Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Tnu

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting Tnu Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Tnu   Meeting Tnu Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:38 pm

((Informational. Don't reply.))

~Tnu docked on Korriban stepping off the ship and breathing the humid air of New Dreshdae~ it feels good to get away from business and actually get home

~Currently docked on Dreshdae was the Jedi Apprentice Ashaiya Sin. Although she had lost contact with her master, she decided waiting around wasn't the best thing to do.~

~Tnu spotted her and did a loud clearing of the through to grab her attention~ not safe for a Jedi around these parts

~Slightly taken back on how he had assumed she was a Jedi. Though she then realized he was Force Sensitive, so he was probably taught how to sense another.~ "Maybe. But then again, who's really expecting a Jedi anymore?" ~Referring to how Jedi in the Galaxy have seemed to vanish for the most part.~

You have a point but don’t get cocky. Jedi or not your subject toe shame basic laws of the universe. ~He looks at her and glares~ what is it with you Jedi anyway? Always causing problems for the ordinary folk

~Smiling slightly she sighed.~ "That's funny coming from you. I can sense you've been trained as a Jedi, or Sith."

~He looks at her scowling and says coldly~ I’ve been around what’s it to you?

"Just found it odd someone trained in the Force would feel such a way. I mean, if you were a Jedi. You'd be more sympathetic. If you were a Sith, you'd have to be in a lot of denial."

~He gazes in to her with cold eyes~ What’s your point?

"No matter how you look at it. No one single group is innocent of any damage. Yet you choose to be blame the Jedi. It's a common pattern in history, I find. I'm not sure how familiar you are with your history. But wouldn't you agree?"

I don’t blame the Jedi I blame the Force itself and I also blame my own damn misfortune

"Well, one theory would say you're blaming Life itself then. Since apparently the Force is the energy that holds the universe together. So I wouldn't blame the Force, just those who can connect to it." ~Yawning now, she continued~ "Which would be blaming yourself as well then. Which fits into blaming your misfortune. So adding all this up, you're really just not at peace with yourself."

I’ve seen too much to be at peace. Raised on these streets you’re never at peace from the day your born. And what followed what I thought to be good fortune was worse fortune.

"Raised in this Galaxy, you're never at peace. Don't assume your situation is any worse than someone else's. The wealthy and royal have issues that are equivalent to the poor on Tatooine. But everyone only thinks about their self, and that's why everyone assumes their situation is worse than another." ~Stopping herself however, she felt she was getting ahead of herself.~ "My apologies. I didn't mean to assume and begin to rant. But while I've enjoyed this exchange of statements, I ought to go find myself some materials to repair my ship. G'bye force-user." ~Turning she began making her way down one way, hoping to perhaps find either a mechanic, or a dealer.~

~He holds his hand out performing a mock stun move combining both push and pull. It would only hold for a second but that was all he needed~ wait I can help you. I know this city like the back of my hand.

~Feeling the sudden push, and subsequent pull she was stuck in her current position. Since the two would then put a grip on her. Sighing.~ "You could've just yelled out 'hey, wait beautiful girl. I can help you!'. But this was just as effective." ~Feeling the grip wither away she then turned to him.~ "Would you happen to know where a mechanic is?"

Yeah follow me beautiful girl ~he then begins to walk east and in to a labyrinth of buildings~

"I'm too humble for that. Call me Ashaiya force-user." ~Following him now, she took note of her surroundings just in case she found herself back here at some point.~

~He stopped at a door as it opened in front of him~~ hey Maa, Raaj, Darr you've got a visitor ~three Bothans then approach holding there hands out to her and introduce themselves~

~Since the force-user had already stated their names she didn't quite need an introduction.~ "Hello, I'm Ashaiaya Sin." ~Shaking their hands she then quickly stated her business~ "Would you be able to fix the engines on a YT-1930?"

~The Three Bothans smile all in unicin and motion for her to follow as they move in to another room~

~Deciding to follow, she found the three to be fairly interesting. Just she hoped it wouldn’t cost too much.~

~They all speak at the same time~ I have what you need but it will cost you about 600 credits

~She was quite fortunate. She was sure it would cost more, considering it was the engines.~ "Just six-hundred? Wow. Well, alright."

