Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning Of Her Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Beginning Of Her Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:36 pm

((The following isn't too relevant to the RP itself. I'll mark below when it is.))

Well it's been approximately a year now since I began training with Terand. I was just Knighted a few days ago, and I've decided to leave Tython and search for more Jedi. I'm not sure where I'll start but I know I have one stop before I begin. Tatooine. Sincerely, Ashaiya Sihn.

Finishing her short journal entry she quickly began packing up her things. She probably won't return here for a while now, but it was probably for the best. Having quite a few planets to cover and search in hope of finding more Jedi. Now of course this would be no easy task, but it was one she was willingly to take. Packing her clothing into a bag along with her Kiffar Guardian armor she placed her lightsaber onto her waist and her rifle onto a strap that stretched diagonally over her torso. With her bag hung onto her left shoulder, she placed her Mandolin in a trunk specifically for it and carried it with her right hand. With her datapad in her cloth pants pocket she now made way to Terand's ship.

Boarding up the loading ramp she didn't intend to hitch a ride with Terand, as they both had separate paths to take. But she did want to make a copy of his Jedi archives. Taking a bit of her time to do so she then left a copy of a great deal of navigational charts she found in the temple early on. Just as a thank you of sort. Picking her stuff up once more she made her way out of the ship and towards the ship Rebecca had...landed in. Although it received a bit of damage it wouldn't be impossible to fix. Just a few repairs and she would be able to get it space-worthy.

Climbing into her ship she made a few repairs to the engine, as well the navigation computer. Placing her things down in the cockpit she then set in her co-ordinates for Tatooine. The ship lifting up awkwardly because of the previous landing she managed to get it into the sky and soon off into space. Switching to auto-pilot and hyperspace she then sat back as the ship made it's way to Tatooine.

((Relevant stuff begins here.))

It was about a week after becoming an official Jedi Knight she set down on the planet Tatooine with a ship she repaired back on Tython. Choosing to land at Anchorhead, the abandoned town she took her stuff and began making her way to the Haven. Leaving her ship there last after all.
Back to top Go down
tnu

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:53 pm

~tnu stood in the Haven in his usual position wiping off the counter and glasses as a sort of daily ritual. being a Shapeshifter he found this alot easier to do as a biped rather then his normal form being that of a blueblack furred Dog with a single orange left eye. He found this to be easier in his Human form being a light skinned man with a single eye yet again and long blueblack hair.~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:07 pm

As she approached the Haven, she noticed her YT-1930 still there. Smiling slightly she pulled out her datapad to get the ship codes. Inserting them the loading ramp them lowered and raised once she climbed up it once again. Placing all her things back into the captain's cabin of the ship which was locked until just now, unpacking and leaving her rifle there. Though Ashaiya decided to take her lightsaber with her as she now left the ship once more. Deciding to leave the lock on the navigational charts and launch codes until she was ready to leave. Wearing simple loose fitted white pants with a tan karategi and a black sash tied around her waist which held her lightsaber. Her brown hair let loose as she made her way off the ship.

Letting the loading ramp once again raise back to the ship as she stepped off, she then decided to pay the Haven a visit. Been a year since she was last there after all. Walking in she smiled once more as she saw Tnu at the counter.

" 'Ey, been a while."
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:16 pm

~tnu looked up at her registerign her identity then smiling~ Hey kid come back for your ship? Well ofcorse you are!. anyway take a seat kid it's been awhile. still running errands for the order ~he said his last words with a bit of his usual contempt for the Jedi and the galaxy as a whole~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 pm

"Sure has."

Taking a seat at the counter before him, clearing her throat she then placed a few credits on the counter. Assuming that's approximately what a glass water would cost.

"A water please. An' no I'm not really doing any missions. Jedi are currently split up. Next few days I'll be headin' off to find more Jedi."

Taking note of his slight attitude towards Jedi, she simply shrugged it off with a light grin.

"How you've been?"
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:29 pm

~Tnu smiled and took half the credits leaving the rest~

Lovely it's good to see you anyway. so your reuniting the Jedi Order eh? most exciting thing that i've heard in a long time. Things get pretty dull in retirement. you'll have to forgive me i'm not thinking straight right now.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:08 am

The former Sith assassin grins as he strolls down the streets of Tatooine thinking about his magnificent new ship he had…obtained from that nice and currently headless man in that small village not far from the outskirts of the “city” he was now in. What was that man going to do with a VT-49 Decimator anyway? In celebration the assassin thought it best to get a drink as he thought of a proper name for his ship.

He had no publicly known face so what is the point of a name for people to call him by? His body is thin but toned mussel lies under his skin which is ash gray in color with dark silver veins visible from beneath and large patches of metallic fiber cybernetics visible all over at least half of his body, except for his face. His face is a bit boney and narrow with thin lips yet he is handsome in its own manner, his eyes solid black with red dot pupils. His hair is strait and falls just over his eyes and consists of mostly white strands with locks of silver and black. His clothes consist of a pair black tightly woven cloth pants held up with a black leather belt holding his personal effects, a black leather vest over a black skin tight long-sleeved shirt, thin black leather gloves that go past his wrists and hug his slender fingers . However, his entire appearance is fully clad under a heavy black cloth cloak with its hood up hiding most of his face in shadow.

