic. Both former apprentices of her's, and both following the darkside. Though she also had another idea of who to recruit, a man she met on Tatooine and temporarily assisted in his fight with those two kids. He was a darksider, but was he a Sith? It was about time she found out. Placing her drink down she then stood up and began making her way back to the entrance of the temple. Though stopping short she then turned her head slightly, but didn't actually turn around. Speaking once more.

"Desra Lodet, Sith Lady...I guess I know how those two Sith Lords I killed so long ago felt."

Chuckling once more she continued her way outside the temple. Though...she would need a way to get off this planet.

Last edited by Ashaiya on Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 am

Sarcasm flowed from Lyllith's mouth, and Ruina could appreciate the comedic relief. The situation had become too tense. She bowed once more to Belial and headed for the door. Reaching in her pocket, she pulled out the keys to her starcraft, which was called simply Hector. She jingled them around a bit and then tossed them lightly over to Desra.

"The ship is over to the east about five miles. It's a YT-2000, which I know you can pilot. I think it's obvious that I need some meditation once we get there." Her voice was no longer nervous or broken, but the stress in it was still obvious. Yes, all the Sith Lord needed was a few hours of meditation. "I assume you already have some recruits in mind. We can just go where ever you feel appropriate."

Ruina began the walk east towards Hector.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:42 am

Catching the keys with her left hand, she nodded taking note of where it was. Though she didn't respond to any of here comments she simply began walking to in the direction of the ship. Taking one of her lightsabers in her right hand, just in case they ran into something. She wanted to get some new robes, maybe work on her lightsabers a little bit. So she decided she would head to Tatooine first. Considering she didn't actually know where Zyrin or Devic was. Both of which she last saw on Coruscant, a long time ago. Tatooine however, she last saw that darksider there recently. So that would be her best bet for now.

It was a while before Septerra's YT-2000 came into view. Speeding herself up a bit more she lowered the loading ramp and began making her way inside the ship. Immediately heading to the cockpit of the ship she would set co-ordinates for Tatooine. Once Septerra had entered the ship as well, she would set them off and place the ship on auto-pilot hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:02 pm

Septerra smiled and nodded as Desra loaded the ship. She'd be there in about five minutes, enough time to get the ship started and punch in the coordinates. Septerra was going to teach herself the basic powers of the dark side, the ones she'd been intrigued with since she was a child. She used to sneak the texts from the Jedi Archives, reading them under the covers at night. She'd made sure to commit the practices to memory, though she'd never had a chance to use them, until now. Her eyes focused on a small heard of goats grazing about a quarter mile away. She closed her eyes momentarily and concentrated on the heard of goats, about a half dozen of them. About a minute later the animals were loading up onto the ramp, not knowing what horrors awaited them. Perhaps it would be a comical site for Desra, seeing a small herd of goats boarding the ship, followed by Septerra bring up the rear.

She closed the loading ramp with the push of the side panel and headed in the direction of the training room. There was no need to explain to Desra what these animals were doing on the ship. Once there, she eyed, she persuaded one of the goats to step forward. Her eyes concentrated on it again, this time not just with persuasion as the intent. Soon the animal was screaming in pain, rolling around on the floor in agony. Septerra was satisfied. Deadly Sight had been much easier than she'd imagined. Truly it worked now because she actually WANTED to inflict pain, not just out of curiosity.

The goat finally calmed down after several minutes of agony. It lay still on the floor mat, it's breathing shallow. Her intent moved to a second goat, whose expression was as glazed over as a goat's could be. She would change that. With a few thoughts and a bit of concentration, the animal leap in fear, shivering and panicking. Septerra had accomplished Force Fear. She nodded, satisfied with herself. It was the lowest level of a power she would later master.

Her attention turned back on the goat that lay dying on the floor mat. Might as well finish this one off and not waste the others. Her right arm stretched out, her palm pointed to the dumb creature. She willed it, and it came. A flash of blue blaze, lightening, dashed from her palm and into the animal's heart, silencing it instantly. Again, Septerra nodded her satisfaction. She'd learned three new abilities today that had been so taboo in the past. But in order to master them, she'd have to meditate. The urge to meditate was like the urge to sleep after a long day. She sat down, her legs criss-crossed. Her mind sank into the aura of power that now consumed her. Never again would her mind taunt her with uncontrollable urgency as it had today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]   Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ziost - Ode to a Dying Breed [ALL SITH, READ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next