Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes) Empty
PostSubject: Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes)   Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:42 pm

It had been a while since he had been here. The last time he was here, the Coruscant Temple was still standing, but only for a little while longer. The Jedi Temple had done more harm than good to the people of Coruscant. Blockades involved the people because of something the Jedi had done while at other times death and destruction once left the planet in ruins and uninhabitable. It was because of the Jedi that others had to step in and rebuild the city planet. It was for this reason that Master Jai had demolished the beacon of trouble for the people of Coruscant, the Jedi Temple.

The Jedi Knight stood upon the remains of the Jedi Temple. With any luck he would be able to find something that would aid him in finding more Jedi. The site had been blocked off by a construction crew, but getting past that was no problem for Terand. He scanned the site as he walked around. The Force would guide him in his task. With his hands held palm out towards the ground, Terand felt out for anything of importance. After a few minutes he felt a tug. Looking towards a large rock, Terand noticed something being covered. He lifted the rock with the force and found a holomessage. Curious of it's contents, Terand played the message.
Back to top Go down

Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes)   Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:15 pm

The holomessage was in remarkably good shape, considering its position. It was years old and had been in the midst of the Jedi Temple during the explosion, yet it still was able to play its message without much trouble. Clearly whoever had created the message had thought it important enough to enclose it in a housing sturdy enough to ensure its safety.

The holomessage sputtered for a moment, and then resolved itself in a life-size image of a Kel Dor dressed in Jedi robes. It was an image that anyone knowledgeable about the Jedi's recent history would recognize instantly: that of the Jedi Master Lancer Onasi. The holomessage was somewhat staticky, but the words that came out were easily recognizable.

"Talon, I don't have much time, or else I would have left this message with you personally. I also don't have time to take this to the Jedi Council; nor can they afford the distraction that the information I have come across will cause. So I leave it with you, and I trust you to deliver this message to the Jedi Council if necessary, if I do not return or if the current crises are resolved. Hopefully my mission will go off without a hitch and you will not need to deliver this to them.

I have received information from one of my old contacts concerning matters of great galactic importance. There is a secret plot to form a new Galactic Empire...and while usually such attempts are unsuccessful and easily thwarted, I have heard word that there is a Sith Lord involved in this one, Lord Huron. Obviously another Sith-led Galactic Empire would be a catastrophe, especially one allowed to form in secret, and I have information that suggests this project could be completed and put into action within a year or two.

I have thus departed to track down this Sith Lord and stop his plan. I would have liked to have you with me, but I was unsure of your whereabouts and I had to get started right away, lest the trail go cold. My sources have led me first to the Core world of Abregado-Rae, which is a fortunate development since I have a detective friend there named Rylan. He will be able to help me track down the Sith.

I know not where the trail will lead me after that, but I intend to keep comm trails to a minimum, so don't contact me unless absolutely necessary. I may even disappear from sight for a while, but rest assured that if the plans for a new Empire fall through, I will have accomplished my mission and will be returning soon.

May the Force be with you."

And the holoimage faded from sight.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes)   Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:57 pm

Terand only knew about the disappearance of the Jedi Master but not the story behind it, now he knew why. No one had known and the Council had never gotten his message. Now there was no Council. The Jedi were scattered. This new development would hinder his current mission some, but the message also pointed to a possible Jedi. The truth of whether Master Lancer Onasi was still alive and just MIA or if he had died in action would finally come to light. Placing the holomessage in a bag, Terand continued his search through the debris.

After collecting a few datapad and some junk items to fix up, Terand left the temple ruins. Now he had to something to go on and begin his missions.

((Post Closed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes)   Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coruscant - Sifting Through the Rubble (Closed for Informational purposes)
Page 1 of 1