Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, what have you fucks been up to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

So, what have you fucks been up to? Empty
PostSubject: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:57 pm

School was making me its bitch. How about you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Ah, yes, I know how that feels. First day of the quarter yesterday and I've been running around trying to get stuff done. Hopefully you'll be able to hang around more, though...we definitely need a few more Sith around here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Crap, I have a Civic Virtue and a book report due in a week and I haven't satrted yet. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Helius

Male Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:55 am

I don't start screaming like a little girl for school until the 15th...then I'll wish that I had an extra two weeks off for Christmas. But work blows right now...so yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/redmooncorp
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Quote :

-_- Nice to see you too again, Belial...
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:22 pm

I love how Belial understands how to say Hello the right way.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Malas wrote:
I love how Belial understands how to say Hello the right way.

You two must get along like two peas in a pod, eh Malas? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:32 pm

Please, boys. Don't start this AGAIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Fuck off shithead Smile How the fuck are ya?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Whoa, these are some odd terms of endearment, boys. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 am

We do, actually. Same with Anarcus and Thesus. Seemingly everyone who's a decent person likes to call you a fuck, Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:16 am

Malas wrote:
We do, actually. Same with Anarcus and Thesus. Seemingly everyone who's a decent person likes to call you a fuck, Mark.

"Indecent" is more accurate in this case, at least when it comes to people that say fuck. Saying it depends on the person is stupid. Mark is rather decent in most cases, and when it comes to you, half the time indecent. Razz I have spoken.

So Belial, ready to have fun causing havoc? queen *giggles*
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 am

Hm... What's up with all the pseudo-people on this forum growing a pair at once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:43 am

Malas wrote:
Hm... What's up with all the pseudo-people on this forum growing a pair at once?

*giggles* Feel threatened? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Malas

Malas

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:44 pm

Not at all, just entertained. I'm very confrontational so it should make for some good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:01 pm

Then dig it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello hello hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what have you fucks been up to?   So, what have you fucks been up to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi Sith Restoration Project :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: