Jedi Sith Restoration Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jedi Sith Restoration Project

Jedi Sith shall NEVER die!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned

Go down 
+4
Terand
Redack
Septerra
Lord Belial
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Empty
PostSubject: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:50 am

The Sith Lords are:

Lady Lyllith (Desra Lodet)
Lady Ruina (Septerra)

Thanks. You may run for your lives, now. pig
Back to top Go down
Septerra

Septerra

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:10 am

Thank you thank you. To all my adoring fans, I will not let you down. Mom, thanks for always supporting me. ~throws up peace sign~ And to by boy Jesus Christ!
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:11 pm

~notes that both of the Sith "Lords" are infact Sith Ladies~
Back to top Go down
Lord Belial

Lord Belial

Male Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:31 pm

Yep. Wanted to do something different and have both Sith Ladies instead of Sith Lords.
Back to top Go down
Terand
Administrator
Administrator
Terand

Male Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Belial, Dark Lord of the Pimps. XD
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 pm

Aye, there have been so few Sith Ladies on JS...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:52 pm

No runnin. More KICKIN SERIOUS @$$!!
Back to top Go down
Mark Kenobi

Mark Kenobi

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 6:16 pm

Redack wrote:

*Does likewise* lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Redack wrote:

~Notes that both of the Sith "Lords" were once Jedi Separatists~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:24 am

white lancer wrote:
Redack wrote:

Really says a lot about that Order, huh? =O
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:39 am

I've always said the Jedi order was corrupt... Mostly because I always used to have at least one Jedi working for me at a time Razz ~remembers the Sith assault on the Temple where the Helius clone planted the ion bombs and then Yuna detonated them~ I loved that plan Very Happy Oh and lets not forget Auron with the nanites Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:08 am

Ashaiya wrote:
white lancer wrote:
Redack wrote:

Really says a lot about that Order, huh? =O

Yes, it does...guess my attempts to link you to Count Dooku's people weren't that far off after all. Razz

Red, some members of the Jedi may be corrupt...but just try to turn Lancer. He's incorruptible. Wink
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:41 am

Dooku's people?

And meh I gave up on any hope of making Lancer see the truth about The Force Razz
Back to top Go down
Adroit System

Adroit System

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:52 am

What about Ket... have you tried corrupting me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 12:09 pm

Yeah, Dooku's people...you mean no one caught the "Separatist" jab? Sad
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Actually yes I sort of have Razz I don't know if it was clear at the time to you, but I did try it...

And I have no idea what you mean by Dooku's people, all I know is he betrayed me to help the Jedi Sad But all is forgiven assuming he holds his end of a deal I made Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:56 pm

I wasn't referring to the RPer Dooku...I was referring to the actual Count Dooku of Episode 2...the leader of the Separatists? Anyone here a Star Wars fan? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:57 pm

Uh... Everyone please raise your hands. Razz
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:19 am

That's why its so damn confusing having people use character names from the films -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm

I'm a SpaceBalls fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:33 pm

I will be honest with you all: I don't like Starwars. I like the concept of it all but it's just too, I dunno- dreary? It's repetitive and you despite the limitless amount of customization you can do to the galaxy, you can only go so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Then why are you here?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:48 am

Because my parents had unprotected sex.

It helps with my writing skills which will in turn be used to keep a journal when I'm off playing hero in the Marines.
Back to top Go down
Redack

Redack

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:51 am

Being honest, I've slowly grown to despise 4 of the six star wars films over the years... There are only two I will still watch and that's Episodes 5 & 6... Sometimes 4 if I want to watch the whole trilogy... But I can't stand the prequels... I mainly read SW books these days, because the writers of them seem to have a better vision of the SW Galaxy than Lucas himself... Razz

And SpaceBalls is great Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:29 am

I'm surprised you haven't made a Schwarts yet, Redack jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned   Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important: The Sith Lords have been Crowned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next