Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Streats of the City Planet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

Female Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 am

( Fine.. I'll just leave the post if you don't want me here...)
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Richter's hands just seemed relaxed as he looked on Jeth, seeing his contempt against Himiko for daring to interfere with his lone battle. It piqued the wraith's interest that Jeth called her Nightshade, denoting her Sith alias when addressing her.

"Hmph. Okuma's has-been apprentice."

Though Richter never met Okuma personally, he did indeed know about him, and so did the wraith when he met him through other means.

"Jeth, you should be more concerned about yourself right now."

The wraith found it amusing that Jeth had sacrificed his mental defenses to match Force strength. As for the moment, Richter was only at base Force strength, and could easily surpass Jeth's because of his non-biological components that remained. He decided to toy with Jeth a little, by reaching into his mind again and pulling out whatever information he could in a short visit. As he reached back, he partially shielded his mind, still almost inviting Jeth to retort in the same manner, but he would find himself under attack by multiple latent personas.

"Ah, so that is it. I did wonder how you grew more powerful with the Force."

Even though he may have undergone some sort of transfusion, he would never be able to fully realize his latent ability because it wasn't natural. With the wraith's power added to Richter's, Jeth might find himself overpowered when it came to the Force. The mental violation was also to provoke some reaction out of Jeth, for he did not seem too glad the first time around. He noted Jeth's defensive posture, finding it rather weak for a Sith assassin to make like a turtle.

"Well then, I would suppose the assassin has gone timid. I am not going to waste my time here."

From behind, a random stranger that was drinking there thought to attack Richter from behind, but as he came within almost within grapple range Richter used the butt of his lightsaber from his left hand to hit the stranger's solar plexus, then he lifted his elbow to hit his nose, then he moved to his left and putting his lightsaber away for the moment, he grabbed the stranger with both hands and then threw him towards Jeth, remaining keen on Jeth's position. Jeth would be better off avoiding the stranger coming at him than using the Force to push him back, for Richter was capable of manipulating the Force in his own way to defend against such a thing. Together, Richter's better side and Vegito worked up a rather unique defense against Force push, using its own kinetic energy against itself, which was a rare knowledge in the galaxy now.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Jeth didn't like his name being used by the man again but grinned ever so slightly as he felt his mind invaded.

"Do you understand what you have done? Who do you think has more control and power of mind? The one who has one that was trained to counsel an otherwise uncontrollable technique, or the one that has a mind more like a bar at happy hour? What makes you think that you could just invade an assassin's mind and get away Scott-free? Hm?"

When his mind had been touched Jeth had forcefully transferred his knowledge of the Sith assassin's technique into the man's mind as well, but not the detail on how to control it or stop using it. That information was berried deep in the darkness of his mind as well as being individual protected so it would not stop the technique. The man would either match Jeth's strength in the force, which would be his own, or he would be forced to match the strength of someone else in the room.

"You will have to choose a strength in the force to use as your own. When you do there is no exceeding or subtracting the strength you have over the force you have choose, it much match at all times. What ever or who ever you choose to match in strength I will match since I am already matched with you. I have not told you everything though, only what you need to know."

Jeth knew he could match what ever strength was chosen, he was made to be able to. One may thin that a body has limits to how much power in the force it can have, and they may be right. It has yet to be seen, a Sith assassin reaching that limit. Whoever the man chose Jeth knew that when two powers in the force are equal in strength it often came down to the stronger and better skilled fighter.

The assassin seemed to take no head of the man's warnings or other remarks as he moved his staff in front of himself and stabbed the man that was thrown towards him in the upper right shoulder, piercing his skin a bit. The assassin then threw him up and over himself fling him back further as the assassin once again took his stance and waited.

"So who are you using? You need to choose or the technique will either choose the strongest and or closest one to you."
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Himiko looked over at Jeth. If he thought she was going to leave because he told her to.. he was out of his mind. He should know that much at least. Telling someone no only made them want to do whatever it was, even more. The flare of anger in her eyees as their opponent decided to sneer her formaer master and her in the fith.. only further inraged her.

"If you think Im leaving.. Your wrong.. I won't run. I will fight.. and YOU..." She pointed to Richter with a nod of her head. " You know not of my former Master... HOw do you know what I did was to make you move to where I needed.."

As she spoke she took a step back in the room to the slight right side of him. PLanting her feet firmly down as she used her mind to call the weapons she had planed. The Pipes.. The ground shook for only a second. Waek as the flooring was due to massive re buildings and ad ons. The pipes and bits of re-barb shot out like snakes as she aimed them all at Richter in a circle. Each end a pointed dagger as she shot them directly at him. Several comming dwon from above and around him. T here was no were to jump. There had to be over 100 of them and each was only a few inches apart that no one could escape them.

Thats it... Goood.. Now let me help and add this...

