Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Profile: Dawn Skywalker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Profile: Dawn Skywalker Empty
PostSubject: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:24 am

Name: Dawn Skywalker

Site: http://dawnskywalker.webs.com/

Race: Human

Master: Zanic Scorchi

Alliance: Light

Appearance: Tall and skinny

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde/brown

Clothes: Silver t-jacket (unzipped), black tank top, silver skirt, black belt, lightsaber, gray boots, silver headband with moon and star symbol.

Family: Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, Padme Amidala, Anakin Skywalker, Dusk Skywalker ( deceased )

Likes: Sea-Salt Ice Cream, Family, Ranger Panel, her Jedi master Terand (only as a friend), silver.
Dislikes: The dark side, her inner demon, anger, hate, worms.... worms... worms X3

Background: Dawn was born with her brother Dusk shortly after the Twins. She grew up on Tatooine a short distance from Luke. When she turned 16 she left and arrived in space in time to see Alderaan destroyed. When she saw Luke enter the Death Star she followed and came face to face with Sephiroth Krad. The had a large showdown wich ended in a draw after both felt the presence of Darth Vader. She traveled a bit before arriving on Curuscant, and met Terand at the Jedi Temple... (to be continued)

Pic of Dawn: http://web.mac.com/markmillermusic/Shadowin/Blank.html

Last edited by Dawn Skywalker on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Upgrade)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm

The roleplay doesn't necessarily have a specific timeline, which is why we stay away from relating our characters to canon characters. I'd suggest you try for more of an original character, because I'm not sure how people would react to you claiming to be the family of Luke Skywalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Lol I guess I'll think since Dawn's been my character for 5 years...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Yeah, sorry about it. But it's a common thing among Jedi Sith.

Since this forum was only made because our original RP forum is down for maintenance.

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/jedisith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:37 pm

I know. I started there a few months ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Yes, someone reminded me of who you were.

So I ought to say: You cannot start with any Force powers already learned, without valid reason. (Species automatically know the power, etc.)

As I remember seeing you using some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:18 am

Lol I'm half trained. A few years ago I met Dusk Telask on a chatzy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:40 am

Oh, well as long as he trained you on Jedi Sith then it should be legit. Doubt anyone will argue since Jedi Sith does need more members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm

Heh, I know this is an old topic, but I wanna interject here. My own character has ties to the Emperor and Boba Fett. No one has ever had a problem with it, and neither has it caused any problems. We don't RP in a strict timeline, so while some people RP as thousands of years before the Clone Wars, others (like me) RP as though it's just after the Galactic Civil War, and still others (probably the majority) RP as though it's a thousand years after the death of Luke Skywalker. As long as you don't think too hard about it, the time period doesn't really matter much, and I don't think there's any real problem with you saying you're related to Luke Skywalker or anything like that. It's all for fun, and it doesn't affect the RP much. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:35 pm

Little late aren't you Lancer? =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:18 am

And It's sooo nice when people prove your point! Cool Like Mark Kenobi, he's nice and has ties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:06 am

I used to have a tie and then I realized how useless it was for me to wear a tie to school because t-shirts are so much more comfortable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

Male Number of posts : 1068
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Ooooooo, Dawn Skywalker is hoooooot. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:11 am

0 o
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:00 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:46 am

Some one's on pot.

Lol pot cakes lol!
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 am

Please, I'm only 13.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:33 pm

Okay then. Alien cake? alien study cherry
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Lol, I'm not high. Dawn is just hot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Go eat your corn. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:50 pm

I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:59 pm

Dang good. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zanic Scorchi

Zanic Scorchi

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Okay, this is Profile page. I'll stop messing it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:32 pm

I don't mid, but thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Dawn Skywalker   Profile: Dawn Skywalker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile: Dawn Skywalker
Page 1 of 1