~The three nod simultaneously and all say~ it was a pleasure doing business with you, come again

"I'll be sure to." ~Taking what she came for she turned back towards the door.~ "Thanks for the help force-user." ~With that she began to make her way to the door, and back the way she was lead.~

~ He used his trademark push pull for a second and smiled~ don't mention it. Where are you going in such a hurry anyway?

"Tatooine. With the disappearance of my master, I decided that I might be able to find my master's master. Figured it was my best chance since she was retired, and wouldn't be traveling." ~Once again shaking his little stun off~

Retired? Who is your master’s master? And what do you know of them?

"I believe her name is Desra Lodet. She partially trained my master, Terand. I know Terand as an apprentice knows her master. However I know very little of Desra Lodet." ~Turning to look at him, he seemed a little too curious.~ "Why?"

I know Desra as a man knows his co-worker. Why? Saved my life on a number of occasions actually.

I see. Well, I believe she may know why the Jedi have vanished. Or at least have a theory of sort. Would you happen to know her specific location on Tatooine?"

No I wouldn’t I only know her old home which is androus enough. But if we’re lucky she might stop by a remote Cantina that I know of

"Oh? Would you be willing to lead me to this Cantina?"

Of course. May we take your ship?

"Well, I wasn't about to leave it here. Follow me to the ship." ~Taking the parts necessary to repair the ship, she began her way back to her ship so she may repair, and leave.~

~He follows after her~ you know you’re all right for a Jedi

"Well, since we're bonding. Mind telling me your name?"

Tnu. mind if I get comfortable?

~Now on the ship she pointed to one of the cabins~ "Make yourself at home in either the middle one, or the far left one." ~With that she began her way to the top of the ship so she may repair the engines.~

~Tnu smiled and changed in to his natural form a blue black furred dog with one orange left eye and laid down~

~After an hour or so of making repairs she returned to find a dog laying in the middle of the ship. Not realizing it was Tnu she quickly grabbed her WESTAR-34 blaster pistol and pointed it at the dog.~ "This is certainly a new experience..."

Oh really? I'm quite used to it.

~Hearing it talk she was taken back for a moment.~ "Er, you're Tnu?"

yeah what’s wrong? You said I could get comfortable

"I don't meet many shapeshifters. So what exactly are you?"

~He looks at her and shifts in to a Hutt~ Well I’m a Hutt can't you tell? ~He then shifts in to an Ithorian~ and now I’m an Ithorian! ~He then shifts in to a Twi'lek~ now I’m a Twi'lek pay me and I’ll dance

"I once knew a Twi'lek who danced. A fine girl into she was taken as a slave. Hell, she probably would've made a better lady than I ever will. But she danced too, you see? Danced, and danced. Groped by eyes, but no one knew who she really was. But despite that she danced. Hell, she danced the whole time into she slit her master's throat. So on that note, I'll pass." ~Although she didn’t really know this Twi’lek, she simply wanted to make a point.~ ~Sighing~ "But anyways. I've got to set the charts for Tatooine now." ~Making her way back to the navigation system, so she could enter Tatooine and send her ship off.~

Suit yourself ~he turns back to his natural form~ well on your way Captain

~Upon doing that the ship rose, and soon quickly shot off from the planet surface. It was nice getting off Korriban; she didn’t like the dark aura it had. But that was expected being a Sith graveyard. Placing it on autopilot she put it in hyperspace and soon sat back. Now just thinking.~

~He sat next to her chair like a dog would to its owner ~ credits for your thoughts?

~She didn't look down to physically acknowledge him. She had already acknowledged him mentally. She was currently just watching what hyperspace looked like. Fairly odd in her opinion.~ "Tell me about yourself."

Well I don’t know where to start?

“Preferably the beginning."

If you say so. I never knew my real parents. Big surprise. But at any rate I was raised by a Twi'lek man who taught me the basics but later abandoned me when he felt I knew all I need to know... I didn’t suffice to say. When I was eleven I had an encounter with the Dark Lord of the Sith Kira herself and.... ~he pauses uncertain as to weather he should go further~

"If you'd like, you may go on. I don't attack darksiders without valid reason. Their past not being one."