The voice spoke as she let the power pull through her. As the pipes and metal rebard moved the being inside her shot force lightenign from her left free hand to charge the metal. The static eletric sound filled the air as her eyes grew to dark opals. With the spirit or Wraith helping he also super charged the attack and added his malice to it. Making the metal grow red as if ment to brand him while also re-inforcing the metal an dpipes so he couldn't just cut them asside with his lightsaber. It wasn't even realy taxing. Sense the Wraith in her gave a surge of never ending power...

"You want power.. Here it is...."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:03 pm

He grin grew a bit as at Nightshade’s rebellious attitude and remarks. She was now acting like the darksider he hoped she would. Doing what she wanted because she wanted to, and not listening to everything she is told. He then watched as she summoned a great amount of power over the force to surround and attack the man. It was sloppy yet it seemed to completely surround him. He would have nowhere to go. Jeth quickly moved his left hand to the back of his bet and slipped a small vile filled with a grey powder in it. He used the force to shoot it through the air and right at the man surrounded by the dangerous swarm of spiked pipes. Once the vile was a foot away from the man Jeth closed his hand into a fist and the glass vile shattered and a cloud of gray poison dust filled the air around the man. Jeth then used a strong amount of the force to keep the cloud of poisonous dust around the man. The poison was new and had just recently been made, also it was not meant to kill. It was a neuro-poison meant to paralyze.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:26 pm

(My apologies to ye both. I completely forgot about this post for a few days, then I did not have the time to get on. Just today had I the time to make a reply. I assume both of ye hath moved forward already, but I at least wanted to finish my business here.)

Richter ignored the rebuke from Jeth. Though he was amused, Jeth had already wasted precious seconds, in which allowed Richter to react to this by instinctively putting up an insurmountable mental wall to secure his mind from intrusions and then pull back from Jeth’s mind as he touched it.

“Precious time was wasted Jeth. Therefore in conclusion, it does seem I have better control of the mind between the two of us.”

When he felt the mental push of Jeth trying to force his intentions onto Richter, all the other egos reacted by forcing it back and out from the mind of the head doppelganger without Jeth even knowing about it. However, that knowledge was safely known by the doppelganger now, though he did not have that ability nor know how to control, but now he did at least know about it. The room then echoed a sinister laugh coming from the doppelganger.

“If thou were going to do something, make sure it works or there is no way it can fail. Thou hath picked the wrong person to try that on.”

Perhaps to Jeth’s dismay, his situation was not any better than it was a moment ago, at least when it concerned Force strength. He was likely counting on removing Richter’s advantage in Force power and bringing the battle to whoever had the advantage in physical skills and strength. That aside, this was not to be one-on-one match, but Nightshade and Jeth against Richter’s doppelganger. She pointed towards, and put him to question in the matter of positions. It made no difference to him.

“My dear, it is better not to assume that thou art in a better position than before.”

He then realized what she meant to do, but he found it inconsequential that she performed her actions here instead in their former positions. Pipes and barb-wire were being exposed and released from their confines within the building, and he knew what to do before he was trapped in a cage of these things. The very instant he could see the exposed pipes and wires, he activated both lightsabers and began to make flips sideways, diagonally, and vertically and then vertically in succession to retreat away; using circular motions to slice off whatever pipes and barb-wire would inhibit his route of escape as they were being summoned. Richter used the Force to aid his speed and precision. He was not here to make battle anyway. In front of him, Nightshade was using Force Lightning to meld pipes and wire together, but at this point it wouldn’t make a difference. He had already made his way to the back entrance, because she had wasted so much trying to summon and charge the metal while not cutting off his escape in due course. He had managed to use his time wisely to not mock them and take care of the immediate task to remove himself from impassable danger. He turned back them and saw Jeth throw a vile towards him. As a matter of precaution, he pulled out a Jedi breather in case it was a poison. Before the contents would permeate the air, he had managed to bring around his mouth and continued the use of the Force speed to make a circular opening on the wall.

“I must commend ye both for impromptu teamwork, but it seems I have yet to be outdone.”

The vile that Jeth had thrown in front of Richter had busted in and a gray dust began to swarm about him, but it was no use now. Richter’s better side had regained control and his consciousness quickly recognized the dire situation. Thinking of nothing else to do at the moment, he used Force Blind on Nightshade and Jeth. Richter controlled his breathing, and then sped out through the hole he had made to escape from the bar.
Back to top Go down
Saphira Striker

Saphira Striker

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 pm

"Damn it!"

Himiko curesed as theywere both blinded temporarly by the flash. She knew there wasn't much more to the fight. It wasn't really one anyway. It wa a test between them both. Something she knew was pissing her off as the voice inside her roared with anger. It wasnt wanting to give up and himiko wanted to still fight. Even blind she coudl still fight. But, there was always another day and then only then would it be much more intresting as Richter left.

"We could have done more..."

It was words spoken to them and yet not them. A statement for both as she crossed her arms and placed her hand against the hilt of her saber. Slowly her eyesite was comming back and knew her frineds was if it hadn't already. her skin crawled with heat and anger. It was almost as if she would erupt into flames if pushed only farther when she looked to him.

"Another time perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streats of the City Planet   Streats of the City Planet - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streats of the City Planet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4