Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aquaris- The Road to Victory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Aquaris- The Road to Victory Empty
PostSubject: Aquaris- The Road to Victory   Aquaris- The Road to Victory Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:45 am

"You come to our planet and threaten us, then expect us to join your Empire?" A human male was saying angrily at the other side of the table. He was one of three represntatives of the colonies on the planet's ocean surface, the other two sat to his left and right. Redack sat at his end of the table alone, though guards were stood just outside the room's door. They were onboard The Seth, one of Redack's most advanced warships- Its shields are the same strength as an Imperial class Star Destroyer's. The ship itself is a combination of a Kedalbe Battleship and two Aggressor class Destroyers. The Kedalbe's two small 'wings' are where the two Aggressors are connected onto. Using advanced power generator technology it was made possible to keep the two main cannons at full power at all times. This means instead of firing two small red plasma blasts they would fire two huge green plasma blasts. Which deal far more damage... Its other weapnry is the switchable turret positions, usualy they are set to be Mass Driver Turrets but they can be changed to Dovin Basal locations.

The rest of the fleet in the system consisted of fifty Killik Nest Ships, also known as Shard class Warships. The origin of the design of these ships is unknown however it is suspected the Killiks used knowledge from their Joiners to design them. With many layers of 'rock' like metal and turbolasers surrounding the major sections it is difficult to damage any major systems on them. The main target is usually their large hyper drive engines but the many turbo laser batteries mounted on these ships makes that a difficult task. They are often used to transport large amounts of Killiks, often an entire Nest (hence the name) of Killik Warriors, safely to a planet... Even though this fleet was relativly small compared to what the Wayland Empire could use, the clsoe proximity of this system to Waylandian territory meant that additional fleets could be brought in quickly.

"I could vapourise your floating cities and set up my own colonies on the planet, but I am being a merciful man and giving you the chance to join peacefully." Redack stated.

"We might not be big members in the galaxy, but we still get holonet transmissions." The human countered. "We saw what happened to Coruscant."

"The belief that I was somehow involved in those events is simply rumour spread by the Jedi." Redack stated. The truth was he had planned it all, but at the time he had been a spirit waiting for one of his clone bodies to mature enough for him to inhabit. "But if you are not willing to co-operate then I will have to destroy your cities one by one until you join us." Redack pressed the comm button that sat on the table infront of him. "Pick a target and fire commander." The sounds of the ships two plasma cannons powering up could be heard even from this deep inside the vessel. Outside the ship the two huge plasma cannons had already begun glowing green right up until the point where they unleashed two massive balls of plasma that began their collision course with one of Aquaris' cities. Falling through the sky, burning bright green until the collision where their fire was extinguished and replaced by two green explosions of immense destructive power. The first city had been obliterated. Looking at the holo-projector he had activated Redack began to speak again. "Now, do I need to demonstrate the power of my Empire again or will you join us?"

The shock was quite clear on the faces of the humans. Perhaps they hadn't believed Redack capable of murdering innocents, or perhaps they had doubted the power of his warfleets. A mistake so commonly made.

"You have our loyalty." The primary human said.

"Good, now leave. I suspect your planet has some mourning to do." Redack said and waited for the humans to leave. When they were out of the room, and out of earshot, Redack activated the comm system to the command bridge again. "Send the Killiks down. These humans can have the joy of becomming Joiners..."

"By your will, Emperor." The reply came over the comm. Then silence filled the room as Redack leant back in his chair. The path to Coruscant was long, but it needed to be. It would take time for all the pieces in this game of Chess to fall into place, but once they did... Victory was assured... The path to Coruscant, was the beginning of his road to victory...
Back to top Go down

Aquaris- The Road to Victory
Page 1 of 1