~He sighs and then continues~ she picked me up off the streets. And took me as her Apprentice. Things seemed all right until her Death on Coruscant to Sith Lord Boba. Or was it Duran? I can't remember. At any rate after that my life was a wreck. I found Darth Kakron who offered to teach me then disappeared. It was then that I met Zexa he taught me how to use a Lightsaber and gave me my first one. At this point Darth Malas was ruling the Sith and not doing a very good job at it. He was more concerned with wiping out the Jedi then bringing the Sith together. It wasn’t an order anymore. So me and Zexa fled to join Palin in her formation of the Dark Jedi Order. OUR GOAL was to restore the Sith as they were under Kira. But moving on Zexa died in battle and eventually the Order disbanded I had two or three other masters but they all died before anything could happen and the rest of it is a story for another time

"I see. Well, an interesting history."

If you say so. I’ve also had bad experiences with Jedi. So...

"So...what?" ~She turned to look at him now, it seemed he wanted something. Though she's been wrong before. She has never been good at reading people. Just their objects.~

So nothing ~ through blue black fur a dagger carving can be seen going across one of his forepaws~

"I see. Then I'm going to go train a little, since we've got about a day before we hit Tatooine." ~Getting up she made her way into one of the cargo areas. Where she then began training her martial arts.~
Back to top Go down

Meeting Tnu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Tnu   Meeting Tnu Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:05 pm

~As the Ship moved on to Tatooine Tnu lay asleep in his quarters. Anyone could be fooled in to thinking he was a sleeping dog. He then opened his eye and looked around~

~Emerging from her quarters, the Jedi Padawan Ashaiya stepped out and stretched. Deciding she'd go and check how close they were, she made her way to the cockpit to check on the navigation charts.~

~Tnu decided at this point he should find Ashaiya. He stepped out of his quarters and made a loud sniffing noise, a method used by his species as a sort of echolocation. He determined that she was in the cockpit and headed down there~

~Hearing his light footsteps, she hadn't gotten use to another in her ship. Since she previously never used a ship besides traveling with Terand. This time it was different though. But turning to see him, she decided to greet him.~ "Sleep well?"

You could say that. Can you give me an ETA?

"ETA?"

Estimated Time of Arrival. Military slang. Learned it back in the Dark Jedi Order

"Oh? My people never used ETAs. But approximately four hours. So not too far now. You may be able to see Tatooine at this point. But we're in hyperspace...so I'm not too sure on that."

Yeah

"You seem to know more about Desra than I. Care to explain her a little? Never met her before personally."

Wonderful woman. Out of all the people I ever met she never betrayed me. And I never lost her. She’s also a born leader t though she won't admit it.

"I heard she wasn't the most Code-friendly Jedi. More or less not caring for Jedi Codes, just doing her own thing."

She did what was right

"Is that so? Well, I hope to find her on Tatooine. But I'm a little doubtful, after all. Tatooine is a big world that looks similar all-around, and someone in Exile often doesn't want to be found."

To do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself. Remember that missy. Could save your life one day.

~Taking note of his words, she nodded. Sounded like good advice after all.~ "So, if you don't mind yet another question. How did you end up Korriban?"

I thought I said. I was feeling nostalgic and needed to get away from Tatooine. I was born and raised on Korriban

"Really? I couldn't imagine growing up on Korriban. I was there only for a day and the entire time I felt a large weight on me.”

You get used to it. I grew up there. Kira took me in and after her death later joining Palin forgoing my duty to do what I felt was right. I never made it on to the battlefield. And personally I prefer more passive methods

"I prefer working things out with words, but I'm not very good at it. I've been trained to fight my entire life. So the only thing I really do well is battle. But, you don't strike me as the type to be a Sith. You seem to be a fairly kind person."

I never said I was a Sith. I said I served Kira. There’s a difference

"I see. That reminds me of something Terand taught me. That there's more than just Sith, or Jedi. There's more beyond simple Black and White, Wrong or Right. I think I understand what he meant now. There's also doing what is right, or doing your duty. I've always been taught to believe there are two sides to everything. A wrong side, and a right side..."

It’s not that simple

"I'm starting to see that."

Your master sounds like a wise man

"I'm also beginning to see I can learn from everyone around Me." ~Sitting down in a chair now, she stares out at what is apparently hyperspace.~ "You can sit down if you'd like. ...Or lay down. Whichever you find more comfortable."

~Lays down not bothering changing form~ I prefer this. Desra taught him well it seems. I was always watching her to see what I could learn form her.

"Did you learn anything from her?"

Not entirely sure. It’s hard to judge for myself

"Understandable. But she sounds like a person you can learn much from. Though I do hope to find my own Master at some point."

I truly wish I could have learned the force from her. But she always seemed so busy. And knowing my luck she'd probably meet an untimely end soon after

"It's funny you mentioned that. Because I also learned she's died a few times before, but has revived each time. So I'm not sure. She just may be the Master who finally trained you. It sure doesn't appear that Death is going to slow her down any."

I just worry. But at any rate we should be landing soon

"Well, tell you what. If I finally end up completing my training, I'll be sure to train you if you'd like. But you're right." ~Taking the ship out of hyper drive, they were just about twenty minutes away from Tatooine's atmosphere.~ "Any particular town I should land?"

Anchorhead

"Alright, I haven't mastered landing yet. So if you feel a few bumps, pay no mind to it." ~Though she said this jokingly, it wasn't necessarily untrue. But as they raced through the atmosphere and gravity began taking effect she managed to land to the ship gracefully enough. With minor hesitation though, but she managed.~ "Right, so time to lead me to Desra's home."

Got a speeder?

"Unfortunately...no."

Then I guess we’re walking

"Couldn't we rent one?"

If you say so beautiful girl ~he said this jokingly~

"Right then, let's go find us a place to rent one." ~Making her way off the ship, she'd wait for Tnu to get off as well before commanding her protocol droid to lift the loading ramp once more.~ "So, lead the way. First time here."

~He walks off and turns to a human form a man in a common tunic with long blue black hair and again only a left eye~ then you should be advised. This city's abandoned

"Really? Well...we're probably walking in that case. I don't see the point of opening up a shop here."

~Tnu lead the way until he stopped at The Haven opening its door~ ladies first

"What is this place?" ~Stepping into what appeared to be a Cantina, she took a few steps into the small building. It was actually a pretty nice place.~

I told you she stops in here from time to time. She c owns it with some others

~Approaching the front counter, she placed her hand down on it and used the ability "Psychometry", able to see past events that occurred on or around this object. One of particular interest was a woman in Jedi Robes saving an unconscious, or at least wounded Tnu while two Sith fought. Another was the same woman in Jedi Robes fighting a woman, apparently by the name Maydren.~ "...I see."

~He looks at her~ something wrong?

"No, nothing. Just I've learned that quite a few interesting events have occurred here." ~Walking over to a table now, she placed her hand on it as well. A flash of images rushed through her mind again, this time of Tnu, two men who appeared to be Sith, and one girl. Watching one of the men claim that he was out to kill everyone. Removing her hand once more she sighed.~ "So, how far does she live from here?"

I’m not sure I never learned her new address. But it seems your learning along

"Well, if you happen to have any previous possessions of hers here. I may be able to track her down."

No I don’t recall her leaving anything here

"Then I suppose I've no choice but to grope the cantina into I get a useful image." ~Sighing, she began making her way from table-to-table, chair-to-chair, even the walls themselves.~

Your desperate to find her aren’t you?

"I suppose. She's my only link to other Jedi at the moment, and I really want to know where they have vanished to."

You’re free to stay in the back room if you wish she comes by from time to time

“I see, thank you. I guess I'll just have to hope she comes by at some point. Well, that may take a while. So mind if I help out around here or something in the meanwhile?"

Don’t worry about it just make yourself at home

"Well, if you're sure. I'm going to go take a nap though. Thanks for the help." ~Making her way to the back-room, she found an area to sleep, and soon drifted off.~
Back to top Go down

Meeting Tnu
Page 1 of 1