Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Empty
PostSubject: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:07 pm

Terand found himself in a fairly large and soft bed with satin sheets. To his right was his former padawan Ashaiya and on his left was his current padawan Janella. His arms were wrapped around the two as they laid their head on his shoulders with an arm laid across his body as though to hold him closely. All three of their bare boddies were pressed together beneath the sheets. Terand smiled as he looked at the two as they slept. . .

A wide smile was placed on his face as he laid alone in his bed. A week had passed since Terand was ambushed as drugged by a bounty hunter. He had foolishly let his guard down and was caught by surprise. It was a lesson learned the hard way. Since that day, he had been resting in his bed on his ship as the drug took it's course to keep him sedated. For him, the week long sleep was a long pleasurable dream. The drug was beginning to wear off since Terand was moving around in his sleep. A particular reaction from his wet dream was evident by the bulge in his sheet.

"You girls are so lovely." The words came from his sleep. Terand lifted his head to kiss them on their forehead when his eyes opened. He looked around the room and at his sides to notice he was all alone in the bed. His head fell back on the pillow as his smile turned into a frown. "I guess all good things must come to an end."

With a yawn, Terand dragged himself from his bed and stretched his body all at once.Taking a look down, he noticed one of the girls had taken the liberty to remove all his clothes while he was asleep. Sluggishly he slipped into his electromesh armor and Jedi adventure robes. He placed on the last of his accessories as he made his way to the cockpit to check to on board computer. The outside surveillance system and motion detectors were online along with the turrets.

"Seems I've been sleeping for a week and we're still on Bothawui. I wonder where the girls are."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Janella had spent much of the last week training and working out in the gym, currently she sat in the mess hall with her droid HK-51B playing Pazaak. He used to win all the time until she had become adept in the force, now she could almost constantly guess which numbers were gonna come up next.

HK-51B: "You win again, do you wish to play another?"

"No, i'll play some more later."

She stood and laid a hand on his should as she walked away, his head dropped and he began shuffling the cards quickly. She walked into Terands quaters and saw he was awake.

"Master, are you ok?"

Last edited by Janella Renshir on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Terand had managed to pull his pants on when Janella entered the room. A moment sooner and she would've caught him with his pants down, literally.

"I'm fine except for a stiff body."

He pulled on the rest of his robes but left the accessories. He noticed a letter Ashaiya had left and read it.

"Seems it's just use for the rest of the trip."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:13 pm

"Well I'm happy you're back Master... So what did you find out, do you know where we're going next?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:46 pm

"Unfortunately no. I was attacked before I could get any information."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 pm

"What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:14 pm

"We prepare ourselves and go to look for the contact again."
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 am

"Ok, do you want to do some training. I've been practicing alot while you've been napping."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 pm

"That'd be a good idea. There are some powers I'll teach you that will be of help."

Walking past Janella, Terand made his was way towards the gym. Once at the gym, he took a kneeling position and looked straight ahead. Taking the ceiling of the ship into account, Terand lept forward across the gym at a slight angle. He landed at the other side of the gym and turned to face Janella.

"Focus the power of the force into your legs and let it build up before releasing it in your jump. This is called a Force Jump."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Corric groaned as he walked through the spaceport. His mission wasn’t as straight forward as he had hoped, and was forcing him to go from one clue to the next, to the next, to the next. Normally it wouldn’t be so bad, had it simply not been one word after the other. None of it was even much to go on, sending Corric around Bothawui on hunches and guesses. It was only after an apparent skirmish that lead Corric to this spaceport, with the hopes that this jedi would finally be here.

As Corric rounded one of the many corners on his path, his eyes at last fell upon his destination. Docking Bay - 348. As he drew near, wide blast doors slide open, revealing the freighter in front of him. He knew this model well, having flown, and crashed a few in his day. But his confidence and eagerness to end this chase led him right into the motion sensor of the ship.

“Shavit!”

Corric cursed as he saw the turret point its barrel down on him just before unleashing a stream of heavy blaster fire. Had Corric not caught himself, he would have surely been toasted. But quick reflexes and anticipation gave him the time he needed to launch himself behind some thick mettle containers far to dense for the blaster to shred. Though for all intents and purposes, the ship would deem Corric dead after he lay motionless and hidden behind the container.

