Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, everyone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey, guys, remember me? Haha, I'm sorry I haven't really been around here; I forgot which password I used for this site and was too lazy to get a new one. Razz I made an RP here way back when, but I have since decided that that's not the way I want to take my character, so consider that one void. I'm here at my dorm room at college and I seem to be online a LOT, so you may be seeing quite a bit of me. I wanna start RPing again...I feel so out of practice. It looks like Gametalk is gonna be up soon; before, when I saw the October 15 date, I was like, "yeah, right," but since they appear to actually be making progress I think it's a safe bet to say they'll be up and running soon enough. This site is good in the meantime. So how's it going? Who else is out there? I hope you're all doing well.
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:36 am

Lancer! This is Desra Lodet by the way. >.>;

Welcome back to our little home away from home. If you'd like to RP some time just IM/PM me. Otherwise how's it goin'?
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:20 pm

The last few weeks have been fairly productive. Why don't ye make or join an RP? I shall as well.
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey, Desra and Richter! Glad to see you're still around. I'm doing very well, except for the fact that I have an essay due tomorrow and a midterm on Thursday. X_X And yet, I'm still on the internet...haha. I'll take you guys up on that offer to RP after I'm done with the midterm; probably not the best idea to start something when I should be studying. I get distracted enough anyways, haha. What's been going on? How are you doing? You say that stuff has actually been getting done--anything major I should know about (other than you and Vegito padding your post counts in the spam forum)?

Anyways, by the looks of things we may be able to post on Gametalk itself pretty soon, but it was good that you had this place for the real fanatics among us. Very Happy Like I said, I would have been here more often, but when I came on here there was basically no one RPing, and then I lost my password. -_-; I need to figure out where I want to take my characters, too.
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Rebel

Jedi_Rebel

Female Number of posts : 18

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:32 pm

I have an essay to do too :'( I don't wana...

Hola Lancer ol' man! Nice to see your face again.
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:36 pm

I must be seeing things...I could have sworn that I saw that Desra replied to this post last time I logged on in passing, but there's no sign of it now. scratch Oh, well. Wink

Kira! You seem to be like me with J/S...come on for a while, get bored, leave, recharge, and then show up again! Haha, how're you doin?
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:22 pm

No, I did reply. Just when I re-read it, it sounded really stupid. So I deleted it. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jedi_Rebel

Jedi_Rebel

Female Number of posts : 18

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:36 am

Well, not exactly. Mine was a situation of frustration when I felt that ike had failed a place I'd put alot of effort into. I wasn't really up for RPing after that. I finally came over here to kinda just pop in every once and a while. But be assured, as soon as JS is up, I'll be fighting for the first post. I'm rather anticipating it ^_^
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:29 am

Alright, Dessy. I'll take your word for it! Razz

J/S certainly seems to go through cycles...I felt like it was picking up earlier this year, but then GT died and I figured that would probably deal a death blow to J/S. But...it seems that Jedi/Sith is like a cockroach: it's rather hard to kill. Wink Especially when we have oldies like us popping in all the time.
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:29 am

OMG... LANCER!!! It's Shadowin/Dawn BTW. Glad to see you here. You checked gametalk lately? I'm bleeding to see if anything's changed!!
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:05 pm

Dawn Skywalker wrote:
OMG... LANCER!!! It's Shadowin/Dawn BTW. Glad to see you here. You checked gametalk lately? I'm bleeding to see if anything's changed!!

Why don't you check it yourself?
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:43 pm

*sigh* I've checked it out, and it looks good. I was wondering if he had any info.
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:46 pm

Haha, hey Dawn, I don't really have any inside info. Outside of J/S I never really had any connections with GT as a whole. I'm hoping to see some more signs of it opening soon!
Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Agreed! Sad sniff sniff..... Glad to see you!
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:09 pm

white lancer wrote:
Hey, Desra and Richter! Glad to see you're still around. I'm doing very well, except for the fact that I have an essay due tomorrow and a midterm on Thursday. X_X And yet, I'm still on the internet...haha. I'll take you guys up on that offer to RP after I'm done with the midterm; probably not the best idea to start something when I should be studying. I get distracted enough anyways, haha. What's been going on? How are you doing? You say that stuff has actually been getting done--anything major I should know about (other than you and Vegito padding your post counts in the spam forum)?

Anyways, by the looks of things we may be able to post on Gametalk itself pretty soon, but it was good that you had this place for the real fanatics among us. Very Happy Like I said, I would have been here more often, but when I came on here there was basically no one RPing, and then I lost my password. -_-; I need to figure out where I want to take my characters, too.

I've done more than spam, and so has Vegito, for he hath joined Siv Lauter in his thread and it was rather lengthy. I have made two lengthy informative threads, and I would have had another posted but I lost it somehow. Crying or Very sad I would like to join ye own character in a RP. Thou still owes me a spar. Razz

Oh, Desra, I apologize for being so candid in my reply in PM. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone!   Hello, everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: