Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imperial Order 14109I: IMPERIAL HUNTING UNION ACCEPTING BOUNTIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Imperial Order 14109I: IMPERIAL HUNTING UNION ACCEPTING BOUNTIES Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Order 14109I: IMPERIAL HUNTING UNION ACCEPTING BOUNTIES   Imperial Order 14109I: IMPERIAL HUNTING UNION ACCEPTING BOUNTIES Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:12 pm

ORDER #14109I

By order of the Emperor of the Sith Empire, the former Bounty Hunter's Guild is reactivated and is now an Imperial Department.

The Imperial Hunting Union will be sponsored by the Imperial Armed Forces, which will provide transport, weaponry, intelligence and lists of wanted criminals.

Any living being can claim a bounty, but unless they are an IHU Hunter, they can not claim the bounty in it's entirety (75% of bounty will be paid).

Members will be independant of the Sith Order (I.E. A Sith Knight will not have legal power over Hunters) unless members of said group.

Bounties will be posted by both private clients and government officials.

Bounties should be posted in cash, although items can be posted with approval by the IHU. Private clients must make a security deposit to ensure the payment of said bounty.

Hunter's need to be qualified in fire-arm use, hand to hand combat and have piloting experience.

HUNTERS NEEDED.

FIRST BOUNTY:

TERAND, JEDI KNIGHT: Wanted Alive, Death of the target will result in a Bounty being posted on hunter. BOUNTY: 3.000.000 CREDITS+Title of Warden of Vjun (The Vjun asylum plus all surrounding lands will be given to hunter)

INFORMATION NEEDED! If you can supply the Imperial Armed Forces with verifiable locations of Jedi Knights, Temples or Fleets expect a hefty reward.
Back to top Go down

Imperial Order 14109I: IMPERIAL HUNTING UNION ACCEPTING BOUNTIES
Page 1 of 1