Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Empty
PostSubject: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:33 am

I found one of my oldest RP posts on the backup site...it occurred soon after my character was Knighted.

http://jedimeetings.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=RPHereWhenGametalkisdownOpentoeveryone&action=display&thread=193

I really sucked. lol! Now you all know what I meant when I said I was a big noob when I started...only Malas and Redack would be able to remember that. That was back before I used capital letters even in my RP posts. What a difference a month can make, though...because less than a month after that I was considered one of J/S's better RPers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:35 am

We were all n00bs at first. xD
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Yeah, but I think it's just amazing how I can go from saying that is rusty or rushed to saying this (https://jedisith.rpg-board.net/the-roleplay-f3/coruscant-bar-leisure-time-t244.htm) is rusty and rushed. Malas used to not be much better than that. I remember North was a big-time noob when he first came on here. Interesting what a little practice and effort can do to improve your writing/RPing skills. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:03 pm

I remember when I first made an RP post. It lacked so much detail. Howeever, it took me only six months to reach perpetual elite status, which at that time could be compared to Bandit's highest level at least. Even now, I have surpassed that level some. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:11 pm

I guess I could say I'm not a bad rper. The rest I leave up to the rest of you to decide when I start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:16 pm

I never really considered Bandit an amazing RPer, just an excellent fighter.
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:19 pm

white lancer wrote:
I never really considered Bandit an amazing RPer, just an excellent fighter.

Thank God. Now I don't have to be embarassed about getting killed twice by him.
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Funny luvs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:10 pm

I've been just surfing through the old board and it reminded me of a few things that I forgot...apparently I once "lost" to Spectar in a tournament Bandit ran...though from the way we were talking (I don't remember it at all) it was by a technicality rather than a boneheaded move by me. -_- Ah, well, I killed him pretty easily during Kira's Jedi Purge. Very Happy

Another thing it reminded me of was that I killed Bandit's Sith character once...I had forgotten he even had a Sith character. What's interesting is that Bandit killed Malas once, and Malas killed me once. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:13 pm

I figure all of you luvs are pretty much equal types of rpers then.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I think I remember that knighting of your actually, Lancer. I didn't see you around too much but I did see you around at times.

I remember when I first came back... I kind of sucked comparitively to what I was when I left. But my skills were sharpened greatly during my fight with Anarcus. I got pretty good and haven't lost my touch since.

Hahaha. I will tell you Lancer, it is funny how a Jedi Master that defeated a legendary Dark Lord "lost" to a feeble Sith Knight (despite the fact said Jedi Master was in control most of the fight), and how a powerful Jedi Knight that could take Odin head on "lost" to the same guy that Odin beat with a wooden spoon. Of course, both of those calls were baloney in most people's opinions, but still. Laughing It comes to show victories don't always make sense.

Shanoa, your way of talking is kind of cute. I think I know who you are now... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:20 pm

Really? My knighting had no ceremony whatsoever. I jumped into an RP with my master Sucasa ready to continue training and he said, "You know all the Force powers. You're a Knight now." I was like, oh, cool. Didn't even have a trial or anything though. :-/

Odin must have beaten two different people with that wooden spoon, I think, because the person I saw him beat was female. o_O"
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:54 pm

No, I just remember that you got knighted pretty awkwardly.

Maybe he did, because I remember it was a male Sith. I almost died laughing when he won. Laughing Odin and his almighty wooden spoon. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Character limit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm

The post title has to be at least 10 characters. :-/

This looks like it might be one of Vegi's first posts. http://jedimeetings.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=40
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:50 pm

That is pretty old.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm

The character limit has been reduced to 5.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Why not 1? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:38 pm

Don't think we can reduce it to just one. The smallest were able to get it is five.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:00 pm

It was a jest. Wink
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:59 am

Lancer, all I remember is at some point aroudn that time bugging you a little until I found out who your Master was Very Happy Then I left you alone... And I remember Malas always bugging me with his Jedi character, always asking for a spar -_- No wonder I turned Redack against the Jedi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:34 am

Yes, for like the first week or so all I did was get into fights with you, Malas, and Askirlian. -_-" I felt like I was being stalked or something. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:42 am

You're just being paranoid... ~tells his spies to back off a little until you're less paranoid~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?   Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow...and what's up with this minimum character limit?
Page 1 of 1