Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:42 am

Happy Thanksgiving (at least for those of us here in the States)! Hope you all have an excellent day and that you have a lot to be thankful for. I know I do. Very Happy

I'd like to give a special "thank you" to Desra, Belial, and Terand for putting this site together. We've had some good times here and it really helps to keep the RP moving! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:00 am

Happy Turkey day!! Thanksgiving-- whatever!!

And yes, thanks Belial, Ashaiya, and Terand!! *gobble gobble!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:48 am

Well, happy thanksgiving to you Americans.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:35 am

Bah, its just another day where you Americans try to make your own population become fat! It's all part of your government's plan to eat humans!!! They will devour you all! Repent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:37 pm

At least we're not hung over on rum ( No offense Ashaiya)
Back to top Go down
Vegito Rikhard

Vegito Rikhard

Male Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:06 pm

Happy thanksgiving. As I heard, I have thank Belial much for starting the site and for Desra and Terand for keeping it going. We should also thank Richard for starting the tournament and give our characters something to work for. Dawn you mentioned rum. Good thing Richard isn't here to snatch it from Desra.
Back to top Go down
Richter Belmont

Richter Belmont

Male Number of posts : 1194
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:51 am

Yes, I am quite awesome. Laughing Rum? Shocked GIVE ME IT NOW! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!   Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Page 1 of 1