Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me

Go down 
+3
Mark Kenobi
Vegito Rikhard
Thesus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thesus

Thesus

Male Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Empty
PostSubject: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:23 pm

So before Gametakl imploded on itself by the fat in Mike's arteries exploding out of him, Korriban's surface was more or less torched by Redack on order's of Malas. Just wondering....

...Did any of you fuckers follow through on that?
Back to top Go down
http://captaint.awardspace.com/in/default

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Nope gov'ner!!
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Well that's a tad annoying. >:/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:59 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Not sure what you mean by "follow through", but I did include it when I RPed there long ago. =/
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Desra wrote:
Not sure what you mean by "follow through", but I did include it when I RPed there long ago. =/

You're probably the only one who did. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:53 am

I wasn't around when this whole thing happened...I think Malas might have mentioned it to me once, but I would have forgotten it. But I haven't RPed on Korriban recently anyways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:29 am

Well what basically happened is, Malas ordered Redack to torch Korriban's surface or something like that, so basically everything that was down there is destroyed. Just making sure because I made an RP on Korriban to create a story arc for Thesus. <3
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:53 am

He probably used a flame kamehameha. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:50 pm

Vegito Rikhard wrote:

Isn't that illegal?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:16 pm

Shanoa Rider wrote:
Vegito Rikhard wrote:

Isn't that illegal?

Apparently not, since it was allowed. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Vegito was obviously trying to be funny when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:05 pm

I think she knew that Vegito was joking, but she was actually referring to what Malas did to the planet. lol!
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Then why quote Vegito and not Thesus?
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Well, I don't know. Either she joking at his joke, or she didn't know it was a joke, or she quoted him but was referring to what Thesus said about what Malas did.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:13 am

All I have to say about it being against the rules and what not is, why did nobody bring it up at the time Very Happy besides I have ALWAYS thought the rules on JS are far to cronstrictive on what they actually allow... Though one thing to note, when I made the post I did say anything that belong to anyone specifically would still be standing (though realistically it wouldn't, I wanted to be fair on those people)...

Last edited by Redack on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:14 am

Redack wrote:
(though realistically it wouldn't, I wanted to be fair one those people)...

I didn't. Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Wink
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:16 am

Thats why I'm the one with the most powerful Empire and you're not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:23 am

Because I don't want an Empire? Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Cheesy
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:30 am

Because you know you'd have a terrible one! Meh I don't care, nobody ever uses fleets and armies... I got the feeling that when me & dook uwere allied nobody wanted to bother ebcause we were too good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:34 am

Maybe I should bring back the Black Hand Empire and attack yours. Smile
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:38 am

Pfft. The BHE was nothing compared to the alliance between me & Dooku
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:42 am

Then perhaps I shall become your ally under false pretences and attack you from within, weakening you, and then BHE comes out from nowhere to destroy the remnants of your two armies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:45 am

I don't really care Very Happy I think i'd probably be happy to see someone come along and destroy it... The end of an era and all that Very Happy Though that doesn't mean i'll go down without a fight Razz

Oh and while we're on the subject of planets, lets not forget what I did to Ziost Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thesus

Thesus

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:47 am

It'd be a good RP now that I think about it. You've had the Wayland Empire for yeeeeears. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me   Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Korrban this length thing is annoying the piss out of me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next