Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obroa-skai - Two Steps Foward

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Obroa-skai - Two Steps Foward Empty
PostSubject: Obroa-skai - Two Steps Foward   Obroa-skai - Two Steps Foward Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:23 am

The male Rodian took one step backwards as two Cyborgs aimed their wrist blasters at its head. Redack stood behind the Cyborgs with his arms crossed and an angry glare on his face.

"We had an agreement." The Rodian said, clearly scared.

"Yes... We did. Though I do recall a blaster being shot in my direction and then my two cyborgs only reacted as expected of them." Redack said and turned away from the Rodian, heading down the corridor to its end. He heard a few blaster shots and then silence. The Rodian had been incharge of a company, a company that recieved high-tech weaponry and other devices and then made improvements to them. The agreement had been that Redack let the Rodian live and in exchange the Rodian would provide the Wayland Empire with full access to the company's research. Of course, the same deal had been made with all the companies on the planet. Waylandian representatives were at each of the companies, doing exactly as Redack had. Taking over the industry. Of course, once Redack owned all the companies he then owned around 90% of the planet's total land. The other 10% had not been bought by any company for use as a marketting town or research lab... Redack stepped into one of the labs of the research building. "Well, lets see if they have anything worth using in this lab."

"Are you allowed in here? You don't have a security badge." A scientist said as he hurried over towards Redack. Though he flung backwards against a wall as Redack 's right arm extended and he pinned the human against the wall with The Force.

"I own this company now." Redack said to the other scientists. He then looked directly at the one agaisnt the wall. "So yes, I am allowed in here." He then released the man, allowing him to drop the small distance between him and the floor. He'd be fine, but he'd learned a lesson in manners as far as Redack was concerned. "So. Do we have anything of interest in here?"

"Only an experimental weapons system, but its too far from completion to be of any actual use to anyone. The problem is that we..." The scientist said, but Redack interupted.

"Show me what you have so far." Redack stated and was then guided to a computer screen. It lit up as the scientist powered it up. On the screen appeared a sort of 3D display with text pointing to different parts. Followed by a demonstration of a beam being fired into the 3D object and then a beam comming out the other end, but according to the text the power had been magnified to great extent. Enough to cause severe damage to whatever it hit. Redack pointed to the object. "What is this exactly?"

"It magnifies the rays of sunlight provided from a systems star and then releases it as a beam weapon. Though not destructive enough to destroy something like an armed space vessel, it will cause greater damage than any turbolaser." The scientist explained. "But its still only theory, we've had trouble making it work. The best we can make it do is fry a small insect."

"Who knows about this project?" Redack asked.

"Just the previous owner and this team. All teams keep to themselves, we work that way to prevent..." The scientist stopped talking as Redack placed a hand on his shoulder and used 'Force Drain'. Pulling the very life out of the man. The others of course tried to run away, they were caught as orange 'lightning' spread out from Redack and in the same way drained the lives of the scientists. A more advanced form of Force drain, but he'd had planet of lifetimes to learn the Dark Side so it probably wasn't such a supprise that he knew the technique. "Feels good to use that again." He said to his cyborgs as they entered the room. Though they didn't say anything. They were programemd to engage in small talk. "Inform the commander that we'll be moving on to the next planet soon..."
Back to top Go down

Obroa-skai - Two Steps Foward
Page 1 of 1