In his right hand is a staff made of a black polished metal, and is six and a half feet long. Running up and down it are half centimeter, randomly curved ridges making it easy for him to grip in his gloved hands. Midway up the staff there is a small silver switch hidden in-between the grooves and at the top edge of the staff is a small one foot gap which is barely noticeable. Though the staff is very heavy, the metal being extremely dense, he carries it as if it were a feather in his hand as he moves.

The assassin saw what he supposed was a bar and began to hum a soft bitter sweet tune as he entered the Haven and walked right to the bar counter. He overheard the conversation when he walked in and one word really struck him causing his eyes to narrow. Jedi. He stopped humming and sighed as he stepped up to the counter only a stools space between him and the Jedi. His voice was a low hiss as he ordered without waiting for the attention of the one eyed man behind the counter.

“I will have a glass of blue star if you have it. If you don’t give me something matching that caliber and hurry it up.”
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-scythe.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:23 pm

"I bet."

Responding back to Tnu's comment she picked up half the credits he left on the counter and placed them back in her top. Waiting until he would bring her the water she ordered she then took a small drink from it as a new man entered the Haven. Though there was something odd about this man... aside from his clothing choice of course. But she could feel a sort of darkness surrounding him. However she wouldn't make any indication of this so early. She would wait and let things play out naturally. Taking another small drink from her water she then spoke as Tnu would probably be getting the man's order.

"Wouldn't say I'm reuniting them. Just searching for them. Not really positive as to where to start though."
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:16 pm

He chuckled lightly to himself as he listened to the girl’s words and shook his head while he waited for his drink. He then turned his head just enough to see her out of the corner of his eye and finally spoke in a cold hissing voice sounding almost of a snake of some sort.

“You search for Jedi because they are your fellows? May I ask how strong you are dear?”

He lifted his head a bit in thought and then continued after a pause of silence.

“Or should I ask, how strong do you think you are?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Turning slightly to look at the man, she shifted only her head. The rest of her body kept still.

"That's not for me to judge."

Taking another sip of her glass of water after replying to the man. It appeared he was looking for a fight, judging from his words. The fact she could also sense a sort of darkness about him didn't help either. However she still wouldn't make a move about it, or even comment about it. Keeping well aware of her surroundings and his presence, she would be sure to keep aware of his movements. In case he decided to attempt a surprise attack. With her lightsaber on the right of her waist, the hilt made from Phrik and the beam itself was silver she kept her right hand free now just in case.

"Why do you ask?"

She had a pretty good idea as to why, however she would ask regardless. Perhaps to avoid appearing too aware. This time though she wouldn't be looking at him as she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:34 pm

He grinned showing some of his teeth to the shadows of his hooded face and shook his head a bit as he turned his head to stare right at her with unseen eyes narrowed. He was silent for a long moment and just stared at her before speaking in a slightly humored voice as he looked forwards again.

"Oh, just a old assassin curious about whether or not he should test a new blood Jedi."

He paused again and looked at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Also returning to the new lord requires me to bring him a gift of sorts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:44 pm

"Oh? I suggest maybe something pink. I think it'd brighten you all up a little."

Taking another sip of her water she placed the glass back onto the counter with her left hand.

"But that's just personal opinion."

Responding to both his comments, she smiled slightly as Ashaiya shifted her head once more to look at the man. She was enjoying their little exchange of comments. But she would most likely have to fight soon. Oh well, since he hadn't made it so clear as of yet. She wouldn't come out any say anything regarding it. She would continue to wait for the precise moment.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:04 pm

He grins as he lifts his head and stares at the ceiling as he chuckles lightly to himself at her joke.

"Red and white make pink and I see that your pants are white."

He lowered his gaze back to her and smiled quite kindly.

"You don't have to worry though, if i wanted to kill you I would have done it. I have already had my practice fight to clear my mind now I am solely a strict assassin. There would be no honer if i were to fight and kill you here? Besides..."

He turned his head to look forwards.

"...you would be no trophy to reflect my usefulness to the new lord. That I am sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:13 pm

"Always nice to be noticed by an ol' fashioned gentlemen."

Taking yet another sip from her glass, she simply smiled lightly at his insults and remarks. None of them bothered her. She had encountered arrogance before, back home being trained as a Kiffar Guardian. So she eventually stopped being bothered by simple remarks. More often than not just an attempt to make someone make the first move anyways. Hell she wouldn't even argue his remarks, she just didn't see a point in it. Smiling once more as she spoke...

"Thought subtly was a common practice for assassins?"
Back to top Go down
tnu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm

~Tnu came back with three drinks the first to he placed on the counter in front of the respective customers the third he opend himsellf and took a swig~

ah lum nothing like it. and if you two would be kind enough to take any fights outside? i just cleened up
Back to top Go down
The Dark Scythe

The Dark Scythe

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:03 pm

The assassin smiles as he stares ahead and answers her question.

"Well, let's just say I no longer have any eagerness to fight."

He looks at the bartender and smiles speaking in a humored voice.

"We will not fight, do not worry, I think I can control her if she does lash out my good sir. Now about my glass blue star?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:00 pm

"Well, good seeing you Tnu."

Finishing her water she pushed the glass closer to Tnu as she then stood.

"But it's about time I head on out."

Turning and walking away, she gave a small wave as she left. Heading for her ship she unlocked the necessary codes and blaster off. Not entirely sure as to where she would go.

((Leaving post.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Her Journey   The Beginning Of Her Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of Her Journey
Page 1 of 1