Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Inauguration.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Did anyone watch the Inauguration? More importantly, did anyone watch Obama's speech? I did and I'm not a fan of Obama, but I have to say he did a pretty good job. My Science teacher let us watch it in class. The Inauguration. 659589 The Inauguration. 69710
Back to top Go down

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Pvt. Gagne reporting for duty in the United States of Soviet America Marine Corps.
Back to top Go down

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:24 pm

I almost thought about watching it...and then I decided listening to music was more important. Very Happy

Even if I liked the candidate, I would probably not have watched it...not a big fan of listening to politicians spout pretty words and empty promises. :-/
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 am

I could have watched it, because its apparently so important to us Brits that it took over BBC One and then also the majority of the news... Its amazing how the economic crisis suddenly isn't important enough for them to moan about just because a country we don't even live in got a new president...
Back to top Go down

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:59 am

It's because Barack Hussein Obama is going to be the savior of the world...or at least, that's what the media/college kids have decided. He hasn't even done anything yet and people are already calling for a holiday in his honor. :-/ I'll give him a chance, but I think the hype surrounding his presidency is ridiculous. They're rendering a verdict when the trial hasn't even started. :-/
Back to top Go down

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:50 am

Obama's retarded, America's retarded- put the two together and the next war we fight will be on home ground. Gooooooooood luck USA
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:04 am

Actually Lancer, its because its american news Razz I've found our media tends to love America to the point that they'll ignore important events in our country just to suck up to America... They always say "the most powerful country in the world", which America probably is but thats no reason for the BRITISH media to constantly remind us -_- And BBC news last night said "the last remaining super power" which I would disagree with -_-
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:01 am

Aretha Franklin sucked.
Back to top Go down
Thaed

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-03

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:21 am

I voted for him and hope he does a good job.

In other news, more people should RP.
Back to top Go down

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:51 am

I certainly don't think America is the only superpower in the world...if anything, China is at least as powerful as we are now and only getting stronger, and other countries are catching up, as well. I fear that America's glory days may be over. :-/

Thaed wrote:
In other news, more people should RP.

Yeah, seriously. Last week I had so much stuff going on I didn't have the time to keep everything going...and now all of last week's activity seems to have ground to a halt. I will make an RP with Slayer soon on Corellia, but Lancer is still out of commission.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:44 am

Specifically we need more Jedi activity... And Kira needs to reappear otherwise i'll just have to make Redack leave Palin alone Razz
Back to top Go down

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:28 pm

I saw her on over the weekend and was confused as to why she didn't reply to that RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Inauguration. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inauguration.   The Inauguration. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Inauguration.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: