Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Duuuuunno where to post this, but

Go down 
+2
Redack
Thesus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:35 pm

While on the other hand Zal seemed to like me as an opponent Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Thanks Thesus. At least someone loves me. Wink <3

Yeah, I think he just held a slight grudge against me...Rid disliked me more than Zal did, though. Laughing They seem to forget that I gave up my Council position as well.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:40 pm

I still remember when you were a padawan lancer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Yes, I noticed how much K1ddy missed on the history, too. He missed a lot in the early era especially. Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Yeah. He wasn't around then, though, and had to get most of his info second-hand through Bandit and Axem Steel. The site's in need of updating, too...
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Well its a Jedi site so presumably one of you Jedi have the password Razz That or a new site is needed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 pm

I don't have it. I think only K1ddy and Zal do. He didn't leave me the password for the archives like he did with the official Jedi site. :-/
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Or I could just move the archives here so we don't have so many extra sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 am

Or just put it in the webpaint site you have now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:38 am

I don't really like the wetpaint site...it's inconvenient to navigate. :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:45 am

Not anymore than the others were. queen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am

Well, the others were well-organized. This one can be especially confusing to people who haven't used one before because the columns are constantly changing. I figured it out alright, but I'm too lazy to go on their anymore. :-/ I think this site is convenient enough--we have a profile section and now an archive section, and if we need anything more we can just add it on here. I see no need for the wetpaint. :-/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:49 am

Quote :
but I'm too lazy to go on their anymore

Case in point. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:09 pm

I like the wetpaint site, it helped me out in training.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 am

I've never even bothered to visit the wetpaint site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:20 am

It has all of the force powers on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Hahahaha all you do is chat chat chat all day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 am

Zanic Scorchi wrote:
It has all of the force powers on it.

Hmm, yes I could look at it for that... Or I could use a combination of two things which in my opinion will end up beign faster than loading up a webpaint site that i'd likely have to figure ou the navigation to, judging from what lancer said... My memory of reading the books i've read that I did read and don't think I didn't read them, or wookieepedia...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duuuuunno where to post this, but   Duuuuunno where to post this, but - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duuuuunno where to post this, but
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2