Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)

Go down 
+4
Vegito Rikhard
Redack
Rose Maythorn
Mark Kenobi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Can you explain your armor? And your shielding. I would like to know the specs.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:37 pm

Will anyone explain what makes some of these fighters super powered or advanced?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Adroit System wrote:
Can you explain your armor? And your shielding. I would like to know the specs.

Yes, I will make a post about these armor and shielding later on, including the weapons. I used the specs of the ablative armor matrix, but moved forward from there. I made it deployable on command, and uses other tough compounds to actually deflect surplus energy. In fact, it was the very weakness that your explanation showed that kept me from using the original matrix in the first place. I must admit though that I didn't think about the stabilizer field. That is an advantage I didn't think about.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Are you saying you used my work as a basis for your own design?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:47 pm

No, I already had this stuff in mind three years ago. I was just pointing out that the stuff in your explanation that you posted was the weaknesses that concerned me in the first place. I already made research in this stuff before I started. I explained before that I made posts on GT before you ever mentioned your stuff.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Before I ever mentioned my stuff eh?
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Adroit System wrote:
Before I ever mentioned my stuff eh?

Yeah, you mentioned your stuff to me back in October I think. In fact, I thought my work brought your thoughts to make a tough new fighter.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:15 pm

I have never seen you construct, design, or explain any sort of technology.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Did you read all my posts on GT?
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:32 pm

I never so much as even heard that you had posted anything of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:34 pm

I know I did. I don't think anyone bothered to actually read them. Needless to say, we both talked about it before sometime last year, and then you explained to me about your new starfighter. Just to keep off an arguement, lets just hold it that for now.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:26 am

Vegito Rikhard wrote:
.:Mike:. wrote:
Last I checked, zero point energy was Ket's thing o_0

The theory itself has been around for a number of years.

As for Ket, I made significant upgrades to cover the weaknesses of the the hull armor. If this was the armor I was using, I would look at it as useless for my purposes. That is why I used other compounds for better effectiveness, to actually disperse and reflect off fire. The shields I use are sort of like yours.

It may technically be his specialty, but he didn't invent it. Merlock and I were using it back in 2003 during our space battles, so if anyone thinks they "invented" J/S's zero point energy, they are sadly mistaken. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:33 pm

I see a bunch of talk but no proof of anything. If you had saved the posts, maybe I would believe it, but for now, I don't :p
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

I see a bunch of talk but no proof of anything. If you had saved the posts, maybe I would believe it, but for now, I don't :p

Who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 pm

You expect me to have saved every single post from a war almost six years ago? Exactly how many people do you know who do that? Neutral Do I have to save everything I do to prove to you people I did it? Come on, get real.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Just when everything is "Oh I used to do that with Merlock!" No matter what it is, that's all we hear. I would believe you if it was just one or two things but EVERYTHING is starting to ring my bullshit meter.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Just when everything is "Oh I used to do that with Merlock!" No matter what it is, that's all we hear. I would believe you if it was just one or two things but EVERYTHING is starting to ring my bullshit meter.

I was Merlock's rival during most of his reign, and he ruled during most of my heyday, so naturally everything I did then that was worth noting had to do with him. It's not my fault my early career always had Merlock in it. It's ridiculous that I had to have had cataloged everything I did in a word document because some Doubting Thomas would deny the veracity of my claims some six years later. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:37 pm

A) My name's Mike, not Thomas

B) It's passed "alot" Mark, it's now getting to the point that if someone says the most random thing that they're gonna do you say "I DID THAT WITH MERLOCK!" like you two were third grade lovers.

D) If it was worth noting, you should have saved it, simple as that Razz
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm

B) It's passed "alot" Mark, it's now getting to the point that if someone says the most random thing that they're gonna do you say "I DID THAT WITH MERLOCK!" like you two were third grade lovers.

He's using a metaphor, genius. Wink

What dost thou expect him to do? It was a great time for him.

Now we cannot expect him to know that he should have done that back then. Think about it. Try to be realistic. Back then, one was not expected to do that and I do not believe it crossed the mind of anyone.

Last edited by Richter Belmont on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:54 pm

You know what I mean.

We were eighth grade archenemies, actually. Wink

We never did that back then.

If you don't believe my claims, ask Wind, Vegito, and Kira. All three were around then and at least one of them is bound to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm

It was a joke "genius."

I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything, I'm just saying I'll be skeptical until I see proof. Doesn't mean a thing.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 pm

It was a joke "genius."

I'm not saying you did or didn't do anything, I'm just saying I'll be skeptical until I see proof. Doesn't mean a thing.

It wasn't that funny. No Excuse us that we didn't split our sides laughing. Wink That's a Richter joke for you.

You aren't going to see "proof" unless you count some hazy memories of those three I mentioned. *shrug *Nobody has saved posts from those days, let alone every single thing I did regarding Merlock. Either you put your skepticism aside and take our word for it, or you have to question at least half of my character's history.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:10 am

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Ket (unless of course Kira were to come on and say everything you mentioned is true, I mean I am willing to hear the truth after all) But it does currently feel like whenever someone does something that Mark will just state that he and merlock did it, none of us can really say if you guys did or didn't because we weren't there so you can get away with anything and for all we know it could be a lie... And besides, Zero Point Energy exists in real life so its not really amazing that anyone on JS could be using it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:01 am

Mark, I'm willing to hear the truth, but until then, I'll be a skeptic. Shut the fuck up and deal with it Razz
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:20 am

I wont argue whether you use ZPE or any of your technologies. But I will request that before you use any of them, that you provide a detailed description of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)   Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenobi's Blade (Army of the New Republic)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next