Bringing himself to his feet, Corric reached for his blaster before realizing it wasn’t going to do him any good. All he could do was press his back up against the container, and debate whether he could make it to the door before being gunned down. Or maybe he could sit around and wait for his target to come out, if he was even in the ship. Neither option appealed, and both had death written all over them.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 4:52 am

Janella followed him to the gym and watched with her hands on her hips as he launched himself across the room. She crouched in the same way as her Master and began to focus the force into her legs, it built to a critical point before she sprang forwards, she misjudged it slightly and over-rotated, landing into a roll.
She turned and tried it again, this time she pounced forward, landing gracefully on the other side of the room. At that moment her datapad bleeped and she pulled it off her hip and tapped the screen, it showed a first person view from the forward turrets as it replayed the close call of the stranger outside.

"Master, we have some company..."

She passed the datapad to him.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:59 pm

"So it would seem."

It was clear something was going on out side from the turret fire.

"Computer, what's the situation?"

"A single intruder has breached the area. My scanners indicate he is hiding behind a container."

"Set the turrets on standby but keep them locked on until further orders."

"Understood."

Heading out of the gym, Terand proceeded to a weapons locker where he removed an automatic assault blaster rifle with a grenade launcher attached under the barrel. Once ready, he went to the loading ramp and removed a small mic from a command console. The image of where Corric was hiding appeared on the screen as Terand spoke through a loud speaker to him.

"State your name and business."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:51 am

Corric’s mind raced as he tried to think of an escape rout. A flash grenade and a smoke grenade might be useful, but he needed more time. Fortunately, it sounded like the situation might turn from violence to negotiation, a skill he excelled in.

“Corric!”

He called out, careful not to give his first name, at least not yet.

“I’m looking for Terand… Dakar Constantine is trying to contact you.”

Corric said, praying he had finally found Terand, and that he wouldn’t start launching missiles. But then again, Corric wouldn’t be surprised. When you have a bounty on your head like Terands, being suspicious keeps you alive.

OCC: Posting is a little slow for me this weekend. Between work and SAT classes,I've found it difficult to get to the comp.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:57 am

Janella followed him to the ramp holding her Blaster Pistol in her right hand and her trainingsaber in her off-hand. She stood just behind and to the side of her Master, fully expected something to go down.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 pm

As he knelt down, the loading ramp lowered and Terand quickly took aim at the metal structure Corric was hiding behind.

"Step out so that I can see you!"

His voice called out. His finger was ready to close in on the trigger of the grenade launcher and blaster at the first hint of hostility. If this was another bounty hunter then Terand wouldn't give him a chance to act.

"Who is Dakar Constantine and what does he want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Corric grumbled under his breath as he listened to Terand, waiting a moment to respond.

”I’d step out if I knew I wasn’t going to be at gun point! Or if I even knew I wasn‘t going to be shot.”

Corric shouted, making sure to keep himself completely behind the container.

”Dakar is a business man on Corellia. He says he needs the jedi’s help… Are you Terand”

Corric added, hoping this would end hostilities. But then again, its hard to trust a potential bounty hunter shouting things from behind a container. If it didn’t, Corric would have to suck it up, and step out and take the risk of being shot. It was his own fault for being impatient, and now he was paying for it.
Back to top Go down
Janella Renshir

Janella Renshir

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 am

Janella leaned over slightly and wisperd to her Master.

"He doesn't sound like a Bounty Hunter, but it might be a trick. I don't think we should trust him."
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 am

"Noted."

The single word came as a low whisper so only Janella could hear. Terand kept his position as he called back to Corric.

"You shouldn't expect a man with a 3 million credit bounty on his head to just let a stranger walk up to his ship without expressing caution. Last warning, step out where I can see you and then we'll talk business."
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Corric grumbled. There was no talking his way out of it. He had to face the music.

“Alright, I’m coming out!”

Corric said, drawingf his blaster and sliding it several feet out. Then slowly stepping from the behind the container.

“I’m not here to collect any bounty. If I did I’d be the worst bounty hunter ever.”
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:22 pm

A VT-49 Decimator neared the same space port where Terand, his student, and Corric were currently engaged with one another. Maybe it was fate or a mystery within the force but the only docking bay currently available for the newly arrived imperial class ship was 349. Though it was separate from the one where there was currently a decent amount of commotion it was on the same level and right next to it.

In front of the large imperial styled dome window in his quarters which was at the head of the ship Jeth sat cross legged with his eyes closed and his head bowed down in meditation. His mind, what was left of it, played on the flow of the darkside through the force as he determined the best way to find the information he came to Bothawui to find. Also playing on Jeth’s mind was whether or not Sklave had been training his newly learned techniques since they left Mandalore. Jeth was currently garbed in his average clothing minis his black cloak.

Landing in docking bay 349 Jeth immediately stood, through an old tattered brown cloak around himself hiding his form and features, grabbed his black staff in his right gloved hand, and walked out of his quarters. Heading to exit the ship he yelled out once in an ordering hiss.

“Sklave! Get your armor and gear on and throw a cloak around yourself.”

Assuming that Sklave would follow orders Jeth walked off the ship and walked out into the main hall that connected all the docking bays in the area. Looking up and down the hall Jeth narrowed his eyes before closing them and taking a deep breath of the planets air which was more refreshing than other planets’. His eyes then flashed open remaining narrowed as he looked at the door leading to the docking bay right next to his own. This feeling was not just familiar from experience but personally as well. Someone or some people he had met recently were on the other side of the door leading into docking bay 348.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:30 pm

((Character in Play: Sklave))

Sklave had practiced Speed a lot and had just begun to work on the other techniques when Jeth yelled for him to get ready. Sklave threw on his black armor and the helmet last. He tied his cloak on and walked off the ship following Jeth. They walked into the main hall. Sklave examined Jeth look over at the door leading to docking bay 348.

"Do you sssense ssomething ssir?" Slave asked. "I have been practicing the techniques you have taught me." Sklave then fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Not trusting the man, Terand used the force to pull the blaster into his left hand. Quickly he grabbed the rifle and kept his sights on Corric as he stepped out. His finger was still ready to fire if need be.

"Never under estimate anyone my friend."

Before they could begin talking business, Terand felt a familiar presence through the force. It was a dark feeling unlike the last time and there was another with him.

"We may have company Janella. Get ready."

Standing up, Terand kept his rifle on Corric.

"If you value your life then get in here now!"

His voice called out in a commanding tone. Reaching into one of the pouches on his belt, Terand removed his gold electrum, dual phase, silver bladed backup saber and handed it to Janella.

"If I'm right, this'll be more useful than the training saber."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Jeth nodded his head without turning to Sklave to answer his question and then responded in response to hearing that he had trained on his own.

“We will see. For now stay here where you are.”

Jeth’s image became a blue of brown and black as he used the force to assist his movement’s running back to the ship. He ran to his quarters and quickly removed most of his clothing. He then took out his Sith battle armor made primarily of beskar and attached the leggings, back plate and forearm protectors. He then put his clothes back on over the armor which was now for the most part unnoticeable under his clothes being as thin as it was. He also placed a black hooded neck gaiter around his neck and pulled the hood over his head shadowing his face. Leaving his cloak behind he returned to where he had left Sklave returning in the same manner he had left a moment ago. With a hiss he spoke to Sklave glaring at him from beneath the shadows of his now hooded face.

“You stay here, when I need you, I will summon you.”

Jeth stepped forwards the effects of the armor already taking effect making it impossible for him to hide himself within the force even if he wished to. The armor was absorbing energy from the surrounding area, some of the lights even dimming for a moment. Jeth knew he would not last very long without exerting some energy before the suit would start to heat up with stored energy. If he had to he would concentrate one of his talismans to remain active and absorb some of the energy absorbed by the suit. He gripped his staff diagonally in front of himself in both hands the top of the staff towards his left and forwards a bit with the one foot gap in the top side of staff turned towards his right. As he stepped towards the door he waited at the ready for when he was close enough for the door leading to the docking bay to open on its own.

(OOC: I know it is out of tern but I don't think it will affect things a great deal at the moment. If it does I will void the post and have an admin delete it.)
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Sklave nodded. He waited until Jeth was through the door. He walked over to the ship and sat down cross-legged and began to meditate. He had seen Jeth do it and it really did calm his nerves. He had the vibro-swords ready to go in case he needed them.
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Corric frowned as the blaster flew through the air, the jedI having disarmed him quite easily. But Terand didn’t show any signs of truly wanting to shoot Corric. His body language was truly caution, but if he hadn’t shot by now, chances are he wasn’t going to shoot at all. It was relieving, and Corric’s heart slowly began to slow as his muscles began to relax. Until of course, the sound of a space craft landing in the adjacent dock.

Corric would have thought nothing of it, had it not coincided with Terands increased concern, and change of tone. But Corric was about the argue, shuffling obediently into the space craft with his hands raised up to let Terand know he wasn’t trying for anything.

”Am I a prisoner here?”

Corric questioned as he moved up the loading ramp, turning his head to glance back at Terand as he passed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?   Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bothawui - Is it safe to come out now?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: The Roleplay :: Roleplay Forum-
Jump to: