Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I bid thee all farewell

Go down 
+5
Redack
Mark Kenobi
Vegito Rikhard
Rose Maythorn
Richter Belmont
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

I bid thee all farewell Empty
PostSubject: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Due to recent events, I have come to the conclusion that my activity here has been harmful instead of helpful. I have tried to make friends here, and have utterly failed. The feather that broke that donkey's back was my unanticipated personal conflict with person who is behind Lancer Onasi. I have concluded that my personality and views are uncompatible with the majority of people here, and so I must depart, and give to thee all a heartfelt farewell. May thee all get along with each other, and hopefully, if I ever decide to return, that JS has returned to its peak and each and every member have a sense of unity among each other.

I do not believe I have ever seen eye to eye to any member here, even those who have I been plastered as a groupie to. Perhaps my departure will allow ye all to get along, because my presence apparently has done the opposite. I wish ye all good luck, and perhaps for a better JS future.

My thoughts and prayers are with thee all.

To Anarcus, most of all, I hope thy suggestion works.

Sincerly thine,

Richard O'Connel

Last edited by Richter Belmont on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Maythorn

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:51 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICHTERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 pm

My gosh Richard, was it really that bad?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:15 pm

NO RICHTER! Sad I really wish you wouldn't do this. The forum is losing more members already and the place is practically on the brink of death. You all should just stay and try to work things out.

I look forward to your return.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 am

I find all this funny... Everyone has one pathetic argument and loads of people just leave... It truely is just funny from my view...

That said I will miss all those that ahve decided to leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Marik Rayth

Marik Rayth

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Richter, don't you dare do this leaving shit too.

The thing is most of the arguments were full of the dumbest shit Ive ever seen. Nothing bad enough to leave. They just bitched and didn't say why and left.

They better come back or I will rape their characters in their absence.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:40 pm

I don't understand why everyone is leaving. I see no logical reason for them to just up and leave. It's just killing the forum.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:26 pm

I just got a message from Richard. He says he is thinking his decision over. He was sick with the flu last week and it impaired his judgement a little. He mentioned that on the CB a few days ago.

[16:54:27 12/03/09] Richter Belmont : Damn it. I do not feel well.
[16:54:55 12/03/09] Davik Amazigh : Vicadin?
[16:55:20 12/03/09] Richter Belmont : No, the flu I believe.
[16:55:50 12/03/09] Richter Belmont : Without knowing it, I said something that made Lancer convulse.
Back to top Go down
Trever Leingod

Trever Leingod

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 pm

I hope so. He is a most skilled RP and us Jedi need him pretty badly.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Very skilled. He never lost to anyone in a serious rp fight, and he knows how to make an interesting rp post and plot.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:56 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:40 pm

EVerything
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 am

Amadeus wrote:
What happened?

I don't know all the details. Something private must have happened between Richard and Lancer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I bid thee all farewell   I bid thee all farewell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I bid thee all farewell
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: Introductions / Farewells-
Jump to: